What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

I hope you will be indian next PM so you can change laws that are sharia centric torwards Muslims in Hindostan!! :lol:

This Muslims Personal law board, Hindu Marriage law, Sikh Marriage law etc is piece of sh!t.. We must have honest Human law based on modern Human rights rather than 1500 old Koranic law, or 10,000 Year old Hindu law...

This Muslims Personal law board, Hindu Marriage law, Sikh Marriage law etc is piece of sh!t.. We must have honest Human law based on modern Human rights rather than 1500 old Koranic law, or 10,000 Year old Hindu law...

India in my personal opinion is not literate and not a mature democracy for this to successfully happen without any lashback

Indian Muslims will again divide India if they either not bought back into the Dharmic fold or send back to Pakistan and BD(where they actually rightly belong.)

Indian Muslims will again divide India if they either not bought back into the Dharmic fold or send back to Pakistan and BD(where they actually rightly belong.)

We should have a barter... Pak and BD hindos can go to Hindostan if they want, and ind muslims can come to pak or BD. but pakistan will not take UP or Bihar muslims...

Pakistan is over-crowded but Indian Muslims need a country of their own adjacent to Pakistan with the possibility of some kind of Federation with Pakistan. Such an arrangement would solve India's " MUSLIM PROBLEM " and they can have a PURE HINDU STATE ( convert all Indians of Sikh , Christian Parsi etc. to Hindu faith).
I propose you for This years NOBEL Peace Prize.....................

India in my personal opinion is not literate and not a mature democracy for this to successfully happen without any lashback

You are right our democracy is not matured yet, But its on the track.. Its maturing.. Once Election reform comes (in true form) this will start change..

We should have a barter... Pak and BD hindos can go to Hindostan if they want, and ind muslims can come to pak or BD. but pakistan will not take UP or Bihar muslims...

Exactly this is what I wanted to say, We must have option to choose where we want to live... What is the use in living in Pakistan and hating Pakistan//.

Exactly this is what I wanted to say, We must have option to choose where we want to live... What is the use in living in Pakistan and hating Pakistan//.

Exactly... but most of our hindus are living in poor shacks/tents in interior sindh and punjab... have met with them... very poor. so poor they defecate in jungles. plus caste system is rampant in interior sindh. interior sindh is to us is like what UP is to you..

Why this bias against Muslims from bihar and UP. Muslims from South weren't that much interested in partition it was Muslims from Bihar and UP who wanted country partitioned.
You scared that Muslims from UP and Bihar would make MQM supreme ruler of Pakistan.

Very important question which remain do you have enough space to accommodate all Muslims India has right now. India would hardly have any problem taking back its Hindus.

Since when you came to know that India was once United and those Muslims are responsible for its division????

Why this bias against Muslims from bihar and UP. Muslims from South weren't that much interested in partition it was Muslims from Bihar and UP who wanted country partitioned.
You scared that Muslims from UP and Bihar would make MQM supreme ruler of Pakistan.

Very important question which remain do you have enough space to accommodate all Muslims India has right now. India would hardly have any problem taking back its Hindus.

No im scared that all the $hit from UP and Bihar would end up in Pakistan :lol:

And, i propose only taking in as much muslims as how much hindus go to hindostan

Btw : there are alot of south indians in karachi.

No im scared that all the $hit from UP and Bihar would end up in Pakistan :lol:

And, i propose only taking in as much muslims as how much hindus go to hindostan

Btw : there are alot of south indians in karachi.

Good lets start movement in our respective countries where in I would ask for all Muslims from India be send back to Pak and BD and you ask for Hindus to be send back to India.

Nothing beats such an arrangement.

Good lets start movement in our respective countries where in I would ask for all Muslims from India be send back to Pak and BD and you ask for Hindus to be send back to India.

Nothing beats such an arrangement.

Ameen bro, im all for it :tup:

Btw I think sending muslims to BD is useless. you guys will still have to take care of all them when BD is underwater when Greenland icecaps melt 30 yrs later!

Since when you came to know that India was once United and those Muslims are responsible for its division????

It was good that India was partiioned back in 47 and but we could certainly have been done without any voilence.
My problem here is that Muslims back in 47 got a 1\3 of India and still major portion of these muslims did not leave India.
Now the same muslims who were 10% back in 1950 have multiplied to 20% and now want their pound of flesh which they should righly be asking from Pakistan where they rightly belong.

Just kidding , mate . Never heard of the Lost tribes of Israel ? :what: I was hoping we can build our reputation like this !

I quite understand , bon ami . :D

oh,sorry,why not...:D

@Icewolf told barter, Hope u know what barter means...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom