What's new

‘Indian Navy on its way to become world class force’

Your "historical territory"? Bangladesh's history began in 1971, when we created you.
Do not waste ur time with him @Janon!!He's just another delusional Pakistani false flagger. . . .I just questioned him twice in Bengali and he could not reply even once!!

Well if India doesn't want to project power like U.S.N , then why it is investing in navy? Your supplies are in no danger already...Indian Ocean isn't even important UNLESS you control oil-shipping lanes originating from Persian Gulf , Strait of Hormoz etc....

India is building hugeee navy just to protect its lanes , which she already does?

We are preparing for the time of worst. Keeping our Cunning neighbor in mind. And there is nothing wrong in it.

We cannot dig well, when we are thirsty. simple logic.

What's the problem in having ambitions and besides India's neighbors needs strong navies for their
own interest. With money and economic might anything is possible including teaching Imported
indian navy a lesson.:)

Indians are proud of their navy and its fleet, Most of the battle ships are indigenous and we have tech to develop nuclear submarines and Aircraft carriers.
India will rule the Indian ocean in 21st century, Looking at the speed of accusation and deployment the dream of true blue water navy and maintaining peace and stability in indian ocean is soon realized.
people like you are small minority in BD who always support anti india elements and little to worry about. Are you talking about "teaching lesson" to Almighty Indian navy in Indian ocean :rofl:

Ami abar jiggesh korchi bondhu??Tumi Bangla bojho na bojhona??Claim korlei ki ar holo je claim korlam ar amar hoye galo??E toh ar Bangladesh noy eta Indiar kotha hocche!!!!

China to akono seriously claim kore nai bondhu. Claim korle buzha jabe India ar Kotha kosshe na
Bangladesh er Kotha hosshe.;) Er ag porjonto apnara apnader bollywooder jogotei thaken.:lol:

I say make a hole in Indian navy ships and let them sink,Indians cannot protect Indians in india,then why we need this $hit??

Well if India doesn't want to project power like U.S.N , then why it is investing in navy? Your supplies are in no danger already...Indian Ocean isn't even important UNLESS you control oil-shipping lanes originating from Persian Gulf , Strait of Hormoz etc....

India is building hugeee navy just to protect its lanes , which she already does?
Whoever said we don't want to project power? A navy is built 20 years in advance.
After about 2 decades we will have a true blue water dominating navy.

China to akono seriously claim kore nai bondhu. Claim korle buzha jabe India ar Kotha kosshe na
Bangladesh er Kotha hosshe.;) Er ag porjonto apnara apnader bollywooder jogotei thaken.:lol:
Tai naki China akhono claim korbar moton claim kore nai!!??Seijonno 1962 ar tar pore 87 e dui ta skirmish hoye galo??Ar sei jonne akhono LAC te border trangression cholche obadhe!!??Tumi international politics er kichu bojho naki just time pass korte asho forum e??China r oto dom nei India ke beshi ghantabar bujhla!!Normal Phillipines ar Vietnam er kachei obostha kharap hoye jacche abar Indi!!:woot:BTW ask ur Govt. to put in place some strong and credible system to check illegal immigration from ur country into India. . .

BTW have u ever heard of the Cho La incident,The Nathula Incident and how India spanked the Chinese then and the Sabu La incident??U better enlighten urself about those incidents before commenting on this forum!!

Tai naki China akhono claim korbar moton claim kore nai!!??Seijonno 1962 ar tar pore 87 e dui ta skirmish hoye galo??Ar sei jonne akhono LAC te border trangression cholche obadhe!!??Tumi international politics er kichu bojho naki just time pass korte asho forum e??China r oto dom nei India ke beshi ghantabar bujhla!!Normal Phillipines ar Vietnam er kachei obostha kharap hoye jacche abar Indi!!:woot:BTW ask ur Govt. to put in place some strong and credible system to check illegal immigration from ur country into India. . .

1962?:woot: seriously:rofl: RSS to tomader W.bengali der bhaloi brainwash korse dekshi.

Indian propaganda booklet history shara duina pore na. Hoije bol-lam na, apnara apnader bollywood jogotei thaken. Your post is a perfect example of how ignorant or should I say intentionally
ignorant Indians are.

BTW there are no illegal bangladeshis in India. Propaganda by saffron extremist doesn't count.

BTW have u ever heard of the Cho La incident,The Nathula Incident and how India spanked the Chinese then and the Sabu La incident??U better enlighten urself about those incidents before commenting on this forum!!

All those were small border skirmishes where anything can happen. BTW do you know anything about the padua incident where will slaughtered your BSF terrorist in 2001.:lol:

Before that Indians got spanked in the real war of 62. China showed mercy and gave you back their
rightfully claimed territory of Assam/NE in a war that you Indians started with nehru's forward policy. Be grateful to them that they went leniently on a delusional warmonger like Nehru .:lol:

P15A

052C

Dispacement -
P15A - 8,000t
052C - 7,500t
Aircraft carried -
P15A - 2 x ASW choppers
052C - 1 x ASW chopper
Speed
P15A - 30kt +
052C - 30kt
Armament
P15A - 16 x BrahMos/Nirbhay/Klub, 1 x 100mm gun, 40 x Barak-8/1 SAM cells, 4 x
AK- 630 Gatling CIWS guns, Triple-torpedo tubes & 2 x RBU-6000 SMERCH-2
Multiple rocket launchers
052C - 8 x YJ-62/C-805/HN-2, 1 x 100mm gun, 2 x 30mm CIWS guns, 4 x 18-cell
Multiple rocket launcher, 48 x HHQ-9 SAM, 2 x Triple-torpedo tubes
Radar -
P15A - MF-STAR APAR/AESA (IAI) S-band [Other L-band, D-band radars also on board)
052C - Type-348 APAR S-band

For further info Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For a nation that calls US as its main target, China's shipbuilding industry is some 50 years behind
the US present capability. By the next month, IN will have the Asia's largest and most powerful
destroyer warship.

I have heard that IN is looking towards Russian carriers as IAC-I and IAC-II are facing delays. Can anyone tell me how many carriers they have with pictures. Although they are going to build the new classes of carriers very soon. I think IN might be interested in buying the older Russian carriers with refitsssss....

I have heard that IN is looking towards Russian carriers as IAC-I and IAC-II are facing delays. Can anyone tell me how many carriers they have with pictures. Although they are going to build the new classes of carriers very soon. I think IN might be interested in buying the older Russian carriers with refitsssss....

Russia only offered some new carrier designs, thats all. IN has no intention to take up those projects just
bcoz some delays have poured in. Building a 40,000-ton ship takes time and money, and we do not bring
builders from Russia & kidnapped european guys to build us carriers and call them our own. we need
to do it ourselves and we will.

Work on the 2nd carrier too has begun with preliminary works.

Russia only offered some new carrier designs, thats all. IN has no intention to take up those projects just
bcoz some delays have poured in. Building a 40,000-ton ship takes time and money, and we do not bring
builders from Russia & kidnapped european guys to build us carriers and call them our own. we need
to do it ourselves and we will.

Work on the 2nd carrier too has begun with preliminary works.

Man I have heard that and I am sure that there is some discussion with Russians over the purchase of some old carriers they have with refits. I am sure that after the refits these carriers can pose a very lethal threat even to Chinese as well as to NATO too.

Man I have heard that and I am sure that there is some discussion with Russians over the purchase of some old carriers they have with refits. I am sure that after the refits these carriers can pose a very lethal threat even to Chinese as well as to NATO too.
No other AC to be offered....Russia don't have one to offer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom