What's new

Indian SOG gets killed by his own gun in IOK

well i can esily distinguish between a pakistan and indian..bangladesh is pretty far away .. not only me arabs iranians and now alot europeons can also distingush between pakistanis and indians..
only difficulty comes when there is a sikh invloved he might some times pass as a muslim from pakistan ..
shalwar kameez that indians wear i have seeen is no match with beautiful dresses that pakistan women wear .. u need to see them by ur own eyes. shalwar kameez in india is a big joke. saree is ur dress and
u trying to say that all ethnic groups in india are same.. sory my frend why dont u all indians post ur pictures and we pakistanis will post ours. i will easily recognize a pakistani from an indian with some exceptions..

Salwar Kameez ka patent hai kya...:haha:

More girls then entire population of Pakistan wear Salwar Kameez in India

u know many Pakistani pose as Indians, no one in world is able to distinguish.

tell us one thing.. why do pakistanis and bangladeshis pose as indians ? Shame on them !

tell us one thing.. why do pakistanis and bangladeshis pose as indians ? Shame on them !

no body poses except u guys who are always trying to associate urselfves with pakistanis one way or another. why wud we associate ourselves with indians (degradatory people)..stop spreading bs

Salwar Kameez ka patent hai kya...:haha:

More girls then entire population of Pakistan wear Salwar Kameez in India

u know many Pakistani pose as Indians, no one in world is able to distinguish.

just shalwar kameez is ur dress .i have seen shalwar kameez wore by indians.. its ugly as hell and it only suits beautiful people and more than 60 percent population in india is not beautiful .. and pakistanis never pose as indians.. why dont u show us some reference to this bs .. well mohajirs might do but that is v rare tooo..

no body poses except u guys who are always trying to associate urselfves with pakistanis one way or another. why wud we associate ourselves with indians (degradatory people)..stop spreading bs

just shalwar kameez is ur dress .i have seen shalwar kameez wore by indians.. its ugly as hell and it only suits beautiful people and more than 60 percent population in india is not beautiful .. and pakistanis never pose as indians.. why dont u show us some reference to this bs .. well mohajirs might do but that is v rare tooo..

shame on u indians for spreading bs :astagh:

indeed they should feel ashamed to pose themself as bharatis :P

i would rather like to pose as Bangladeshi than an Indian

But they dont feel shame because India is more advance in technology then other in regions, thats why they want to pose as bhartais so that they can get respect.

indeed they should feel ashamed to pose themself as bharatis :P

i would rather like to pose as Bangladeshi than an Indian

even we feel insulted by some rabid people trying to masquerade as indians.. but what u like and what u do is completely different in pakistan's case ... Eg. pakistanis don't like drones but they do agree to it when push comes to shove :lol:

Back
Top Bottom