What's new

Indians in pictures

Shetty's are a sub caste.

P.S. A nice thread F@*** up by trolls :rolleyes:

here i come ..i think there is no relation between chettiar and shetty...if i am not wrong shetty and nair are same group ..

WTF is that? Thats crazy and scary dude!

can anyone put some light on that?

lights-473eb9f1f4b923427c4c0be96ff37914814f2c6b-s51.jpg
:wave:

here i come ..i think there is no relation between chettiar and shetty...if i am not wrong shetty and nair are same group ..

My bad..according to wiki

Chettiar or Chetty, is a title used by various mercantile castes in South India especially in Tamil Nadu state. In Tamil Nadu, 14% of the population is Chettiar.[2] In Kannada language, the title appears as Setty, Shettar and Shettigar.

Chettiar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL thats called forced recognition. We in Azad Kashmir our own id cards. No body from Pakistan can buy land in Azad Kashmir until he hold ID card of Azad Kashmir for that he has to be Azad Kashmiri by birth. But if yr aKashmiri either from Occupied one or Liberated one can buy land n live in rest of Pakistan, that is how we r living n 30% population of Rawalpindi comprises of Kashmiris n 15% of Lahore.

We Azad Kashmiris govern our own land with full authority(Azad Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan). That is how we live here in Pakistan.
We have have 96% literacy rate in G-B(best in region n one of best in Asia) n Azad Kashmir's litracy rate is better then rest of Pakistan n from Occupied Kashmir.

Our economy,prosperity,peace n Living standers r amongst best in the region.

All is that because we in Azad Kashmir n G-B run our own gov independently with out out sideinfluence. Yes only security is the Responsibility of Pakistan here because we r land locked with little population n we can defend our borders against a Mammoth Army.

Is this all in yr country or u ppl just carry an Indian passport. Whom without u cant travel abroad.LOL

only in yr dreams:lol:

And yet your location describes that you are resident of Islamabad... Nice try to delude us by claiming yourself as Kashmiri... About so called Azad kashmir, your so many claims still fades when the passport of a Kashmiri claims state of Azad Kashmir and nation as Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom