What's new

Didn't declare Imran Khan 'absolutely' Sadiq and Amin: Saqib Nisar

I credit pti where they deserve it and criticize where they messed up..
yes 90% criticize, 5% credit and 5% criticize PDM or Pmln

Perfect formula like Hamid Mir and other Geo Tv anchor

yes 90% criticize, 5% credit and 5% criticize PDM or Pmln

Perfect formula like Hamid Mir and other Geo Tv anchor
No dude.. ..it seems to you because most of the times I reply to you and folks like you who blindly cheerleade and don't dissect the goods and bads. ... I would choose pti over pdm anyday.but at the same time I would openly talk where Ik played politics and lacked.
You can see my history how I have defended pti between 2010 to 2021. I gave him beenfit of doubt when he had buzdar..but eventually it turned out it was a wrong choice and i openly talked about it but did you do that? One thing that will definitely destroy someone are false advisors and praisers around him.. Similarly for various other stuff including giving extension to bajwa.
In my view state comes before any political party. .Pakistan should become a proper nation instead of doing personality worship. Parties are not eternal neither a leader but a state remains in one form or another.

No dude.. ..it seems to you because most of the times I reply to you and folks like you who blindly cheerleade and don't dissect the goods and bads. ... I would choose pti over pdm anyday.but at the same time I would openly talk where Ik played politics and lacked.
You can see my history how I have defended pti between 2010 to 2021. I have him be doubt if doubt when he had buzdar..but wventuslly it turned out it was a wrong g choice an di openly talked about it. Similarly for various other stuff including giving extension to bajwa.
In my view state comes before any political party. .Pakistan should become a proper nation instead of doing personality worship. Parties are not eternal neither a leader but a state remains in one form or another.
okay check your last 100 posts and let me know if I am wrong

okay check your last 100 posts and let me know if I am wrong
Those last 100 posts dont reflect the last 5000 posts.TBH i don't think pakistans salvation lies in party system.Pakistan should have presidency system and elections based on non party basis..where individuals are voted into power.i would prefer technocrats to rule the country over tribal or pseudo national parties.

Those last 100 posts dont reflect the last 5000 posts.TBH i don't think pakistans salvation lies in party system.Pakistan should have presidency system and elections based on non party basis..where individuals are voted into power.i would prefer technocrats to rule the country over tribal or pseudo national parties.
Media will after technocrats, we are people with never satisfying needs. Its just matter of time before Geo and senior journalist get agenda by political parties.

Country cant progress unless we have media law reform for spreading news nor any govt can work

Religious Sosha

-- Religious Shosha is designed to confuse the masses
- They focus on debating about Religious Shosha and forget about Election
- They forget about asking security for Poll stations
- They forget about asking for video recording of Poll Stations
- They forget about asking for Honest people protecting the Vote Ballots

Don't be suprised if Fazlu will demand Imran Khan , come online and state the first Kalama to prove he is Muslim

India often uses the 3 Talaq Shosha in India , or 1 Wife Shosha close to election time in India

Agar Imran Khan Sadiq or Amin nahi ha tu Nawaz Uncle han .... jo Anda obal ka khata tha, ab billion of dollar ki properties and drive around in Rolls and shop @ luis vuitton etc
s
real-pics-of-pm-nawaz-which-have-never-been-seen-1483247050-6305.jpg

real-pics-of-pm-nawaz-which-have-never-been-seen-1483247050-2281.jpg

First time I have heard that those who eat boiled eggs are not Sadiq & Ameen!! 😟
😟

Can some Pakistani friend explain what the standards for being sadiq and ameen are ? Is having charas/ganja/cocaine permissible? What about extra-marital sex ? Refusing to acknowledge and pay to support a girl child? What about taking pecuniary advantages from an office of trust, buying state gifts from toshakhana at a discount and selling them at market price ( does Sharia consider this as equivalent to a bribe) ?

Can some Pakistani friend explain what the standards for being sadiq and ameen are ? Is having charas/ganja/cocaine permissible? What about extra-marital sex ? Refusing to acknowledge and pay to support a girl child? What about taking pecuniary advantages from an office of trust, buying state gifts from toshakhana at a discount and selling them at market price ( does Sharia consider this as equivalent to a bribe) ?

Mian Nawaz Sharif was disqualified for not taking salary from his son.
And no action was taken against the fraudulent thief of Toshakhana for hiding his illegitimate daughter.

Yes, an ex_CJP will go around telling this to a journalist who he knows will go on TV the next day and tell it all.

Very very believable.

He seems too frightened about leaks and giving endless clarifications.

When will the International Court of Justice take notice of not giving the required DNA test in the illegal daugher Tyrian Khan case?
Tu pehly apna to check kara lay :lol:

He seems too frightened about leaks and giving endless clarifications.
Tumary pass leak hoti to kab sa us khoti k buchy lohar ko london sa wapis la chuky hoty

Again propagandist shared the link of another propaganda TV

If you can do why can't others.
Aik bhi bata konsa propaganda phailaya ha hum na ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom