What's new

Indian report slams Il-76 availability rate

@hellfire Have come across CAG kind of organisations and reports anywhere else in our neighbourhood?

Nah, they are epitome of honesty:yes4:.

And in North, the honesty is ensured by Capital Punishment (read all 'contributions' are made to the 'Red book'; anyone deviating, is shot):china:

I actually admire Chinese for that. They accept corruption to be a part of life, and they have channelised it to ensure that it does not corrupt an individual. And made sure that people don't deviate.:enjoy:

Nah, they are epitome of honesty:yes4:.

And in North, the honesty is ensured by Capital Punishment (read all 'contributions' are made to the 'Red book'; anyone deviating, is shot):china:

I actually admire Chinese for that. They accept corruption to be a part of life, and they have channelised it to ensure that it does not corrupt an individual. And made sure that people don't deviate.:enjoy:
It sounds funny when ppl use/quote these reports to score points when they have no clue what's the state of their own armed forces.....

It sounds funny when ppl use/quote these reports to score points when they have no clue what's the state of their own armed forces.....

I think PAF is also similarly aligned. Only if the tempo of operations were to increase due to some plausible threats, will the reserves be required and over a period of time, the stocks would degrade. That is where the sources of supply and own stocks will come into play.

The aim is to not fight - the aim is to wear the opponent - with resource crunch preferably.

Pray, do elucidate us on this aspect.

I have read Latin as a subject, thank you very much. But I am impressed by your 'revolutionising' the Theory of War. Wonder whatever happened to the 'seizing the initiative'! :)

I suggest, nay, strongly urge you to desist posting further. Your brilliance and depth of understanding of the logistics of war, the equipment and it's arsenal, is being amply displayed by your exquisite example of ignorance as displayed here. Bombs for IL-76? ;)

@nair @Abingdonboy This one is a gem :woot:

I am sure you shall be knowing of them more than I:enjoy:

@Grevion Another one

True that
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

https://theaviationist.com/2015/02/06/russia-il76-bomber/

So now you are presuming to tell me that RuAF will be joining IAF and taking over their tasks? Sweetie, I again urge you to educate yourself on the IAF and it's role for it's IL-76s.

It is true that IL-76s held with IAF have Bombing Sights in the Navigator's Seat, and it is also true that they had a tail gunner earlier (since removed decreasing 1.5 tonnes load from tail section),

DSC01219.JPG

(photo copyright)

but IL-76 in IAF is not used for bombing :D

The last Bombing Practice was done by An-32 of 12 Squadron AF about 15 years back!!!

Last edited:
So now you are presuming to tell me that RuAF will be joining IAF and taking over their tasks? Sweetie, I again urge you to educate yourself on the IAF and it's role for it's IL-76s.

It is true that IL-76s held with IAF have Bombing Sights in the Navigator's Seat, and it is also true that they had a tail gunner earlier (since removed decreasing 1.5 tonnes load from tail section),

View attachment 416278
photo copyright

The last Bombing Practice was done by An-32 of 12 Squadron AF about 15 years back!!!

I wont be surprised if india uses the il-76 for bombing.

anything can happen in india, even the capsize of a navy ship in port

View attachment 416278
photo copyright

Sounds funny.... Especially when you educate these folks on IL76.... Poor kids no clue who they talking to

View attachment 416278
photo copyright

He is mentally unstable. Treat him as such.

Thanks.
That is only for shows. The squadron is ear marked for .. er .. something else. Check the location where it is and correlate.

I wont be surprised if india uses the il-76 for bombing.

anything can happen in india, even the capsize of a navy ship in port

Yup ... we have invented kites that will deliver 0.01 KT Nukes too :enjoy:

You are suffering from an intellectual windfall.

PS: Both pics of IL are copyright ..:)

@anant_s @nair

The best part of such threads is, they are easy to discredit if one is in mood. But then, I enjoy the 'poor servicibility' agenda being pushed by the member here, self confidence being boosted, perhaps?

Pertinent to note, suddenly one will find the Su-30s also having a 100% servicibility when required :D
And i love it when the Indian members consider it the words of Geeta when the media claims on the so called surgical strikes but when same claims on some defency of Indian armed forces it's considered as some members personal agenda, something to the effect of running with Rabbits, hunting with Hounds does come to mind.

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/indian-report-slams-il-76-availability-rate-439958/

I love these threads ..... :)

@nair @gslv mk3 @Abingdonboy @AUSTERLITZ @FULL_METAL @Guynextdoor2 @Lord Of Gondor @anant_s

View attachment 416180
copyright
Poor servicibility :D

Thanks for the tag @nair ;)
Less than 50% of the force present here indeed rebukes the CAG claims....what ever floats your boat. :rolleyes:

Stick to the topic, which is about servicability of Indian IL76 & IL78 fleet.

Does Pakistan has any CAG type in their country which audits checks and balances of the economy....I mean Govt. spending?

Less than 50% of the force present here indeed rebukes the CAG claims....what ever floats your boat. :rolleyes:

@Windjammer LOGIC being replicated on PAF:woot:

56713b50b6d96.jpg

In photograph 05 x JF-17s

As per open sources (sourced: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAC/PAC_JF-17_Thunder) PAF has 88 JF 17s in the PAF. So 5.6% operational!!!:lol:

I like your logic. ;) Er ... whatever floats your boat? :rofl::rofl:

Can't grudge you on that. Carry on:

ho36b.jpg

@MilSpec @nair @anant_s @Lord Of Gondor @Nilgiri @anant_s @Abingdonboy Thought you guys may like the laugh at this gem of a post:enjoy:

@Grevion @Robinhood Pandey @Sam. @jbgt90 @Joe Shearer Wink and nod really applicable!

And i love it when the Indian members consider it the words of Geeta when the media claims on the so called surgical strikes but when same claims on some defency of Indian armed forces it's considered as some members personal agenda, something to the effect of running with Rabbits, hunting with Hounds does come to mind.

The Quote of the member below is adequate:

Stick to the topic, which is about servicability of Indian IL76 & IL78 fleet.

Last edited:
@Windjammer LOGIC being replicated on PAF:woot:

View attachment 416606

In photograph 05 x JF-17s

As per open sources (sourced: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAC/PAC_JF-17_Thunder) PAF has 88 JF 17s in the PAF. So 5.6% operational!!!:lol:

I like your logic. ;) Er ... whatever floats your boat? :rofl::rofl:

Can't grudge you on that. Carry on:

ho36b.jpg

@MilSpec @nair @anant_s @Lord Of Gondor @Nilgiri @anant_s @Abingdonboy Thought you guys may like the laugh at this gem of a post:enjoy:

@Grevion @Robinhood Pandey @Sam. @jbgt90 @Joe Shearer Wink and nod really applicable!

Firstly a message for you.....

4c58a8fbf61d210558de6e366a4f02e6--quirky-quotes-random-quotes.jpg

Now to enlighten you from where we left off earlier, hope the difference between COAS and ACM has sunk in :sarcastic:
In your desperate effort you also forgot to notice a Mirage at the end of the JF-17 line up....maybe PAF is trying to pass it off as a JF-17....or perhaps unlike you, some have the knowledge that it's the composite flight of CCS Squadron.
BTW, you as always conveniently skipped the first part of my post as how what your CAG is reporting is my personal agenda and since you are the genius who is ridiculing your own establishments disclosure, perhaps you can enlighten us all as what credentials you hold apart from posting irrelevant images from an unknown era to write off what CAG has disclosed.
The Quote of the member below is adequate:

''Stick to the topic, which is about servicability of Indian IL76 & IL78 fleet.''
Alas practice what you preach and prove that the report is false, I mean, what are you trying to prove by posting a line up of half a dozen subject aircraft from an unknown period and frivolously claiming on the 100% SU-30 operational capabilities, you might as well post an image of SU-30s in a line up.
Oh, if you are so desperate for brownies, you don't need to tag a whole of Kolkota street, just do what you are so efficient in....post another image. :lol:

mantis.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom