What's new

Indian SOG gets killed by his own gun in IOK

Of course he is Hafiz. but you have lost half of pakistan and also gave chance India to get kashmir.
Nobody is crying here. you are crying.

Of course he is Hafiz. but you have lost half of pakistan and also gave chance India to get kashmir.
Nobody is crying here. you are crying.

Leave him. He is not Indian. he is troll in Indian flag.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really,

Now a hindu will tell his ex masters what to do n what not to!!!!!

Kid yr marvelous:rofl:

Indian policeman killed in accidental fire in Puwalma

Srinagar, April 14 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, a cop of Special Operation Group (SOG) of Indian police was killed after his service rifle went off accidentally in Pulwama.

Police said that Constable Sanjay Kumar from Kathua sustained bullet injury due to accidental fire from his own service rifle at Tahab, Payer crossing.

“SOG and CRPF were checking the vehicles at a check point when the incident took place,” a senior police official told media men. He said that Sanjay was shifted to the District Hospital in Pulwama, where doctors declared him brought dead.

Meanwhile, a special police officer, Kiker Singh, was injured when some persons attacked him in Gandoh area of Doda district.

Indian policeman killed in accidental fire in Pulwama | Kashmir Media Service

Hope this will remind everyone what was the subject of discussion we started....

Sorry for being offtopic : @Umair Nawaz I have noticed one thing in you... You call everyone who doesn't agree with you a "KID"... Actually what is your age...... ( you may be too old to call almost everyone a kid - just curious- nothing personal )

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really,

Now a hindu will tell his ex masters what to do n what not to!!!!!

Kid yr marvelous:rofl:
Ex master? Are you living in dream? You are those cowardy hindu who can not fight for their pride and converted to Muslim. We are happy to get rid you cowards. At least now we have less enemy and coward in our home.
BTW your Prophet’s ancestor were ruled by Jews and tribal. so you should be oblige and obey all order of your Master(Ex and present both(Jews))
.:omghaha:

Hope this will remind everyone what was the subject of discussion we started....

Sorry for being offtopic : @Umair Nawaz I have noticed one thing in you... You call everyone who doesn't agree with you a "KID"... Actually what is your age...... ( you may be too old to call almost everyone a kid - just curious- nothing personal )

I also noticed that every single thread where he loses argument he comes up with 2014 .

Even after accomplishing nothing after sponsoring terrorist against India for 25 years , he still has delusions that another "proposed" terrorism wave in 2014 is going get them kashmir.

I also noticed that every single thread where he loses argument he comes up with 2014 .

Even after accomplishing nothing after sponsoring terrorist against India for 25 years , he still has delusions that another "proposed" terrorism wave in 2014 is going get them kashmir.
When they can not reply you logically then they had only one option. Personal attack.:) They are master in this because they can not argue logically.

more then u perhaps...........or i should say im a 1 year old baby who just born in the world a year back.

Ex master? Are you living in dream? You are those cowardy hindu who can not fight for their pride and converted to Muslim. We are happy to get rid you cowards. At least now we have less enemy and coward in our home.
BTW your Prophet’s ancestor were ruled by Jews and tribal. so you should be oblige and obey all order of your Master(Ex and present both(Jews))
.:omghaha:
:omghaha:

Grow up kiddo

Pakistan is a very diverse country here there r more people whose back ground is non SA then those whose back ground is South Asian.

Here, my cast is Abbasi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbasi

Please dont believe in everything u learn from those RSS mandirs and yr swamis like mohan bhagat, Bal Thakary, Arnab Goswami etc etc.

:omghaha:

Grow up kiddo

Pakistan is a very diverse country here there r more people whose back ground is non SA then those whose back ground is South Asian.

Here, my cast is Abbasi.

Abbasi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please dont believe in everything u learn from those RSS mandirs and yr swamis like mohan bhagat, Bal Thakary, Arnab Goswami etc etc.
Are you an Arab? :omghaha:
Do you know history of Indian subcontinent before 9th century? Or in your Madrasa all history started form 9th century. Our Emperors had ruled Iran forget about Pakistan. Your all cast and ethnicity had been ruled by our emperors. Our ex-slave :omghaha:

Do you know history of Indian subcontinent before 9th century? Or in your Madrasa all history started form 9th century. Our Emperors had ruled Iran forget about Pakistan. Your all cast and ethnicity had been ruled by our emperors. Our ex-slave :omghaha:
Kiddo dont make laugh........

U dont have what it takes to rule Muslims n also from the link that i share my background is of Saudia Arabia n Iraq.:lol:

So sorry even though from yr claims is to be pleased u still werent able to rule us n specifically Muslims from Arabia.

Dont stoop to Pakistani level, its called going full ret*rd, and you should never go full ret*rd. Just because they like to throw insults and make false claims of history to soothe their butt-hurt egos does not mean we should do the same...

Here, my cast is Abbasi.

So you are not Kashmiri, but an Arab as you have very clearly admitted. So what gives you the right to speak where or what Indian Kashmir should go or do? You are an outsider, you just admitted it...

Dont stoop to Pakistani level, its called going full ret*rd, and you should never go full ret*rd. Just because they like to throw insults and make false claims of history to soothe their butt-hurt egos does not mean we should do the same...
Rather these r the indian levels n he is where he should be. LOL

So you are not Kashmiri, but an Arab as you have very clearly admitted. So what gives you the right to speak where or what Indian Kashmir should go or do? You are an outsider, you just admitted it...

Read the link fully then come back. Abbasides r settled in the Valley as back as 14th century i think.

Read the link fully then come back. Abbasides r settled in the Valley as back as 14th century i think.

How convenient. How quickly your tone changed :azn:

So just because your Arab ancestors settled in Kashmir in 14th century, they become Kashmiri? If you have Arab roots, you are a minority in Kashmir I am sure.

Interesting how you started off by saying how you Arabs ruled Indians, and when being pointed out as an outsider Arab, quickly you change your viewpoint to how you are somehow an "indigenous Kashmiri" :omghaha:

Funny thing is I firstly dont believe most of your Pakistani claims to Arab ancestry. A few Pakistanis I meet here in USA claims how his forefather is some Sayyed from Saudi who settled in Pakistan in 7th century along with Bin Qasim or some BS like that. However, 99 out of 100 that make that claim dont look even close to Arab, I have had a couple of guys who looked like Sri Lankans make that claim and I had to try so hard not to laugh at their misplaced sense of superiority.As a matter of fact, I only find the ugly Pakistanis making these Arab ancestry claims to soothe their butt-hurt egos, the ones that are not so ugly are actually proud to be Pakistanis.

P.S. can you explain to me why all you Pakistanis with Arab heritage happen to be so ugly? Is it because only the ugly people in Pakistan try to portray themselves as Arabs to soothe their hurt egos and get a false sense of superiority, or did genetics just play a cruel joke on you?

Do you know the origin of word "Kashmir" ?

Check it out. Before you ask for something, first be damn sure, does it really belongs to you.

Do you know the origin of word "Kashmir" ?

Check it out. Before you ask for something, first be damn sure, does it really belongs to you.

i know dude it was some baba whose after its named n no wonder we kashmiris still love babas:lol:

dont u see how much i love u n joe shearar:chilli:

How convenient. How quickly your tone changed :azn:

So just because your Arab ancestors settled in Kashmir in 14th century, they become Kashmiri? If you have Arab roots, you are a minority in Kashmir I am sure.

Interesting how you started off by saying how you Arabs ruled Indians, and when being pointed out as an outsider Arab, quickly you change your viewpoint to how you are somehow an "indigenous Kashmiri" :omghaha:

Funny thing is I firstly dont believe most of your Pakistani claims to Arab ancestry. A few Pakistanis I meet here in USA claims how his forefather is some Sayyed from Saudi who settled in Pakistan in 7th century along with Bin Qasim or some BS like that. However, 99 out of 100 that make that claim dont look even close to Arab, I have had a couple of guys who looked like Sri Lankans make that claim and I had to try so hard not to laugh at their misplaced sense of superiority.As a matter of fact, I only find the ugly Pakistanis making these Arab ancestry claims to soothe their butt-hurt egos, the ones that are not so ugly are actually proud to be Pakistanis.

P.S. can you explain to me why all you Pakistanis with Arab heritage happen to be so ugly? Is it because only the ugly people in Pakistan try to portray themselves as Arabs to soothe their hurt egos and get a false sense of superiority, or did genetics just play a cruel joke on you?
Do u know the casts of kashmiris besides abbasi?

check them n their back ground then come back.

let me help u a little with like butt, mir, Gillani etc

When they can not reply you logically then they had only one option. Personal attack.:) They are master in this because they can not argue logically.

You can see this especially in kashmir threads because other than that what can they do .

Back
Top Bottom