What's new

Iran unveiled Khaybar (forth generation khorramshahr) ballistic missile

Lol you don't know what our special forces did in Lebanon as a reaction to the rocket fire😂

You are stupid, your IQ is 80
Our special force?!?
Did you read a novel about your shit army dreams?

Last edited:
Application of RAM ?
Do you think application of RAM makes a difference..what I find interesting is that the formal poster mentions that in order to keep length of the missile as short as possible they placed the engine inside fuel tank...new to me...

Future submarine launched BM..!!

A step closer to Iranian nuclear triad..!!!

Last edited:
Trolling
Our special force?!?
Did you real a novel about your shit army dreams?
Nasrallah knows what happened, I also do, some idiot from Iran might not.
That is all I can say, any more than that and I'd be investigated lol. You might hear about this after we topple your shitty regime and blow up all of the Shias in Lebanon. It will probably get declassified after that.

Nasrallah knows what happened, I also do, some idiot from Iran might not.
That is all I can say, any more than that and I'd be investigated lol. You might hear about this after we topple your shitty regime and blow up all of the Shias in Lebanon. It will probably get declassified after that.
@waz

This guy is insulting to Iranians and other members

In addition making double IDs will cause ban

Unveiling_ceremony_of_Qaher-313_fighter_%2824%29.jpg

Now ballistic missiles? What's next a starship with Klingons and Romulans?
This guy is here only to troll.

@LeGenD @waz

Better we spend some money on civilian development now

Civilian development is only achievable when you can defend yourself. First worry about have a strong military, romans had it clear, be war prepared it s the only way to enjoy peace in a civilized way. Learn what Irak, Syria and Afgansitan has suffered... being naive and weak has a huge price.

But Mind you DPRK has nothing in the domain of low RCS, small solid-fueled precision killers like we have in the Fateh family

Not true at all.

They have KN-23 aka North Korean Iskander which is a solid fuel tatical quasi BM with 35m CEP 450-600KM range (depending on version).

1685053613683.png

They have KN-24 another solid fuel short range BM with a low CEP <35m with Mach 6 speed

north-korea-launched-two-kn24-ballistic-missiles.jpg

They have K-25 which is comparable to Iran’s Fath missiles

1685053879740.jpeg

Last edited:
Iran need to work on increasing range of it's missiles further.
Not exactly what I really like to see is a version of this missile with at least 4 to 5 maneuverable reentry vehicle so each missile can attack several targets

Not true at all.

They have KN-23 aka North Korean Iskander which is a solid fuel tatical quasi BM with 35m CEP 450-600KM range (depending on version).

View attachment 931597

They have KN-24 another solid fuel short range BM with a low CEP <35m with Mach 6 speed

View attachment 931598
Good post, rather perhaps Iran should build something like the Iskander or DPRK equivalents. And why the hell not, make an air launched version of that and put it under an F-14, i THINK it should fit. Iran's own Kinzhal.

Not true at all.

View attachment 931597

View attachment 931598

Apples and oranges. DPRK's Solid SR/TR-BM program is barely 5-6 years old with few tests and a lack of diversity in the missile family. They came into this domain very late and still are not focusing that much on the solid SRBMs the way they are focusing on liquid fueled IRBM/ICBMs.

Meanwhile, the Iranian SR/TR-BM program is ~25 years old. Fateh-110 itself was inducted into service 22 years ago! since then this program has seen some 10 variants like AShBM, Anti-Radidation, and cluster warhead deployment, ALBM, precision strike variant with <5 m CEP etc. This is the reason Iranian designer's attempts at Skip Glide Trajectory in the form of Kheybar Shikan or Qassem were based upon the Fateh family despite having larger more ISP bearing Khorramshahr, Emad, Sejjil. While DPRK's HGV is sitting atop a conventional ballistic trajectory bearing Liquid fueled Hwasong10/12.

Good post, rather perhaps Iran should build something like the Iskander or DPRK equivalents. And why the hell not, make an air launched version of that and put it under an F-14, i THINK it should fit. Iran's own Kinzhal.

With Kheybar Shikan skip glide vehicle and Zolafghar (SRBM, AShBM) hitting targets in CEP < 5M domain, only a fool would waste money on Iskander.

IRGCF already has been tested Fajr-4 ALBM from their upgraded Su-22M4

Screen-Shot-2020-05-11-at-9.53.45-AM.png
EXkz9-QWsAE1juM

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom