What's new

Didn't declare Imran Khan 'absolutely' Sadiq and Amin: Saqib Nisar

The ICJ does NOT have any jurisdiction over that matter.
It is strange that Khan, who refused to give DNA in the Terian Khan case, is a murderer of justice. What hypocrisy is it that a killer of justice is the leader of the justice movement?

A real revolutionist leader Mao Zedong crossed hundreds of mountains and dozens of rivers for revolution and freedom, while a fake revolutionist , tasbeeh holder , coward Sadiq & Amin Khan crosses neighboring walls to escape from the police.

Care to explain what should be done to tackle the highest inflation which your beloved PDM can't control.

Care to explain what should be done to tackle the highest inflation which your beloved PDM can't control.
I am not a follower of PDM or any party, they are ready made puppets. But I know that the economy was badly derailed by the looting and corruption of the last four years. Now it will not recover for years. The reason for the country's economic decline and unrest today is only the government of incompetent and wicked Khan and his team of professional LOTAS and certified robbers. Every minister of the Khan was a person who was declared a thief and robber by Mr U turn Khan himself. He is the worst controversial man on the earth, the worst liar and the worst administrator, in fact he is not a politician but a joker.

Welcome to Pakistan! :D

ALL of them are like that. ALL. Of. Them.

Welcome to Pakistan! :D

ALL of them are like that. ALL. Of. Them.
yeah only innocent is public who kept voting for NRO guys

I am not a follower of PDM or any party, they are ready made puppets. But I know that the economy was badly derailed by the looting and corruption of the last four years. Now it will not recover for years. The reason for the country's economic decline and unrest today is only the government of incompetent and wicked Khan and his team of professional LOTAS and certified robbers. Every minister of the Khan was a person who was declared a thief and robber by Mr U turn Khan himself. He is the worst controversial man on the earth, the worst liar and the worst administrator, in fact he is not a politician but a joker.

then you know nothing about economics if you know share the facts and i am 100% sure you are pmln supporter.

PTI Inflation 13%
Pmln inflation 31%

PTI Exports $30 Billion
Pmln Exports $24 Billion or so

PTI Remittance $29 Billion
PMLN Remittance $21 Billion

PTI Reserves $16Billion
Pmln Reserve $6 Billion in 2018 when they left and now given $16 Billion reserve left by pti and today $3.8 Billion left

lets see facts from ur side

Last edited:
yeah only innocent is public who kept voting for NRO guys

then you know nothing about economics if you know share the facts and i am 100% sure you are pmln supporter.
I strongly dislike the Non-League party ، I hate Mian Nawaz Sharif , he had been the prime supporter of every satanic character like Anjahani Asma Jahangir etc.

I strongly dislike the Non-League party ، I hate Mian Nawaz Sharif , he had been the prime supporter of every satanic character like Anjahani Asma Jahangir etc.
okay and how PTI derail the economy? please share the facts

Mr Butt I presume your in Pak, as you dont like any Politician what is the solution to this mess?

Maybe you can create a political party which is fair for all?

One needs to think of viable solutions, what is yours?

The situation of economy and inflation was better before corruption Khan, it gradually worsened during Khan's reign. Due to Khan and Company's looting, economic collapse and inflation had started...…The person whom Khan called incompetent and corrupt, Shaukat Tarin was selected as the finance minister, no one could deny that Khan himself was the patron of all thieves and dacoits

Of course. We are eating all the fruits of the tree that he created, aren't we?
Of course that fruit tree was uprooted with the return of whisky drinkers in the 90's an 00's

okay and how PTI derail the economy? please share the facts
If you want to understand, this one point will be enough. Parvez Elahi and Shaukat Tareen were called thieves, robbers and corrupt by Khan himself. Remember when the wolves are entrusted with the task of protecting the sheep, the result will not be good. When thieves and dacoits are made ministers, there will be disaster always...... Thank you

The situation of economy and inflation was better before corruption Khan, it gradually worsened during Khan's reign. Due to Khan and Company's looting, economic collapse and inflation had started...…The person whom Khan called incompetent and corrupt, Shaukat Tarin was selected as the finance minister, no one could deny that Khan himself was the patron of all thieves and dacoits
In 2018 Pakistan was nearly left default with $6 Billion and PTI had to go IMF.
Dont know why you lying or too much watching Lying GEO Tv

Back
Top Bottom