What's new

Indian research scholar at Oxford: Pakistan Army not involved in Bangladesh

Just for information sake, what is the Pakistani official number for deaths and/or rapes in BD as a result of operation searchlight?

Yaar Peshwa Bhai,

Choro yaar. Kiyon kuraidtay ho Zakhmon kho (why to open old wounds)..

You think we get any pleasure to see or hear any harm done to anyone in the then E. Pakistan? do you?

There are some numbers. The most authentic official source from Pakistan is Hamooder Rehman report.

check that out if you can find it.

Thank you

Let's bust some Indian ignorant claims, Mr Ayyer already claimed Indians are ignorant and your Judge claimed 90 percent indians are stupid, they were both right actually

Blood and tears- Documented proof with date,month,names, families killed,rapped,looted by mukti bahini thousands were killed by mukti bahini and yet they are innicent liberators? Like Bose Said, Pakistan Army only went trigger happy after mukti bahini crossed it's limits by killing Non bengalis at an alarming rate

Blood and Tears by Qutubuddin Aziz

What's the documented proof of killing of millions of bengalis or rapings even?

Just for information sake, what is the Pakistani official number for deaths and/or rapes in BD as a result of operation searchlight?

And any documented proof exist where families, women, men recorded their whole stories?

According to pakistan's official stance, "only" 26,000 civilians were murdered.

That sounds about right. This number most likely came from Hamooder Rehman report.

For those Indians jumping up and down with joy on this. Please quit.

It was a tragedy even if it was that number or smaller or larger number.

We cheapen the deaths of innocents by using them as part of $hit shoveling.

We disrespect the dead.

So please no gloating.

EVeryone even Bangladeshis know those numbers are distorted. If they have a decent education of course. The truth is the number was wrongly broadcast and then the Bangladeshis went along with it because it helped their freedom aspirations. By the time it came to actually test those numbers the myth had already become a "reality" for most and so they could not revise the figures. No Pakistani denies the Bangladeshis were wronged and that the army delivered a brutal crackdown but most will not accept those absurd numbers and rightfully so. They were human soldiers afterall and not machines.
unfortunately, no. the new generation is being fed lies and propaganda through books and media. Hatred in the name of nationalism is being built right from a young age. Not the govt's fault though. immense stupidity seems to be planted inside the people. The rather moderately knowledgeable faction are being discriminated and oppressed ie: being called rajakar if they speak out the truth. The country is doomed unless the govt is gone for good :tsk:

unfortunately, no. the new generation is being fed lies and propaganda through books and media. Hatred in the name of nationalism is being built right from a young age. Not the govt's fault though. immense stupidity seems to be planted inside the people. The rather moderately knowledgeable faction are being discriminated and oppressed ie: being called rajakar if they speak out the truth. The country is doomed unless the govt is gone for good :tsk:

Good luck to Bangladeshis in your next elections to come. :tup:

Good luck to Bangladeshis in your next elections to come. :tup:

Does not look too good. Govt is planning to hold elections under themselves whereas they can't even tolerate a simple assembly from the opposition and that also with computerized voting system[synonym of rigging] but that is another topic.

Does not look too good. Govt is planning to hold elections under themselves whereas they can't even tolerate a simple assembly from the opposition and that also with computerized voting system[synonym of rigging] but that is another topic.

Well Pakistan had those booklets to cast votes and that didn't stop rigging either so I doubt it would make a difference if the computers are used or not. Imo you guys need to string up both of those women on a lamp post buts that a different convo. :D

Oh brother. you seem to be a kind man, a humble man. I have never met you. But your post indicates it. (Imay be wrong).

If you follow my posts. I am the first one to point out a Pakistani Islamist who tries to shovel $hit on India. I can't stop all their posts. But if I see it, I point it out.

you say (rather complain) as to why we are involving Indians "here".

Tell this to your fellow Indians not to post nonsense, and I promise I will not go to your house and drag you to PDF.

My solemn promise.

Read Mankeshaw (one my favorite generals. He is an enemy. But he spoke truth, so I admire him).

As per Mankeshaw, India sent in 60,000 insurgents into E. Pakistan.

So Indians were there.

And if you deny this

you have not read history (the other option is even worse if I accuse you of dishonesty. but I won't, unless you persist)

So I urge you to go read up some. Then come back.

And if you want to stay, then try to educate your fellow Indian posters.

Thank you.

I suspect you/ Gen Manekshaw are referring to Mukiti Bahini forces, who were Pakistani nationals, trained and armed by Indian army and RAW..chosen/ from ten million Pakistani refugees who had fled to India? So why were there ten million Pakistani refugees in India in first place?

As many Pakistani often claim that Indians have deployed seven hundred thousand strong army in kashmir to massacre Kashmiri people..In two and half decades Kashmir unrest..has Pakistan even received 1/100th the number of refugees from Indian Kashmir as India received from east Pakistan in seven short months? What magnitude calamity could force such a mass exdous?

PS : Awaiting you reply on questions posed in my previous post.

Well Pakistan had those booklets to cast votes and that didn't stop rigging either so I doubt it would make a difference if the computers are used or not. Imo you guys need to string up both of those women on a lamp post buts that a different convo. :D

to stop rigging, the best is to get a dictator like pakistan does, some military ruler shows up every 5 years and throws aside the elected govt saying these are corrupt and elections are rigged so I have come to take care of pakistan and make it the most powerful in the world throw bloodless coup..

I suspect you/ Gen Manekshaw are referring to Mukiti Bahini forces, who were Pakistani nationals, trained and armed by Indian army and RAW..chosen/ from ten million Pakistani refugees who had fled to India? So why were there ten million Pakistani refugees in India in first place?

As many Pakistani often claim that Indians have deployed seven hundred thousand strong army in kashmir to massacre Kashmiri people..In two and half decades Kashmir unrest..has Pakistan even received 1/100th the number of refugees from Indian Kashmir as India received from east Pakistan in seven short months? What magnitude calamity could force such a mass exdous?

There will be not refugess coming to pak from India as Indian borders with pak are well protected and living costs in India is cheaper than Pak or Bangladesh..Bangladesh's food costs are around 40-50% of one's salary since they hoard the prices in the city..plus the Indian army has social programs in place to connect with the local population including hiring in the Indian forces

your location is Dhaka and flag's are Kuwait, did Kuwait take over Bangladesh or what?

to stop rigging, the best is to get a dictator like pakistan does, some military ruler shows up every 5 years ...s

yet more $hit shoveling from yet another Indian poster.

Looks like we got full strength of the "waster management" company today. Very good. Welcome.

Oh dear, did you ever see the intent of the poster that you quoted. He was having a general discussion and you pick up and dump your "jute back" filled with your smelly cargo.

What a waste.

yet more $hit shoveling from yet another Indian poster.

Looks like we got full strength of the "waster management" company today. Very good. Welcome.

Oh dear, did you ever see the intent of the poster that you quoted. He was having a general discussion and you pick up and dump your "jute back" filled with your smelly cargo.

What a waste.

truth always hurts..anyways carry on with your trolling

truth always hurts..

hahahah.

Truth!!!!!!

From a $hit shoveler? Nah!

If you were searching for the truth, you would have talked about current elections.

but no.

You had to go back and find as much $hit as possible from the past.

This sure is an indication of "family business".

yeah.

the truth.

Very very truth.

hahahah

hahahah.

Truth!!!!!!

From a $hit shoveler? Nah!

If you were searching for the truth, you would have talked about current elections.

but no.

You had to go back and find as much $hit as possible from the past.

This sure is an indication of "family business".

yeah.

the truth.

Very very truth.

hahahah

By laughing away the facts..you cannot get rid of it..including the coups in Pak istan and rapes and murders which took place in E pakistan.." and family business on **** shovelling and all" ..I can see how much the fuedalism is engraved in your blood.. and people talk about caste system in india..shame on you

10 million refugees! This was perhaps the final number towards the end of 1971 (may be November).

There were no 10 million refugees in March 1971. Because there was no Law enforcement action against the insurgents.

Please keep the cow in front the cart and not at the back.

Rear-wheel drive doesn't work for the bullock carts. Perhaps you have a new design. So I must say in traditional sense, cart has to have a cow or bull or buffalo in the front. :lol:

Just keep the exact time in mind.

It will help you understand.

Back
Top Bottom