What's new

Indian report slams Il-76 availability rate

@Windjammer LOGIC being replicated on PAF:woot:

View attachment 416606

In photograph 05 x JF-17s

As per open sources (sourced: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAC/PAC_JF-17_Thunder) PAF has 88 JF 17s in the PAF. So 5.6% operational!!!:lol:

I like your logic. ;) Er ... whatever floats your boat? :rofl::rofl:

Can't grudge you on that. Carry on:

ho36b.jpg

@MilSpec @nair @anant_s @Lord Of Gondor @Nilgiri @anant_s @Abingdonboy Thought you guys may like the laugh at this gem of a post:enjoy:

@Grevion @Robinhood Pandey @Sam. @jbgt90 @Joe Shearer Wink and nod really applicable!

The Quote of the member below is adequate:
You really have free time to reply to that Joker ,i call them internet trolls.
c2ab01d552fe530146abb2e0f948e8b1.jpeg

Now your income is increased after 7th pay commission so i prefer free time mai daru hi pila de ?

You really have free time to reply to that Joker ,i call them internet trolls.
c2ab01d552fe530146abb2e0f948e8b1.jpeg

Now your income is increased after 7th pay commission so i prefer free time mai daru hi pila de ?

If your opinion is needed, i will throw you a bone.

Firstly a message for you.....
4c58a8fbf61d210558de6e366a4f02e6--quirky-quotes-random-quotes.jpg

Now to enlighten you from where we left off earlier, hope the difference between COAS and ACM has sunk in :sarcastic:
In your desperate effort you also forgot to notice a Mirage at the end of the JF-17 line up....maybe PAF is trying to pass it off as a JF-17....or perhaps unlike you, some have the knowledge that it's the composite flight of CCS Squadron.
BTW, you as always conveniently skipped the first part of my post as how what your CAG is reporting is my personal agenda and since you are the genius who is ridiculing your own establishments disclosure, perhaps you can enlighten us all as what credentials you hold apart from posting irrelevant images from an unknown era to write off what CAG has disclosed.

''Stick to the topic, which is about servicability of Indian IL76 & IL78 fleet.''
Alas practice what you preach and prove that the report is false, I mean, what are you trying to prove by posting a line up of half a dozen subject aircraft from an unknown period and frivolously claiming on the 100% SU-30 operational capabilities, you might as well post an image of SU-30s in a line up.
Oh, if you are so desperate for brownies, you don't need to tag a whole of Kolkota street, just do what you are so efficient in....post another image. :lol:

mantis.jpg

Sure buddy

sure%20buddy.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom