ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Excellent job.
Fifth gen warfare has to be tackled

Screenshot_20230429_175548_Chrome.jpg

By the way, what happened to Haqeeqat TV guy?? I have heard that our World victorious Army Generals have kidnapped him and his brother??

Stop it guys , if you continue apart from 90% of pdf pakistanies ,rest are all RAW agents directly or indirectly. :-).

Gernailoon ki phatti huey hay, Imran ko her hal me rokna hay

and for last 70 years we thought yeh BC hamari hifazat karain gye

Gernailoon ki phatti huey hay, Imran ko her hal me rokna hay

and for last 70 years we thought yeh BC hamari hifazat karain gye
What we don't realise is that secret services play on both sides of the pitch. They bat and they bowl at the same time.
Imran khan should stop bitching the military.
In all honesty if his government wasn't fallen, he had no chance of winning the elections, and he wouldn't have such public sympathy and popularity if he hadn't suffered what he is suffering now.
This is essence is a favour to him by invisible people or خلائی مخلوق۔

What we don't realise is that secret services play on both sides of the pitch. They bat and they bowl at the same time.
In all honesty if his government wasn't fallen, he had no chance of winning the elections, and he wouldn't have such public sympathy and popularity if he hadn't suffered what he is suffering now.
are you out of your mind?

Generals been conspiring against IK before the 2018 elections so that he doesn't get majority.

they simply don't want ANYONE in majority that can potentially question their corruption and put them in their place

By the way, what happened to Haqeeqat TV guy?? I have heard that our World victorious Army Generals have kidnapped him and his brother??

I haven't watched his videos in years.. he always came across as mini red topi/ lumber 1 type to me..sad how much prestige our army has lost, only those who directly benefit are still supporting them now

But the problem is his govt wouldn't have fallen if it wasn't for "Them", they felt threatened by him. They ran the compaign against Imran on all TV stations using their tout jounalists. Yes secret service plays on both sides but this play have gone far too long and now totally f'ing up the country. Sympathy towards Imran is not important what is important is the hatred towards Army, they have exposed themselves, not only their corruption but also their ineptness, they showed their capabilities of an F.A. pass English speaking only mentality and zero wits.

Back
Top Bottom