What's new

Didn't declare Imran Khan 'absolutely' Sadiq and Amin: Saqib Nisar

A real revolutionist leader Mao Zedong crossed hundreds of mountains and dozens of rivers for revolution and freedom, while a fake revolutionist , tasbeeh holder , coward Sadiq & Amin Khan crosses neighboring walls to escape from the police.
Screenshot_2023-03-07-12-56-04-136-edit_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Do you mean this?

By the way, this is Hamza Shahbaz.

Hasn't Imran given the call for jail bharo tehreek ? Why is he running away when it is his time to go to jail?

Thank you Cheif Justice Nisar Sahib for DAM fund the nation is grateful to your initiative
Both Imran Khan and Cheif Justice Nisar Sahib

Citizen of Pakistan have not forgotten our oath

A light of hope which you have started in Pakistan will inshallah grow into a beacon of prosperity

Sadiq and Amin hiding in neighbours home from police 👍🏻

Pakistan should become a proper nation instead of doing personality worship. Parties are not eternal neither a leader but a state remains in one form or another.

Who are you telling this lol. This guy starts personal insults if you criticise his leader or policies as if you’re insulting him.

I have figured out who the paid pti social media people are, the ones who start attacking you personally are the ones who are getting paid. They also find zero issue with any policy or even inflation and these people also hold a personal vendetta against you.

In my life I have never seen any normal person who wasn’t part of the party getting benefits or paid social media worker get offended if you criticise IK lol. Why should they? IK isn’t their father. Paid workers act like IK is their father 😂

Ignore is the best policy. It works for me, I ignore dogs barking in streets and pray they don’t bite me, some people behave like dogs too 😂😂😂

Can some Pakistani friend explain what the standards for being sadiq and ameen are ? Is having charas/ganja/cocaine permissible? What about extra-marital sex ? Refusing to acknowledge and pay to support a girl child? What about taking pecuniary advantages from an office of trust, buying state gifts from toshakhana at a discount and selling them at market price ( does Sharia consider this as equivalent to a bribe) ?

Be handsome then you can do anything and still be sadiq and ameen 😂

Who are you telling this lol. This guy starts personal insults if you criticise his leader or policies as if you’re insulting him.

I have figured out who the paid pti social media people are, the ones who start attacking you personally are the ones who are getting paid. They also find zero issue with any policy or even inflation and these people also hold a personal vendetta against you.

In my life I have never seen any normal person who wasn’t part of the party getting benefits or paid social media worker get offended if you criticise IK lol. Why should they? IK isn’t their father. Paid workers act like IK is their father 😂

Ignore is the best policy. It works for me, I ignore dogs barking in streets and pray they don’t bite me, some people behave like dogs too 😂😂😂

Be handsome then you can do anything and still be sadiq and ameen 😂
I dont mind having optimism but this is what happens when you overexpect and plan doesnt go as expected and then you find someone or something to vent frustration on..
This is the result of
"Imran Khan is the LAST hope of the nation".
Never trap yourself in such a bubble.

Nothing is the last hope other than Allah who has been the only reason the country still exists.

IMO I see two options for Pak to end this party politics crap.

1)Declare military dictatorship and run the country like Sisi in Egypt is self appointed king

2) Set up presidential system and end this feudal voting system. Let who gets the most votes win, by get those electric voting machines in first to reduce rigging and cheating attempts.

Either of these systems would be better than what Pak has now.

Back
Top Bottom