What's new

‘Indian Navy on its way to become world class force’

What's the problem in having ambitions and besides India's neighbors needs strong navies for their
own interest. With money and economic might anything is possible including teaching Imported
indian navy a lesson.:)
Aww...teaching Indian Navy a lesson, Well tell me anything you are going to do against our Navy.......Its just empty threats, you are no match to us in Naval force, BD, Pakistan, Srilanka all together can't handle Indian Navy....:lol:

@janon

Hmm ur right... We don't operate a destroyer... We operate 6 of them

.: PAKISTAN NAVY :. A Silent Force to Reckon with... [ a 4 dimensional force]

Dude, that depends on what you call a destroyer. Calling it a destroyer doesn't make it one.

If you read that page that you linked, you would notice something very funny - the british navy called them frigates when they used it. When pakistan aquired them second hand, they decided to call them destroyers. Each of them have lower tonnage and lesser firepower than our frigates. India would call it a frigate or maybe not even that.

Aww...teaching Indian Navy a lesson, Well tell me anything you are going to do against our Navy.......Its just empty threats, you are no match to us in Naval force, BD, Pakistan, Srilanka all together can't handle Indian Navy....:lol:

bangladesh, pak, sl, australia, singapore, and all other combined cant handle indian navy and once the 50 ships undercons get in, the gap will simply be massive.

@janon

Well Navy's have different codes for idenifying between frigates and destroyers... Pakistan Navy follows NATO guidelines so our frigates may look like corvettes to IN and Japan Navy's frigates even though they are 13,000 tonne they still call it a frigate

Rename it from the 'Indian Navy' to the 'Imported Navy' :lol:

Imported or Indigenous, what matters is how it performs in a scenario of war. If u get solace in changing the name of IN no problem with it, but will it change the fact that Indian Navy is the 5th largest in the world with 150+ ships & 65k officers & sailors.

@janon

Well Navy's have different codes for idenifying between frigates and destroyers... Pakistan Navy follows NATO guidelines so our frigates may look like corvettes to IN and Japan Navy's frigates even though they are 13,000 tonne they still call it a frigate
You are right....everyone have different codes...their displacement varies...

If Indians have to get desperate, what about your countrymen, who are desperate to pole vault into India?

NO BANGLADESHIS POLE VAULTS INTO INDIA.

Man, where do you get such weird ideas.:unsure: DO you live in mars or something.:undecided:

I mean, here you come, bragging about chinese achievements, as if they are your own.

China is a brotherly friendly country and an ally. And I was just helping your delusional countrymen come out of their bollywood fantasies.:D

Whatever you say India fails in, is something your country cant even hope to aspire to do, you realise that, don't you?

Yes we can. Nothing is impossible provided you have the right leadership and circumstances. BD having a green water navy is very much possible in the future and its rather a necessity given our
geographical location and a natural thing to achieve for the 3rd largest muslim state in the world.:)

Copying and stealing tech is an art too and part of modernization strategy something in which your
shinning country fails in epic proportions.:) So I can understand desperate indians like you getting
jelous and getting your a$$e$ on fire.:enjoy:

There is a say Luffy............ "Till the time fools are alive in this world, Cunning will never die of hunger".

Only fools can appreciate Cheap copy and stealing tech.

Sri Lanka extends daily power cut as Chinese plant fails again | Reuters

@DARIUS

Lol... u are quoting GFP... thats even worse than wikipedia... Looks like a website that's run on 50 cents a month :D

NO BANGLADESHIS POLE VAULTS INTO INDIA.

Man, where do you get such weird ideas.:unsure: DO you live in mars or something.:undecided:

China is a brotherly friendly country and an ally. And I was just helping your delusional countrymen come out of their bollywood fantasies.:D

Yes we can. Nothing is impossible provided you have the right leadership and circumstances. BD having a green water navy is very much possible in the future and its rather a necessity given our
geographical location and a natural thing to achieve for the 3rd largest muslim state in the world.:)

Check in your family and you will find at least 20 to 30 % living in India illegally.

What's the problem in having ambitions and besides India's neighbors needs strong navies for their
own interest. With money and economic might anything is possible including teaching Imported
indian navy a lesson.
:)

omg, u scared me...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom