What's new

‘Indian Navy on its way to become world class force’

world class force?

a nation that takes 10 years to construct a freaking frigate using foreign design and imported subsystems?

the big mouth doing its round again? :woot:

Did miss the part "on its way" in the title?

We can understand the urge to make fool of yourself among Indians is unstoppable, but still,,,,,,,:fie:

world class force?

a nation that takes 10 years to construct a freaking frigate using foreign design and imported subsystems?

the big mouth doing its round again? :woot:

Should have taken us Little time if we followed your footsteps anyways how hard is it to just cut, copy and or steal.

I don't understand why Indian members respond to Chinese members by saying copy cat etc etc.

What is wrong in doing that? They copy but make everything at home...their.money brings jobs and technology home through any means possible. that is a far better way than ours..playing by the global rules bu t failing in national objectives. they are doing it much better than us.

I don't understand why Indian members respond to Chinese members by saying copy cat etc etc.

What is wrong in doing that? They copy but make everything at home...their.money brings jobs and technology home through any means possible. that is a far better way than ours..playing by the global rules bu t failing in national objectives. they are doing it much better than us.
We know it buddy....we know reverse engineering is an art....its just to shut up these trolls, who are not banned even when all of us report them......

They are good time pass....

We don't have problem with China, just these few trolls.:enjoy:

What is "semi-blue water naval capability" ?

Please expalin, we are not aware of terms from the Jamati dictionary :lol:

I invented the term.:) Any problem?:D

There is no clear definition of a green water navy either, its just perception vary from country-country. A semi-Blue water navy I imagine is one that is more capable than a green water regional
navy and have tons of Helicopter carriers with mega sized destroyers and may be 1 AC group.
:)

Even today, no country barring the US can challenge the Indian navy in its area of interest. Indian and chinese navies will probably never confront each other, because of the huge distance that either navy will have to travel to meet the other. This supremacy that IN enjoys in the IOR is only going to increase.

There is no clear definition of a green water navy either, its just perception vary from country-country. A semi-Blue water navy I imagine is one that is more capable than a green water regional
navy and have tons of Helicopter carriers with mega sized destroyers and may be 1 AC group.

No problem! :D

Just explain!

And you want pakistan to have that.:rofl:

PN doesn't operate a single destroyer. It's biggest warship is smaller than our newer frigates. As for bangladesh, well, try to have a respectable coast guard, before dreaming up green or blue or pink or purple navies.

Or do one thing - invent another term for whatever you have. Call it orange water navy - meaning, a souped up coast guard pretending to be a navy.

Should have taken us Little time if we followed your footsteps anyways how hard is it to just cut, copy and or steal.

Lol........ in fact whole of Today's china is a Copycat.

Copying and stealing tech is an art too and part of modernization strategy something in which your
shinning country fails in epic proportions.:) So I can understand desperate indians like you getting
jelous and getting your a$$e$ on fire.:enjoy:

Rename it from the 'Indian Navy' to the 'Imported Navy' :lol:
Imported navy is better than COPIED AND CRAP Navy!!BTW the engines that u guys had exported to your dear friend Pakistan have all broken down and now they are looking at the option of importing some from INDIA:PDo something about it mate!!

Copying and stealing tech is an art too and part of modernization strategy something in which your
shinning country fails in epic proportions.:) So I can understand desperate indians like you getting
jelous and getting your a$$e$ on fire.:enjoy:

If Indians have to get desperate, what about your countrymen, who are desperate to pole vault into India? I mean, here you come, bragging about chinese achievements, as if they are your own.

Whatever you say India fails in, is something your country cant even hope to aspire to do, you realise that, don't you?

And you want pakistan to have that.:rofl:

PN doesn't operate a single destroyer. It's biggest warship is smaller than our newer frigates. As for bangladesh, well, try to have a respectable coast guard, before dreaming up green or blue or pink or purple navies.

Or do one thing - invent another term for whatever you have. Call it orange water navy - meaning, a souped up coast guard pretending to be a navy.

What's the problem in having ambitions and besides India's neighbors needs strong navies for their
own interest. With money and economic might anything is possible including teaching Imported
indian navy a lesson.:)

Chankya ideology holding saffron hegemonist are starting a arms race here just to suit their ego.
PAK should also pursue a semi-blue water naval capability with SL and BD having a green water
navy. And its time for chinese bases all around IOR. There is simple no other alternative to preserve regional stability and peace from this saffron colored extremist.
Tumi bangla bojho amar bangali bhai. . . . .??:D

Back
Top Bottom