What's new

Indian SOG gets killed by his own gun in IOK

1) You occupied some of it when it was not part of India. We liberated it and drove you guys out....( have some sense of correct history).....ask your colleagues on this forum, do not hesitate.

2) Your grandfather tried liberating it, your father tried, you are trying, your kids and so on will try.,.....issue is in the process you will end of lossing what you have.

if you have driven out Pakistan from Kashmir then who the hell liberated 30,700 sq mi or 79,500 sq km of Kashmir

whom you grandfathers, & your fathers miserably failed to occupy ? & you still don't have it ! I tell you the land which is known as "Pakistan Administered Kashmir"

http://www.nepalmountainnews.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/57707315_kashmir2.gif

geography one on one Indian control Kashmir is smaller then Non Indian control Kashmir

Pakistan administered Kashmir 30,700 sq mi + & Chinese administered Kashmir 15,300 sq mi = some 46,000 sq mi while Indian control Kashmir is 40,330 sq mi that's including siachen glacier

note : Pakistani-administered Kashmir (83,716 sq km/32,323 sq miles) I have minus 1500 sq mi of siachen from it & added to Indian-administered Kashmir (100,569 sq km/38,830 sq miles) + 1,500 sq mi = 40,330 sq mi

now put 40,330 sq mi of Indian control Kashmir on one side on put "Non" Indian control Kashmir ( Pakistan control Kashmir 30,700 sq + Chinese control Kashmir 15,000 sq mi ) = 45,700 sq mi

of the 86,000 something sq mi of Kashmir Indian control Kashmir is 40,330 sq mi & "Non" Indian control Kashmir 45,700 sq mi

source : BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12557386

It's time some more kashmiris get killed.. Lets live up to the expectations across the border ! :devil:

:lol:

Allah he hafiz ha Pakistan ka:chilli:

Yeah go cry somewhere else.

Of course he is Hafiz. but you have lost half of pakistan and also gave chance India to get kashmir.
Nobody is crying here. you are crying.

:lol:

Allah he hafiz ha Pakistan ka:chilli:

Yeah go cry somewhere else.

Of course he is Hafiz. but you have lost half of pakistan and also gave chance India to get kashmir.

What do you mean by that ? Why do you want to gain fame by starting a controversy ?

Leave him. He is not Indian. he is troll in Indian flag.

if you have driven out Pakistan from Kashmir then who the hell liberated 30,700 sq mi or 79,500 sq km of Kashmir

whom you grandfathers, & your fathers miserably failed to occupy ? & you still don't have it ! I tell you the land which is known as "Pakistan Administered Kashmir"

http://www.nepalmountainnews.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/57707315_kashmir2.gif

geography one on one Indian control Kashmir is smaller then Non Indian control Kashmir

Pakistan administered Kashmir 30,700 sq mi + & Chinese administered Kashmir 15,300 sq mi = some 46,000 sq mi while Indian control Kashmir is 40,330 sq mi that's including siachen glacier

note : Pakistani-administered Kashmir (83,716 sq km/32,323 sq miles) I have minus 1500 sq mi of siachen from it & added to Indian-administered Kashmir (100,569 sq km/38,830 sq miles) + 1,500 sq mi = 40,330 sq mi

now put 40,330 sq mi of Indian control Kashmir on one side on put "Non" Indian control Kashmir ( Pakistan control Kashmir 30,700 sq + Chinese control Kashmir 15,000 sq mi ) = 45,700 sq mi

of the 86,000 something sq mi of Kashmir Indian control Kashmir is 40,330 sq mi & "Non" Indian control Kashmir 45,700 sq mi

BBC News - India profile - Key facts

It was certainly not a liberation but looting and vandalism by Lashkars on Kashmiris. You can read accounts by Andrew Whitehead and Margaret Bourke-white on atrocities done by lashkars on Kashmiri Muslims.

Cities like Poonch and Baramulla was under Pakistan control but Pakistan was made to retreat from these cities. Since Pakistanls objective was to capture Kashmiri(Jugular veins) the mission failed and Kashmir ended as part of India.

It's good that you are a dove

But you cannot win hearts by acting like a occupation force

Protests are still going on with Gurus death

In your dreams maybe..... not sources=your statement is worth nothing ;)

Leave him. He is not Indian. he is troll in Indian flag.

I know!! Saw the SO called factual posts. :P So why do you guys responding to the trolls. Let him say!! Kashmir won't go out of India if he says!! Why make the thread unnecessary long!! :cheesy: Now if I say in the next 10 years the whole World will become India will everyone start arguing with me on that. And if everyone starts then who are the dumb ones, just think and you'll get the answer. :D

BBC News - India profile - Key facts
With All respect as you are PDF veteran, who Attack India first? Pakistan or India? Kashmir was an independent country for almost 3-4 month. You attacked on kashmir and you came till Baramull(Baramulla is only 50 KM away from Srinagar.) . Then India army came with request of maharaja and you pushed back. Now please tell us where you liberated kashmir? you invaded a Independent country and gave a chance to India to get kashmir.

And Yes we all know 'Pakistan occupied Kashmir' and its geography as its India land.

Inshallah we will liberate Kashmir & later Punjab so Sikhs can get free pilgrimage to lahore

and Indians will again start going to Hinglaj Pilgrimage in Balochistan very soon as we won't have any issues with the Balochistan Govt. Completed your sentence. :lol:

What's so fake???

I changed it cuz the original title was too vague

Lol!!

Few people are not fighting for independence in Kashmir

EVERYONE is fighting for independence from India

Try to say your Indian while walking through the streets of Sri nagar.

Btw check out my signature
you are wrong,
my neighbours visited srinagar last year and they said that they were treated very well, and said me that they were very loving,
actually kashmir is a favourate tourist location among indians and i have never heard anybody speak about any problems faced there.

do you know that 13000 sq km of west pakistan which was captured by the indian army was ceeded back to pakistan according to the simla agreement?after 1971 which included a major part of kashmir.

Rest in Peace. We should demilitarize Kashmir, let them choose their own destiny

Welcome mate..... I am sure you will enjoy your stay here... Just one question..... What makes you so ashamed in using your own country flag????

How many Indian Soldiers are in Kashmir now, and what is the exact population of kashmir according to recent census?

Back
Top Bottom