What's new

Indian SOG gets killed by his own gun in IOK

Occupation is not favoured thats what i am saying.

be it British or Indian.

Offcourse , Occupation is not favoured and as of now there is only one and that is illegal occupation of parts of J&K by both pakistan and china.

Un-musulmano-del-kashmir-scrive-slogan-anti-indiani-su-una-serranda-a-Srinagar_gal_portrait.jpg

kashmir-samisiva-emhao-0221.jpg

Both look PS too.

Occupation is not favoured thats what i am saying.

be it British or Indian.

What about comparison of Pakistan rule on Balochistan with British rule. Infact Pakistan even has used airstrikes on Baloch civilians number of times.

i just realized how much some false flagger pakistani are disparate to show india as a negative country.how they are not ashamed of hidding their nation/flag. ye to piche se war karna hua @Gigawatt bhai.while they are not looking and talking about their pa moral where every other day their men get bombed. Every week bomb blast take place.where so much killing between muslims.the country which is disparate to show muslim suffering everywhere in world. If it is the case whats happening in pakistan arnt they getting killed and all. The disparates seeks every possible way to show india negative but you all are falling world knows even your country men accepted that pakistan atankwadi ka ghar hai. That long march guy[i dnt know his name] asked your people opening and AND YOUR PEOPLE SAID YES.

Bhai we should be worried about crimes committed by our country in your's and mine's name. Our army has acted brutally in Kashmir and they no longer wish to live with us

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai we should be worried about crimes committed by our country in your's and mine's name. Our army has acted brutally in Kashmir and they no longer wish to live with us

We are simply teaching those Kashmiri terrorists some manners. These Kashmiri Muslims will later thanks us one day when they learn to think like civilized people, and realize the ill of their ways.

Anywyas, Indian Army absolutely needs to stay, so that Kashmiri terrorists can one day be civilized human beings. IA is doing a good job so far of civilizing them...

Pakistan is not an arab funded organisation. Last time I checked. Its a sovereign state. Try even harder this time :).

Sovereign states cannot be called that when a Third party(USA) is bombing you....but whatever tickles your fancy.

Nitin's valuable opinion has been much appreciated

I got to see the positive side of India, the Progressive, modern, and senseful side of India in the form of nitin

You just got to see a mirror

buddy the likes of Nitin is nearly zero in India as most of us consider ourselves as patriots and will go to any extent for the sake of our Motherland!this guy is probably a false flagger because afaik no Rajput will ever talk negatively against India as they as a race have patriotism in their blood.

Unless the blood was bred out of them ;)

Indian army commits mass rape on Kashmiri civilians, we should accept our faults

Well Faults ?? Read this:-
2009 Shopian rape and murder case

The bodies were exhumed and examined in presence of three executive magistrates and family members of Neelofar and Asiya. The bodies were examined by a team of doctors from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), headed by Dr T D Dogra in the presence of eye witnesses.

Dr Ghulam Qadir Khan who was present with the AIIMS team as a representative from Majlis Mushawarat, a small group of town’s elders, striving for justice in the case.

The AIIMS postmortem report contradicted the previous report by the Shopian and Pulwama team in crucial areas. The AIIMS team did not find any injury on Neelofar Jan body where as Pulwama team claimed to have found injury marks on her body. The Pulwama team also claimed that Asiya was sexually assaulted and vagina torn in rags.The AIIMS team Asiya's hymen was found intact. Pulwama team also claimed that Asiya's nasal bridge was fractured but CBI showed to postmortem witnesses that no bone was fractured. So far no one questioned the accuracy or transparency of AIIMS
postmortem report

The CBI booked 13 people — including six doctors — for destroying evidence and creating disturbances in the state by claiming that the women were raped and murdered by security personnel.

All this was done and video graph, /Pic for any any possibility of Kashmir people reject the report later as usual habit.

This was saved because f Videography , like these incident happened previously and blamed on Security Forces . All these are myth /false cased by Kashmiri on Army.

Back
Top Bottom