What's new

Ukraine Delivers First Upgraded IL-78 To The PAF

I dont see Ukraine rebuilding its military manufacturing capability again looking at what Russia did.

Regardless of who wins, russia destroyed ukraines already weak manufacturing capability. Unless billions is invested into it bh external parties, i dont see it coming back
Not necessary. If Ukraine turns into pro Russia after the war is over. China and Russia will help rebuild Motor Sich and other military industries.

Sadly, there isn't much info on it from the Ukrainian side either. Don't want to use the term *hush-hush*.

They used terms like 'overhaul' and 'modernization'. What, they installed seats that now have cushions & could recline...?

In Ukraine, completed the repair of the Pakistani Air Force IL-78 aerial refueling tanker

Honestly, I fail to understand what upgrades they could possibly do on those rust buckets.

As someone pointed out that it could carry upto 40 Tons of fuel. What good is that when it needs 20 Tons just to stay in the air.

If the price is right Airbus A330MRTT carries 110 tons of fuel

If the price is right Airbus A330MRTT carries 110 tons of fuel
airbus means French.

We're not interested in dealing with people that are in bed with India.

Imagine we spend Millions on some equipment - wait for 2-3 Years for delivery - only for them to stick it to us at someone else's say so.

So, we'll pass on anything airbus has to offer.

If we're really looking for a replacement - China's Y-20 seems to be a better & safer bet, if it's on Sale-Block.

How many they lost in Ukraine?
We should intensify efforts to sell JF17s in that case. Maybe give 10% discount if needed.

Mujhe lagta Roosya se hi hath milana pare ga. I don't know if China flies IL76s.

Kaafi saman Pakistan ka soviet hai.
Russian options are risky we should go for Chinese option or maybe even C-130 if US starts playing nice again

airbus means French.

Imagine we spend Millions on some equipment - wait for 2-3 Years for delivery - only for them to stick it to us at someone else's say so.

If we're really looking for a replacement - China's Y-20 seems to be a better & safer bet, if it's on Sale-Block.

That rules out all vendors minus China

airbus means French.

Y20U will definitely available for sale,bit PAF first want see its capabilities for few year to consider it

Back
Top Bottom