What's new

Indian proof of surgical strikes!

Somebody please do safe this planet from these dumbs. Using one word "Allah" will make the world believe its truth? What else we can expect from Bollywood script writers?

And even this accent is fake. This is not how Pakistanis speak. Have iota of respect for yourself and your country and stop coming up with such videos. Sheesh

God dammit, they got us!

At-least get the accent right :rofl:

LMAO , lol hahahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: "firering booohat hoie janab , " tusi khitay o " he lost 30 men and talking like he is performing a stage act :yahoo::woot::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: And Urdu with hindi accent + Punjabi with mars accent :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Man what a great joke to start the day , and the news caster its look like this , its look like that """""" LOOK LIKE"""""" :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Finally we got proofs :D hello hello hello @Zibago @Hell hound @Mentee @django @Moonlight :D

U forgot me :astagh::astagh:

Somebody please do safe this planet from these dumbs. Using one word "Allah" will make the world believe its truth? What else we can expect from Bollywood script writers?

And even this accent is fake. This is not how Pakistanis speak. Have iota of respect for yourself and your country and stop coming up with such videos. Sheesh

Young lady u haven't seen the low of them yet , There Bollywood script writers made there army as Super Hanuman Army "Invisible Soldier" the next movie of Sunny Deol will come soon , Just wait and watch.
On the second bold part , "Are you not asking to much from Them" . I mean how it is possible They and self-respect both things are opposite of each other . What do u think?

Every time India releases something, I feel India has fallen to its rock bottom, but next time, they release even more absurd freaking $hit and prove me wrong! I hate Indian ability to fall to new intellectual lows everytime more. Dam it!

Live with this Indians, these stupid "evidences" are going to haunt you. Now show these absurd audio tapes to your future generations and force them to believe that India did a "surgical $hit".
And if they question, just scold them or tell them it is un-indian to question "surgical strikes". ;)

Last edited:
Gernade b boht phate...:haha::haha:
INDIAN MEDIA....:yay:
They always act like goons or morons. By conversation It seems that Jaswainder Bhalla and Amrainder gill are speaking dialogues for their next film "Bhagat singh' the untold story"

Where is that tape arnab goswami had where the wife of guy they answered the phone the one they keep banging on about!!

nini-mouse21-copy-gif.367311

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... wait... hahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom