What's new

Indian RAW aided and abetted ANP President Khan Abdul Wali Khan.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian RAW aided and abetted ANP President Khan Abdul Wali Khan.png

I've got the book if anyone is keen.

You may also be interested in >> | Our soldiers became the 'Mukti Bahini' | Former Indian Army Chief, General V.K Singh's book reveals.

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan was a good man but his son is an embarrassment to even him and his followers!

Pass you what ;)
Khan Babba wanted to be laid in "free" land so he was buried in Afghanistan while it was under Soviet ......................occupation

Rajev went to his funeral. ANP remained anti Pakistani entity until the breakup of Soviet Union and then it ran out of steam as its leaders like Ajmal Khattak got amnesty as well and joined the mainstream politics of Pakistan.

ANP was recipient of Indian and Soviet funding because it had anti Pakistani agenda and any enemy worth his lungi or vodka would assist such party

I sorry to burst your bubble but ANP is anything but not anti Pakistan..

They may not be on India's payroll but they just like the Tiwanaas, Doltanas etc. here in Punjab & the recently deceased Marri in Baluchistan & the GM Sindh fellow in Sindh weren't Pro-Paksitan either....they were only Pro their own divisive agendas that benefited neither their own People nor Pakistanis in general !

They may not be on India's payroll but they just like the Tiwanaas, Doltanas etc. here in Punjab & the recently deceased Marri in Baluchistan & the GM Sindh fellow in Sindh weren't Pro-Paksitan either....they were only Pro their own divisive agendas that benefited neither their own People nor Pakistanis in general !

Yaar the ppl you mentioned were hardcore ethnic nationalists.. Look at current ANP .. They seem to have learn the lesson... I respect ANP coz they have gutts .. The way the stood up to ttp and sacrificed their lives ..when all other parties were shittin their pants is praise worthy... Let's forget Ghaffor khan he had his own opinion ..

Yaar the ppl you mentioned were hardcore ethnic nationalists.. Look at current ANP .. They seem to have learn the lesson... I respect ANP coz they have gutts .. The way the stood up to ttp and sacrificed their lives ..when all other parties were shittin their pants is praise worthy... Let's forget Ghaffor khan he had his own opinion ..

Thats true ! :agree:

Achaa yaraa waisee koi thoriii siii Marrii Qaum key History tou bataaa....what are your origin myths ? Who are your Heroes ? Are their Marri settled in Sounthern Punjab just as there are Rinds & Lasharis here ?

Thats true ! :agree:

Achaa yaraa waisee koi thoriii siii Marrii Qaum key History tou bataaa....what are your origin myths ? Who are your Heroes ? Are their Marri settled in Sounthern Punjab just as there are Rinds & Lasharis here ?

We are originally a sub clan of the Rinds ... And im using my iphone so it's hard to type a long story ... So here bro :
@This is a little more detailed:

Euclan: Marri

Kohlu

P.S: the rule of the thumb is we don't like anybody ..:D

Last edited:
We are originally a sub clan of the Rinds ... And im using my iphone so it's hard to type a long story ... So here bro :
@This is a little more detailed:

Euclan: Marri

Kohlu

P.S: the rule of the thumb is we don't like anybody ..:D
yeh yaar tum log ek baar decide kar lo .. kon kon kahan kahan se RAW ki payroll pe hai. After a point it gets difficult to keep track of Indian agents.

Back
Top Bottom