What's new

Indian proof of surgical strikes!

There is an open offer to Pak that we can share the videos with them. ISI can take them from India and release it as 'proof' that no strike took place. Till date no intimation from ISI that they want the tapes. I wonder why?
HAHAHAHAHHAAAA once again not an iota of proof.

Grenade bhi bht 'fatay'. :lol: :enjoy:

Please provide more proof, I'd love to hear it even if it's half as entertaining as this. :pop:

Where is that tape arnab goswami had where the wife of guy they answered the phone the one they keep banging on about!!

They claimed they called the wife of Dawood Ibrahim at "his residence" in Karachi. Probably not realizing there's probably many DIs and Hafiz Saeed's in Pakistan (the real Dawood they so badly want they don't even have the courage to ask UAE)

Their media is for local consumption only to keep their people in check. It's called mental Slavery. There's a reason international media sources never quote indian media crap. We have absolute buffoons as neighbors

Where is that tape arnab goswami had where the wife of guy they answered the phone the one they keep banging on about!!

By the way what ever happened to that kid?

They claimed they called the wife of Dawood Ibrahim at "his residence" in Karachi. Probably not realizing there's probably many DIs and Hafiz Saeed's in Pakistan (the real Dawood they so badly want they don't even have the courage to ask UAE)

Their media is for local consumption only to keep their people in check. It's called mental Slavery. There's a reason international media sources never quote indian media crap. We have absolute buffoons as neighbors

By the way what ever happened to that kid?
yes it is all for their local consumption to sooth the egos they have built up, I was in a restaurant after this sir ji kal buffoonery last year waiting for my friends to come and there were some indias there talking about Sir Ji Kal strike and how supposedly they done it and they were very happy, I was listening and laughing. they were sharing clippings of indian media on the topic from their phone.

it served its entertainment value for the bakhat folks very well because morale is always down for them so even a lie can be uplifting.

God dammit, they got us!

:rofl:

Which accent they are talking? definitely not spoken in Pakistan and they seems to read the script as we didn't find any bullet sound and other activities. Two persons talk very normally with any fear. Indian! you can do much better than that.

India will obviously not do anything to escalate the situation. And you so stupid? ISI can organize press campaign, take journos to border visits but will not write a mail to GOI saying 'please give us tapes'?

ISPR keep saying give the proofs Even ISPR asked telecast your proof on your joker media

As ISPR did post kalbushan Yahdev video statement.

Grow up or Shut your nonsense
Modi Can demoralized pakistani nation by showing the proofs of Surgical Strikes

Accept these Fact

( Surgical Strike is Political Drama)
( Or modi is Scared to show proofs ) (which he dont have though )
(Modi is not in position of war with todays pakistan (Modi been told by his Army for sure they lack some thing )

Remind me of the audio recording which was alledged to be a phone call between the attacker and their handlers on 26 nov, 2008.

"Ay ji hotel ni apna, ay tuada Taj hotel, aye aa rya sb to zyada tv ty, zra agg shagg laao, gaddy shaddy bahir kaddh k ty ohna nu agg laao"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom