What's new

Indian proof of surgical strikes!

The longer the Govt. of Pakistan denies any attack, the better.

I feel for you mate. I see your reasons why you have to defend your country's position, even though all facts, sense and evidences ago against it.

But sometimes holding collars of your leaders is good.. it tells them that their countrymen are not idiots and even a common man can see what $hit they are trying to sell in the name of patriotism. Patriotism is good but being truthful is equally important. Don't eat $hit happily because patriotism asks for it.

Hold collar of your PM and demand evidence. Show the world that India did surgical strike and they have guts to stand against Pakistan Army.

I feel for you mate. I see your reasons why you have to defend your country's position, even though all facts, sense and evidences ago against it.

But sometimes holding collars of your leaders is good.. it tells them that their countrymen are not idiots and can see through what failures are trying to sell to countrymen in the name of patriotism.
The only feeling you have for us is that of hatred. :)

OOOMMMMAHAHAHGGGGGGG. Seriously, it looks like a dialog from bollywood movie.

The only feeling you have for us is that of hatred. :)

When it comes to Kashmir, yes there is anger for right reasons but when it comes to country, humanity, why would we hate you? For surgical farce drama, we actually feel pity for your situation.

When it comes to Kashmir, yes there is anger for right reasons but when it comes to country, humanity, why would we hate you? For surgical farce drama, we actually feel pity for your situation.
Your denial works in our favor. Had Pakistan accepted anything close to it, India would have been in trouble. Breaching Pak border is not that difficult, there is no reason why trained soldiers can't do that. Lovers, boys cross it by mistake, that is the level of competence... The Reuters report, the FIRST Indian Army press release accepting it - these are enough for me. Not for you. But we are enemies, these differences are natural and expected.

Wtf...that proves how low they can go ..what a failed Bollywood script....

Your denial works in our favor. Had Pakistan accepted anything close to it, India would have been in trouble. Breaching Pak border is not that difficult, there is no reason why trained soldiers can't do that. Lovers, boys cross it by mistake, that is the level of competence... The Reuters report, the FIRST Indian Army press release accepting it - these are enough for me. Not for you. But we are enemies, these differences are natural and expected.

Responsibility of proof is on India. Pakistan has already taken international journalists to borders and in areas where India claimed it did surgical strike. Indian stories started with 2 hours, then 4 hours, went on to 8 hours, initial targetted places were 5, then they became 6, then 7-8. And the most absurd part is that Indians were told Indians went into Pakistan and came back, without losing a soldier or getting an injury.
  • Its your countrymen (and the world) who are yet to see evidence of action.
  • Evidence of absence of action has already been given to the world
  • Is evidence or surgical strike released on DVD or Blueray?
  • Or may be heard a sound track?
  • Have you seen an image?
  • Or may be have you met a soldier who was involved?
If answer of all questions is no, you know who's at loss here.

Responsibility of proof is on India. Pakistan has already taken international journalists to borders and in areas where India claimed it did surgical strike. Indian stories started with 2 hours, then 4 hours, went on to 8 hours, initial targetted places were 5, then they became 6, then 7-8. And the most absurd part is that Indians were told Indians went into Pakistan and came back, without losing a soldier or getting an injury.
  • Its your countrymen (and the world) who are yet to see evidence of action.
  • Evidence of absence of action has already been given to the world
  • Is evidence or surgical strike released on DVD or Blueray?
  • Or may be heard a sound track?
  • Have you seen an image?
  • Or may be have you met a soldier who was involved?
If answer of all questions is no, you know who's at loss here.
It was not a **** movie. Why would a country be so stupid to shoot its own border violation and release it? :omghaha:

It was not a **** movie. Why would a country be so stupid to shoot its own border violation and release it? :omghaha:

So here is your excuse of this month. Good.. stock to it for the remaining days.

And just to show your own country's stance, India announced that it never did "border violations" because it crossed LOC. Too bad Indians don't have a reason not to release evidence - as there is NADA. Live with that mate. Be part of humiliation your generals and leadership has brought upon its Nation.

So here is your excuse of this month. Good.. stock to it for the remaining days.

And just to show your own country's stance, India announced that it never did "border violations" because it crossed LOC. Too bad Indians don't have a reason not to release evidence - as there is NADA. Live with that mate. Be part of humiliation your generals and leadership has brought upon its Nation.
Sleep well. :)

Sleep well. :)

We Pakistanis are sleeping better than before as we know our soldiers are awake, active and ready to send waves of humiliation towards India. While you have questions in your head if Surgical $hit happened, we are sure that Indians never did, nor they can.

You do seem like a reasonable guy so tell me something, which of the following scenarios look plausible to you?

a) 100 to 150 Indian commandos crossed over the LOC in helicopters, landed some 30 KM inside the Pakistan territory, stayed there for 4-8 hours, destroyed 6-7 buildings, killed 40-50 terrorists, got back on the helicopters and went back without a single casualty.

b) Indian troops crossed the LOC at 3 locations, hit 3 Pakistani border posts situated 300-400 meters from the LOC with help from mortar fire, killed 3 Pakistani soldiers and went back when they were engaged by Pakistan Army.

Just think for a moment and reply.

the guys on the wireless are thorough professionals . you can easily notice the "calmness" in their tone despite the gunfire and losing their comrades.:D

As usual, for domestic consumption only as no one else would believe this. If Hallucinating Hindus can believe in spy pigeons and their girlfriends, this should be even easier.

Carry on ...

I can expect any gora to speak better Urdu than these so called actors. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom