What's new

China, Iran and Pakistan underestimating the Christian effect in Africa

There are a lot of Islamists in favour of Israel and a lot of Christians in favour of Palestine.

I am telling the truth.

The person whose interests converge with yours is your ally, even if he is a Christian. The person whose interests are contrary to yours is your enemy, even if he is a Muslim.

some folks like to look at the world with tinted glasses. leave it at that :D

There are a lot of Islamists in favour of Israel and a lot of Christians in favour of Palestine.

I am telling the truth.
Islamist who agree with Israel are leftists or want to attack western culture etc, siding with leftist corporations like the jews have done. In return they get to visit harrods and commit terrorist attacks in league with police unions.

This is what a lot of Chinese have been doing also, inside western countries, normally in tech and entertainment sectors. They've fucked around with (and ruined) western video games a lot, in particular.

Why does the OP even care about faithof africa?? Have u ever worried about ur own faith? Will u answer for africa or urself? Do u care about Islam in Pakistan? Because by name Pakistan is majority muslim but in reality and by conduct, i doubt even 1℅ muslims live in Pakistan. So worry abt urself, u r not thekedar of Islam.

Why does the OP even care about faithof africa?? Have u ever worried about ur own faith? Will u answer for africa or urself? Do u care about Islam in Pakistan? Because by name Pakistan is majority muslim but in reality and by conduct, i doubt even 1℅ muslims live in Pakistan. So worry abt urself, u r not thekedar of Islam.
You seem to be secularist neoliberal on the side of the west. I saw this comment, which means you think the middle class should make gains. I've seen the middle class in the west, they are trash and all are ingrate midwits. You're the one bringing destruction to Pakistan with your secularist passivism.
Its simple, TTP are actors and workers of establishment. They will bring chaos whenever required. They did a drama where it seemed islamabad and Pakistan was on verge of being taken over by extremists and extracted maximum leverage. Now whenever there is danger of genuine middle class uprising, they will bring in these baboons, create a securiry threat situation and control everything. I am from an area where we faced taliban and then military op. The whole ppl of those areas are convinced abt this.

You seem to be secularist neoliberal on the side of the west. I saw this comment, which means you think the middle class should make gains. I've seen the middle class in the west, they are trash and all are ingrate midwits. You're the one bringing destruction to Pakistan with your secularist passivism.

Im hardly on the side of west, though i always try to be on the side of truth. I dont know what u mean by that, u think poor should remain poor n rich remain rich? And how did u deduce secular passivism? Isnt passivism what mullah teaches u? Sabr kro shuker kro, sir neeche kar k raho, aqeedat rakho... And just because i hate mullah n sects, doesn't make me secular, infact i maybe a religious person.
By the way its better to present an argument against an argument and not a judgment based on extremely limited information, that makes u look less capable.

Back
Top Bottom