What's new

‘Indian Navy on its way to become world class force’

@janon

Well Navy's have different codes for idenifying between frigates and destroyers... Pakistan Navy follows NATO guidelines so our frigates may look like corvettes to IN and Japan Navy's frigates even though they are 13,000 tonne they still call it a frigate

Well your biggest warship, PNS babur, used to be known as HMS amazon, a type 21 frigate of the royal navy. Wiki lists it as a frigate, I'm not sure that your assertion that NATO classifies it as a destroyer is true. Anyway, since it has even lower firepower, tonnage and endurance than IN's shivalik or talwar frigates, not to mention the destroyers, I don't see how the bangladeshi guy's wet dream of PN operating "mega sized destroyers" would ever materialise. It was in that context that I made the statement.

HMS Amazon (F169) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NO BANGLADESHIS POLE VAULTS INTO INDIA.

Man, where do you get such weird ideas.:unsure: DO you live in mars or something.:undecided:

China is a brotherly friendly country and an ally. And I was just helping your delusional countrymen come out of their bollywood fantasies.:D

Yes we can. Nothing is impossible provided you have the right leadership and circumstances. BD having a green water navy is very much possible in the future and its rather a necessity given our
geographical location and a natural thing to achieve for the 3rd largest muslim state in the world.:)

I just cant wait for the time when China claims parts of Bangladesh as their historical territory :Rofl:And u are right!! No Bangladeshi is actually strong enough to do a pole vault!!:lol:
I had an opportunity to witness the great Bangladeshi athletics and Gymnastics team in the South Asian Games held in India in 95 and I still remember them!!

Tumi bangla bojho amar bangali bhai. . . . .??:D

Ken Bhai , apnar kashe proof dete hobe naki? Bhai Ami Bangladeshi Bangali ar apni indian bangali. Parthok-ko ta onek buzlen. Amader bangla chekate jaben na. :)

@dott

amphibous assault ships is the fancy word for a speed boat, dude

Dude, I'm sure you know how idiotic that statement is. Amphibious assault ships are usuallay the biggest ships a navy operates, other than aircraft carriers. Currently INS jalashwa is the second biggest ship in the IN, after our aircraft carrier. If you want to call them speed boats, well...

Check out the pictures here and see if they look like speed boats to you.

Amphibious assault ship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just cant wait for the time when China claims parts of Bangladesh as their historical territory :Rofl:

YUP china will definitely claim NE and their legitimate S.Tibet. NE was our historical territory all right including WB if didn't know. :)

@DARIUS

Lol... u are quoting GFP... thats even worse than wikipedia... Looks like a website that's run on 50 cents a month :D
I had already written in that post of mine that to most Pakistanis GFP is not credible since it ranks India at no. 4,China at no. 2,The Us of A at no. 1 . . . . . and Pak at no. 15!!:woot:

YUP will definitely claim NE and their legitimate S.Tibet. NE was our historical territory all right including WB if didn't know. :)

Your "historical territory"? Bangladesh's history began in 1971, when we created you.

YUP will definitely claim NE and their legitimate S.Tibet. NE was our historical territory all right including WB if didn't know. :)
Ami abar jiggesh korchi bondhu??Tumi Bangla bojho na bojhona??Claim korlei ki ar holo je claim korlam ar amar hoye galo??E toh ar Bangladesh noy eta Indiar kotha hocche!!!!

Well if India doesn't want to project power like U.S.N , then why it is investing in navy? Your supplies are in no danger already...Indian Ocean isn't even important UNLESS you control oil-shipping lanes originating from Persian Gulf , Strait of Hormoz etc....

India is building hugeee navy just to protect its lanes , which she already does?

Well if India doesn't want to project power like U.S.N , then why it is investing in navy? Your supplies are in no danger already...Indian Ocean isn't even important UNLESS you control oil-shipping lanes originating from Persian Gulf , Strait of Hormoz etc....

India is building hugeee navy just to protect its lanes , which she already does?

IOR is Indian lifeline, as India's almost entire trading is from there. India just wants to continue this.

YUP china will definitely claim NE and their legitimate S.Tibet. NE was our historical territory all right including WB if didn't know. :)
You have to claim it as Global warming is drowning your country....:lol:

Not only to protect our sealanes, but also to project power in thee indian ocean region. Oh and by the way, the Indian ocean is mighty important. Check out what percentage of the world's shipping passes through it. And all our oil, steel and other imports and exports.

Back
Top Bottom