What's new

Indian proof of surgical strikes!

Modi is selling the 1 billion people crap in the name of nationalism and they are buying it. Making all look like chimps.

14470566_1092974327446813_6136225952510042474_n.jpg

That were good two minutes, made my day!

LOL

Someone please copy this video link to Liaqat Hussain he naked all Indian media in his show to provide extra touch of serious comedy in it:rofl:
Even Indian here in this forum must laugh to watch this crap comedy of two mins.

There is an open offer to Pak that we can share the videos with them. ISI can take them from India and release it as 'proof' that no strike took place. Till date no intimation from ISI that they want the tapes. I wonder why?
because ISI or anyone for that matter doesn't have any time for fairy tales lol. No loss in the indian pop being deceived. Modi said he had the vid he hasn't released it. I wonder why?:lol:

Dated 13.October 2016. Old stuff.

Kind of funny .. Indian friends are not commenting on the audio clip 'evidence'. I am actually very curious to know how our indian PDF members perceive this audio clip 'evidence'??

after one year they finally bring film that has been filmed in Afghanistan and re-shaped in indian media studios:lol::lol::lol::laugh::laugh::laugh:

There is an open offer to Pak that we can share the videos with them. ISI can take them from India and release it as 'proof' that no strike took place. Till date no intimation from ISI that they want the tapes. I wonder why?

Kiddo, maybe you should read your post again, and come back if you don't die from shame and read forth.

I hope this will help you.
Did Pakistan claim any strikes? No
Did India claim any strikes? Yes
Does India claim they have the proof? Yes

Now tell me, how on earth it's Pakistan's responsibility to show the proof of strikes to the world? If you still think yes, then you have some really twisted mentality.

Bharati logic: Surgical strikes with no evidence to back them up were real. Babur III launch, with evidence to back it up, was fake. We're definitely living a post truth world today.

This is news channel hosts sound which they have used in it and yes this is not a Pakistani acent I can challenge it and other guy during fitting and fighting is talking like he is sitting in his drawing room

Embarrassing lol Narendra Chodi shouldn't have declared that he did surgical strikes if he didn't want to release any evidence.

Where is the offer, any authentic source of your claim??

yes it is all for their local consumption to sooth the egos they have built up, I was in a restaurant after this sir ji kal buffoonery last year waiting for my friends to come and there were some indias there talking about Sir Ji Kal strike and how supposedly they done it and they were very happy, I was listening and laughing. they were sharing clippings of indian media on the topic from their phone.

it served its entertainment value for the bakhat folks very well because morale is always down for them so even a lie can be uplifting.

Amazingly even their ministry of defense couldn't stick to one story. From that high a level they've been flip flopping.

God dammit, they got us!

:rofl:

Please tell me this is a parody or something?

because if not, I think indian media propaganda outlets need all the "help" they could wish for. The accent is so off too :laugh:

What was that? 2 pakistanis speaking? their intelligence agency cant even copy the accents right?

Back
Top Bottom