What's new

Indian report slams Il-76 availability rate

@anant_s @nair

The best part of such threads is, they are easy to discredit if one is in mood. But then, I enjoy the 'poor servicibility' agenda being pushed by the member here, self confidence being boosted, perhaps?

Pertinent to note, suddenly one will find the Su-30s also having a 100% servicibility when required :D

@anant_s @nair

The best part of such threads is, they are easy to discredit if one is in mood. But then, I enjoy the 'poor servicibility' agenda being pushed by the member here, self confidence being boosted, perhaps?

Pertinent to note, suddenly one will find the Su-30s also having a 100% servicibility when required :D

Of course statistics is always a lie.

Since india has 270 su 30, it can always choose to put 220 in storage hence the SU30 is 100% operationally ready

Of course statistics is always a lie.

Since india has 270 su 30, it can always choose to put 220 in storage hence the SU30 is 100% operationally ready

Don't quote me to post such retard logic please. It is tiresome. There is something known as war reserve. Heard of it? Routine operations do not require them to be used.

You have an excellent collection of grey matter in your cranium, use it, it shall lead to fruitful discussion and not the kiddish response of the ignorant that you have exemplified here.

See the pic I just posted of 7 IL-76s at Leh lined up? That is on a routine air lift capability demonstration done sometime back without dipping into any kind of reserve. Not here to feed :)

Don't quote me to post such retard logic please. It is tiresome. There is something known as war reserve. Heard of it? Routine operations do not require them to be used.

You have an excellent collection of grey matter in your cranium, use it, it shall lead to fruitful discussion and not the kiddish response of the ignorant that you have exemplified here.

The problem is with so many war reserves, india is placing her citizens at risk.

All the greatest generals of the world all emphasize on military readiness.

The key to winning is carpe diem - to seize the day.

Like i said even if your IL-76 is 100% ready, the other logistics chain and other items related for the IL-76 may not be ready like the bombs, equipment, fuel supplies, loadmasters, pilots, technicians..

Its these kind of problems that pervades through IAF inside and outside.

I enjoy the 'poor servicibility' agenda being pushed by the member here, self confidence being boosted, perhaps?
When people doesn't understand the point being said this is what happens.... You can't blame them because such reports are not available for their own nations to rely on.... So it is natural.... Btw @AUSTERLITZ have posted a video from RS TV which clearly explains the CAG report and implications of it.....

When people doesn't understand the point being said this is what happens.... You can't blame them because such reports are not available for their own nations to rely on.... So it is natural.... Btw @AUSTERLITZ have posted a video from RS TV which clearly explains the CAG report and implications of it.....

the problems with such reports is that there is a possibility that some are covered up, so we must always assume that indian military is in a worse state than what she appears to be as well.

The problem is with so many war reserves, india is placing her citizens at risk.

Pray, do elucidate us on this aspect.

The key to winning is carpe diem - to seize the day.

I have read Latin as a subject, thank you very much. But I am impressed by your 'revolutionising' the Theory of War. Wonder whatever happened to the 'seizing the initiative'! :)

Like i said even if your IL-76 is 100% ready, the other logistics chain and other items related for the IL-76 may not be ready like the bombs, equipment, fuel supplies, loadmasters, pilots, technicians..

I suggest, nay, strongly urge you to desist posting further. Your brilliance and depth of understanding of the logistics of war, the equipment and it's arsenal, is being amply displayed by your exquisite example of ignorance as displayed here. Bombs for IL-76? ;)

@nair @Abingdonboy This one is a gem :woot:

Its these kind of problems that pervades through IAF inside and outside.

I am sure you shall be knowing of them more than I:enjoy:

@Grevion Another one

That is what the idea is.....

True that
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I have never ever head of a Pakistani report or audit of its military or indeed anything remotely related to defense

ITS A CLOSED secretive military tht controls media just LIKE CHINA & NORTH KOTREA

In Pakistan DOES anybody realistically expect high service levels of what is

poorly equipped air force
virtually zero investment from within Pakistan itself
an d mix bag of usa dated French dated chinease equipment

MONEY IS ALL THST IS NEEDED and in Pakistan there is no money $$$
In Pakistan there is no money $$$ and in India there is no toilet.Equal:chilli:

In Pakistan there is no money $$$ and in India there is no toilet.Equal:chilli:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1297101

and

The fact remains that in Pakistan, 25 million people (or 13 percent of the population) practice open defecation and are largely residing in poor rural dwellings and insecure urban informal settlements, making them the most difficult to reach. The country has the fifth highest number of open defecators in the world.

source: https://www.unicef.org/pakistan/media_9678.html

Must read a lot ....

The population percentage is 12% India and 13% Pakistan. Big difference .. shame on both!

The only difference between India and Pakistan: Indians have publicly accepted the same as a problem and have initiated steps to address it, Pakistan is being exemplified by your ignorance above.

Have a lovely day :)

Why to respond to such troll posts?
https://www.dawn.com/news/1297101

and

The fact remains that in Pakistan, 25 million people (or 13 percent of the population) practice open defecation and are largely residing in poor rural dwellings and insecure urban informal settlements, making them the most difficult to reach. The country has the fifth highest number of open defecators in the world.

source: https://www.unicef.org/pakistan/media_9678.html

Must read a lot ....

The population percentage is 12% India and 13% Pakistan. Big difference .. shame on both!

The only difference between India and Pakistan: Indians have publicly accepted the same as a problem and have initiated steps to address it, Pakistan is being exemplified by your ignorance above.

Have a lovely day :)

@hellfire Have you come across CAG kind of organisations and reports anywhere else in our neighbourhood?

Back
Top Bottom