What's new

Iran: The first product of the quantum processing algorithm of the Army Naval University was unveiled

So then why are you posting this news again just to prove what we told you in the first place? Trolling? ah yes.

You're attempting to muddy the waters and insinuate this news is propaganda because Iran is showing an American made board when it has little relevance to the actual news.

Because you are posting disinformation. If we allow trolls like yourself to post such posts without clarifying them then his place will be riddled with these propaganda threads.

Because a chipboard from the “Great Satan” was prominently displayed at some announcement.

It was even held up by Rear Admiral Habibullah Sayari for a photo-op.

OP is spreading fake news, I hope mods @waz take action. Algorithm was unvieled, not the processor.

"According to the defense group of Tasnim news agency, citing the public relations of the army, the first product of the quantum processing algorithm of the Imam Khomeini University of Marine Sciences and Technologies (RA) of the Navy was unveiled in the presence of Rear Admiral Habibullah Sayari, the deputy coordinator of the army."

Because a chipboard from the “Great Satan” was prominently displayed at some announcement.

It was even held up by Rear Admiral Habibullah Sayari for a photo-op.

Where in the entire news it is said that a processor has been unveiled? STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS, ALGORITHM is unvieled, and its an achievement.

Mods here are brutal and they ban trolls for spreading fake news.

Where in the entire news it is said that a processor has been unveiled? STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS, ALGORITHM is unvieled, and its an achievement.

It doesn’t mention the board as the main item.
Why the f*ck are you two insisting it does??????

All I am asking is why during this software announcement is a US board on display (not a Chinese one and not a Russian one..but one from that “great Satan”). You guys are the ones going on some tangent.

Instead of answering it you guys are dodging and smokescreening it.

Is this board going to be used in an Iranian weapons system?

Last edited:
7p73oq.jpg

:lol:

It doesn’t mention the board as the main item.

Then what is so odd about it? A group of technicians created an Algorithm for maritime navigation, they created a device of which the processor is a part. They presented it to someone who may fund their product. Why are your panties getting into a bunch, I am not understanding.

Why the f*ck are you two insisting it does??????

Because your jobless azz was implying that Iran unvieled the board, which did not happen, ALGORITHM was presented as reported by the link you posted. You punched your own self by paddling fake news lol even for trolling you need IQ and you dont have that clearly.

All I am asking is why during this software announcement is a US board on display (not a Chinese one and not a Russian one..but one from that “great Satan”). You guys are the ones going on some tangent.

The business has no enemies or friends. Why do Trillion USD+ GDP bearing front line NATO countries purchasing oil for Iran?

DkSyHBpU4AAAh5h.jpg:large

Instead of answering it you guys are dodging and smokescreening it.

Is this board going to be used in an Iranian weapons system?

We also use F-14A, and F-4E/D which are products of private American enterprise, they wanted business and we had the $$, big deal ?

Then what is so odd about it? A group of technicians created an Algorithm for maritime navigation, they created a device of which the processor is a part.

Well 40 posts into this thread somebody finally says something logical instead of stonewalling. Congrats!!

The business has no enemies or friends. Why do Trillion USD+ GDP bearing front line NATO countries purchasing oil for Iran

So much for not relying on the “great Satan”…

Last edited:
Then what is so odd about it? A group of technicians created an Algorithm for maritime navigation, they created a device of which the processor is a part. They presented it to someone who may fund their product. Why are your panties getting into a bunch, I am not understand
A quantum algorithm requires quantum computation, it is pointless to 'unveil' a quantum algorithm without unveiling the quantum processor and quantum circuit to run it.

The photo's of the 'unveiling' clearly show a cloth being removed to 'unveil' a box containing what is clearly not a quantum processor or circuit. Why the need for this deception?

As for the algorithm itself, the existance of maritime positioning algorithms run on classical algorithms for decades raises the question whether quantum algorithms are necesary at all. It just seems like one of the new buzzwords used to give projects credibility, buzzwords like 'hypersonic','5G' or 'AI' or 'blockchain'.

Yes, I will troll.

So how is that Iranian 'stealth' fighter coming? My first assignment was the F-111, then F-16. So maybe YOU can tell me how is that Iranian 'stealth' fighter coming along. Kinda difficult to believe this Iranian 'quantum' something or another.

Remember the day you called Iranian drones fake and photoshopped 12 years ago. Just to complain about their export to Russia now after 12 years.

Should I bring your comments and put it before you?

It is good to learn from mistakes.

Let me teach you something:
Quantum programming is software not hardware.

Back
Top Bottom