What's new

Indian troops storm hotel, end siege in central Srinagar

Brother, I feel your pain. Hopefully India will construct something to Isolate the terrorist parts of Pakistan from our Kashmir.

Pakistan isn't allowing :angry: :angry: :angry:
I think the Indian government should construct a fence/wall anyways even if Pakistan doesn't allow. Kashmir is ours. If Pakistan is sending its terrorists here. We have the right to do anything and stop it. Screw the UN resolution/ w/e accords. Doesn't bring peace. We should trash then.

Could anyone answer why Pakistan isn't letting India construct a fence?

The Indian security forces do have layers of electrified fences and multi-layered hidden motion detectors as well as night vision systems installed along the LOC to protect the Indian side of the territory,something which has led to reduction of terrorist activites in the valley to almost a near-zero.The Pakistani counterpart just dont commit to stop infiltration-bids from the Pakistani side.

We have had enough of Militancy in Kashmir..its just that Pakistan supported terrorists want more.....

All Pakistanis jump up and down every day in the name of Kashmir....but the fact is that no Pakistani cares what happens to people in Kashmir...its just a tool to keep tensions high between India and Pakistan...and thats about it....do you know who is the worst effected from this terrorism in Kashmir..its people like me...a Kashmiri...who is forced to leave his home and run to save his life....

Your Pakistani funded terrorist s think they are killing India Forces...but what you and your People don't know is that they are busy killing ..Policemen and CRPF soldiers derived from same Kashmir.....and thats the reason no one in Kashmir Supports them ....and will never support them....They will die....or will be killed.......and this so called Kashmir Azadi fopa....bluf ...or whatever you call it will be busted just like Khalistan Movement died in 1990s.

the issue of Kashmir lies in the minds and hearts of every single man, woman, child, and every other living creature in Pakistan....

you can stay in denial. But we wont. It is disputed territory, and it will be treated thusly. By out government, by the qaum, and you can bet your horses by the FAUJ as well.

No matter what happens, we are standing right damn here keeping good eyes on the situation.. Our solidarity is with Kashmir since our God-gifted independence.

thanks

:pakistan:

yea, and I praise the brave freedom fighters who killed and maimed civilians in Pakistan, coz they laid down their lives for the freedom of NWFP and FATA.

no, from your cash-handouts

I'm from FATA by the way (Kurram).

These brave freedom fighters laid there lives down for the freedom of kashmir and should be praised for there courage.

Freedom fighters my a$$..they are bunch of criminals recruited by your agencies to create panic in Kashmir..I would say good job by Pakistan recruiting all criminals from India to Kashmir so that our security persons can shoot them ..no judicial expenses..after the criminals are over try to recruit some corrupt politicians too..

the issue of Kashmir lies in the minds and hearts of every single man, woman, child, and every other living creature in Pakistan....

you can stay in denial. But we wont. It is disputed territory, and it will be treated thusly. By out government, by the qaum, and you can bet your horses by the FAUJ as well.

No matter what happens, we are standing right damn here keeping good eyes on the situation.. Our solidarity is with Kashmir since our God-gifted independence.

thanks

If you so care for these people like SShepperd and other Kashmirir people. STOP SENDING TERRORISTS TO KASHMIR

We don't want your solidarity if it involves sending terrorists .

Kashmir issue is over, that is the reality. Mush said this sometimes and he knew what he was talking about. Mush "If we want to have Kashmir, we might have to create a new one". There is no way things are going to change.

We have had enough of Militancy in Kashmir..its just that Pakistan supported terrorists want more.....

All Pakistanis jump up and down every day in the name of Kashmir....but the fact is that no Pakistani cares what happens to people in Kashmir...its just a tool to keep tensions high between India and Pakistan...and thats about it....do you know who is the worst effected from this terrorism in Kashmir..its people like me...a Kashmiri...who is forced to leave his home and run to save his life....

Your Pakistani funded terrorist s think they are killing India Forces...but what you and your People don't know is that they are busy killing ..Policemen and CRPF soldiers derived from same Kashmir.....and thats the reason no one in Kashmir Supports them ....and will never support them....They will die....or will be killed.......and this so called Kashmir Azadi fopa....bluf ...or whatever you call it will be busted just like Khalistan Movement died in 1990s.
One wonders, what would a character like your self do or amuse him self if there was no news emanating from Pakistan. Man your life would be a waste. So here is the works for you weekend warriors, instead of posting your crap on every minor incident that happens in Pakistan, why not look closer to home and see what yous and your kind have receded to.

One wonders, what would a character like your self do or amuse him self if there was no news emanating from Pakistan. Man your life would be a waste. So here is the works for you weekend warriors, instead of posting your crap on every minor incident that happens in Pakistan, why not look closer to home and see what yous and your kind have receded to.

Look who' talking ... Can you do that yourself for this weekend..

Freedom fighters my a$$..they are bunch of criminals recruited by your agencies to create panic in Kashmir..I would say good job by Pakistan recruiting all criminals from India to Kashmir so that our security persons can shoot them ..no judicial expenses..after the criminals are over try to recruit some corrupt politicians too..
Yep, it's rich picking grounds for almost staging anything.
By such accusations, i guess all your troubles are over.

YouTube - PakEyeWitness-Naked women Protest Against Indian Army in Indian manipur.flv

Last edited by a moderator:
If you so care for these people like SShepperd and other Kashmirir people. STOP SENDING TERRORISTS TO KASHMIR

We don't want your solidarity if it involves sending terrorists .

who said anything about sending terrorists

most of those fighters are homegrown Kashmiris. Maybe you are too obtuse to know that.

the 2 gunmen yesterday were from SOPUR (indian OCCUPIED Kashmir)

use your brain next time, khar bachya.

Yep, it's rich picking grounds for almost staging anything.
By such accusations, i guess all your troubles are over.

jsxP-N8jRrs[/media] - PakEyeWitness-Naked women Protest Against Indian Army in Indian manipur.flv

This you tube link has nothing to do with Kashmir.just stick to the topic and also its not accusation..Some of the guys shot down for militancy in Kashmir is from my state Kerala..the guy who recruited them was arrested by Bangladesh and send to us..he is spilling his beans to Investigation agencies..They are recruiting people in the name of religion and money..One guy who got shot in Kashmir is a christian converted to Islam and went to your part of Kashmir for training..These guys were in wanted list of police in Kerala for Rape,theft,buglary you name it..Thanks to your country security forces only had to waste 2-3 bullets ..you guys saved a lot of money for us from the expenses of taking care of this guys in jails..Thats why i said god job by your ISI...

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks

And no matter what happens, Kashmir stays with India, Pakistan has no role to play in this issues, its India's domestic concern. Any misadventures will also be dealt with in the appropriate manner. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom