What's new

Indian SOG gets killed by his own gun in IOK

Be happy with what you have, dear...
You guys are not indigenous anyways.
Be glad we arent claiming our ancestors lands (Hindustan) back.
Thanks.

pakistanis are products of rapes done by various invaders...
Sic.....they have started idolising the rapists of their mothers and grand mothers...
On the matter of land..pakistan must be more than happy with what it has right now.....Future will see Balochistan moving out of pakistan and erosion of Durand line ...leading to Greater Afganistan...
..you must be loving it pakistan's state, as of today..which is best it can have....:azn:

Be happy with what you have, dear...
You guys are not indigenous anyways.
Be glad we arent claiming our ancestors lands (Hindustan) back.
Thanks.

hey we are indigenous to Indian Lands for centuries from the time the first bacteria was formed on earth...

Sic.....they have started idolising the rapists of their mothers and grand mothers...
On the matter of land..pakistan must be more than happy with what it has right now.....Future will see Balochistan moving out of pakistan and erosion of Durand line ...leading to Greater Afganistan...
..you must be loving it pakistan's state, as of today..which is best it can have....:azn:

Dear sir, there will be no greater Afghanistan , but there will be greater Pakistan, we pukhtoons are testimony of that, reference to us being children of rapist well rapes were done all across India, well deep inside india, look at your avatar that itself is evidence of where the rapist carried out their deeds and left their mark.

Unfortunately for your kind you have been raped by so many groups that you look nothing like your brothers the south Indians, the huns, turco afghans and the British have all raped you.

Durrand line will crumble away and Pakistan will become pakafghania, i let you have your wet dreams.

hey we are indigenous to Indian Lands for centuries from the time the first bacteria was formed on earth...

Indigenous to these lands, i see the similarity between Sikh, Gujarati, Tamil and so on and on, been invaded for thousand of years but still indegnous to the land.

Dear sir, there will be no greater Afghanistan , but there will be greater Pakistan, we pukhtoons are testimony of that, reference to us being children of rapist well rapes were done all across India, well deep inside india, look at your avatar that itself is evidence of where the rapist carried out their deeds and left their mark.

Unfortunately for your kind you have been raped by so many groups that you look nothing like your brothers the south Indians, the huns, turco afghans and the British have all raped you.

Durrand line will crumble away and Pakistan will become pakafghania, i let you have your wet dreams.
..Wish you can see deeper than Avtar..
..present day pakistan punjab ws teh rape capital of the world...which U conviniently overlooked
Anyway...my point was how people can idolize the rapist of their grandmothers...
It is like some robber has looted your home, raped your womenfolks and then the products starts workshipping the rapists... The present day pakistanis are doing this . sic...:tdown:

..On the matter of Greater pakistan...
" ..dil balhale ke liye, Khayal Accha hai..":azn:

Indigenous to these lands, i see the similarity between Sikh, Gujarati, Tamil and so on and on, been invaded for thousand of years but still indegnous to the land.

indigenous doesn't mean all have to be similar...India is like a big continent..so many different indigenous cultures.. but indigenous since beginning of time and from the moment life originated on earth..

you are also indigenous to these lands but minus the billions years old culture and the most ancient and developed culture on earth.. :haha:

Come back home to the dharmic fold.. :cray:

I see you as liberal fun loving guy with Indian cultural values in your subconscious mind....:enjoy:

..Wish you can see deeper than Avtar..
..present day pakistan punjab ws teh rape capital of the world...which U conviniently overlooked
Anyway...my point was how people can idolize the rapist of their grandmothers...
It is like some robber has looted your home, raped your womenfolks and then the products starts workshipping the rapists... The present day pakistanis are doing this . sic...:tdown:

..On the matter of Greater pakistan...
" ..dil balhale ke liye, Khayal Accha hai..":azn:

Like how you worship the British, that even now your songs are all about gori n gora.

Pakistani Punjab hay, tell me what do you think they did to your mothers for 1000 of years, they went all the way to Bengal.

Pakistani Punjab was the rape capital so Sikh must have met the same fate after all they are one people just different religion.

Those women that got taken away by the invaders one being the famous wife of prithvi raj was from Pakistani Punjabi too was she?.

Marhatta women carried away by abdali were Pakistani Punjabi were they?

Akbars Hindu wife was from Pakistani Punjabi was she or was it, all she wanted was a real man that no one could find in india, timid and dikhless.

On the matter of balochistan going its way you keep telling yourself that, every man has a right to dream.

indigenous doesn't mean all have to be similar...India is like a big continent..so many different indigenous cultures.. but indigenous since beginning of time and from the moment life originated on earth..

you are also indigenous to these lands but minus the billions years old culture and the most ancient and developed culture on earth.. :haha:

Oh so you givenup on your theory of being aryans then, because they weren't indigenous.

Oh so you givenup on your theory of being aryans then, because they weren't indigenous.

Man Indians are the real Aryans.. all humanity originated from Indian Lands.. it is the most ancient and well developed philosophy of life

Come back home to the dharmic fold.. :cray:

I see you as liberal fun loving guy with Indian cultural values in your subconscious mind....:enjoy:

I am not indigenous to these lands, and i don't have any cultural values of Indians, i don't share language, genetics or culture.

u may not but 99.99% Pak people do..

well i dont think so we dont bow in front of cows or statues and religion is the biggest thing that changes the life style and culture of people.. we might have some similarities with sikhs or kashmiris but the rest of india is pretty different mate. 99.99 percent figure was thought by u genius...
language most of the time when i speak urdu with indians they ask me three times and then they are able to get what i try to say ..
food that we eat is pretty differeny as most of our food is meat which 70 percents indians dont eat.. clothes most pakistanis wear shalwar kameez which i m pretty sure is only worn my muslims of india. so how come this fugure come in ur genius mind,,

well i dont think so we dont bow in front of cows or statues and religion is the biggest thing that changes the life style and culture of people.. we might have some similarities with sikhs or kashmiris but the rest of india is pretty different mate. 99.99 percent figure was thought by u genius...
language most of the time when i speak urdu with indians they ask me three times and then they are able to get what i try to say ..
food that we eat is pretty differeny as most of our food is meat which 70 percents indians dont eat.. clothes most pakistanis wear shalwar kameez which i m pretty sure is only worn my muslims of india. so how come this fugure come in ur genius mind,,

hee hee if someone go to Japan and eat noodles dont become Jackie Chan.. they remain Indian only.

or if someone speak English dont become Brad Pitt... but remain Indian only..

Salwar Kameez is put by almost every girl in India..

See a Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and tell me who is who...

now see a Saudi or Irani or Japanese or American or European

even I dont eat what 60-70% of Indians eat.. food varies after every few hundred KMs...

deny as much as he want Russell peters will remain Indian...:enjoy:

Those invaders raped present day Hindus 2x as hard

Remember that slave market from Hyderabad to Lahore to Delhi ;)

hee hee if someone go to Japan and eat noodles dont become Jackie Chan.. they remain Indian only.

or if someone speak English dont become Brad Pitt... but remain Indian only..

Salwar Kameez is put by almost every girl in India..

See a Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and tell me who is who...

now see a Saudi or Irani or Japanese or American or European

even I dont eat what 60-70% of Indians eat.. food varies after every few hundred KMs...

deny as much as he want Russell peters will remain Indian...:enjoy:

well i can esily distinguish between a pakistan and indian..bangladesh is pretty far away .. not only me arabs iranians and now alot europeons can also distingush between pakistanis and indians..
only difficulty comes when there is a sikh invloved he might some times pass as a muslim from pakistan ..
shalwar kameez that indians wear i have seeen is no match with beautiful dresses that pakistan women wear .. u need to see them by ur own eyes. shalwar kameez in india is a big joke. saree is ur dress and
u trying to say that all ethnic groups in india are same.. sory my frend why dont u all indians post ur pictures and we pakistanis will post ours. i will easily recognize a pakistani from an indian with some exceptions..

well i can esily distinguish between a pakistan and indian..bangladesh is pretty far away .. not only me arabs iranians and now alot europeons can also distingush between pakistanis and indians..
only difficulty comes when there is a sikh invloved he might some times pass as a muslim from pakistan ..
shalwar kameez that indians wear i have seeen is no match with beautiful dresses that pakistan women wear .. u need to see them by ur own eyes. shalwar kameez in india is a big joke. saree is ur dress and
u trying to say that all ethnic groups in india are same.. sory my frend why dont u all indians post ur pictures and we pakistanis will post ours. i will easily recognize a pakistani from an indian with some exceptions..

noodles is something else ... but eating meat is not allowed in ur religions bu is allowed in my .. religion is the biggest diffeerence amongst us and it has a vast effect on culture, language and values of people

Back
Top Bottom