What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

On one hand we see posts about kicking out all the Afghani muslims on this very forum every day by every member and on the other hand they want to invite Indian Muslims? What a joke of an op.
There's no protection for high security Ministers/jails/airports in Pakistan and now they want to provide a secure land for Indian Muslims?

Pakistan will not accept Indian Muslims...

I have seen here racial remark for Indians (especially frm RazPak). I don't think Pakistani will accept Indian Muslims.

Having said that, I agree that Government must give a choice to the ppl, so that they can choose there motherland (In case of India Pakistan and BD).. .

On one hand we see posts about kicking out all the Afghani muslims on this very forum every day by every member and on the other hand they want to invite Indian Muslims? What a joke of an op.
There's no protection for high security Ministers/jails/airports in Pakistan and now they want to provide a secure land for Indian Muslims?

OP is not aware that there are thousands of Biharis who fought for Pakistan during 1971 are waiting to migrate to Pakistan. Bangladesh is not accepting them too. Those guys are stateless from last 4 decades!!

Yet some babies have time to cry about Indian Muslims who are far more safer. They are more safe in India than Pak PM in Pakistan.

Believe me, I have lived in USA, New Zealand and UAE. I know how much indians stinks, expecially when you enter their houses. And dont you guys drink cow p.iss? Its a religious duty for you guys. I read that in India cow p.iss is sold in cans in stores now.LOL. But we think its just disgusting.
lol it's still a lot better than to bend over and smell a man's @$$ !!!

Pakistan will not accept Indian Muslims...

I have seen here racial remark for Indians (especially frm RazPak). I don't think Pakistani will accept Indian Muslims.

Having said that, I agree that Government must give a choice to the ppl, so that they can choose there motherland (In case of India Pakistan and BD).. .

1. Why this question arised after over 60 years?

2. India is home to Indian Muslims. They chose to remain in India and they are loyal to India. Hindu majority population of India should stop looking at them with suspecion.

3. Pakistan indeed wont accept them because they are your citizen and we believe they have to rigth to live in India. They have right to equality and they must exhert their powr by use of their vote which is large indeed.

Time to stop taunting Indian Muslims with slogan "Go back to your Pakistan" because they sided with you Indians so stop being so ungratful to them.

Ask the OP (a Pakistani)

2. India is home to Indian Muslims. They chose to remain in India and they are loyal to India. Hindu majority population of India should stop looking at them with suspecion.
Pakistani Sunnis should stop killing Pakistani Shias.. There are just too many shoulds in this world. How about you care about Shoulds of Pakistan and leave the Shoulds of India to us .. eh ??

3. Pakistan indeed wont accept them because they are your citizen and we believe they have to rigth to live in India. They have right to equality and they must exhert their powr by use of their vote which is large indeed.

For once you and I agree :)

Time to stop taunting Indian Muslims with slogan "Go back to your Pakistan" because they sided with you Indians so stop being so ungratful to them.
:lol: Its an Ummah obsessed Pakistani who opened this nonsense thread, so better preach this to him

Its not the question Indian are raising, It is question raised by Pakistani member (see very first post). We are just replying his query...

Indian and Pakistani (including BD) are same ppl, same blood. Some Muslim remain in India because they couldn't get the bus. Now if they want to go to Land of Pure where they can enjoy Sharia, pure Islam, and Islamic rule, we must allow them...

In India Muslims will not allowed to put Sharia and won't allow to run parallel govt.. If they will live in India, they will have to live like Indian, not Muslim..

Well nincompoop,

You didnt comment on the report that i shown about people in india drinking cow p.iss and now buying it in the local stores. So is it any good drinking with a coke or u like it just as pure cow p.iss?

:laughcry:

Sure. I'm game if you let us all know your favorite breed of donkey to do hanky panky with.

Its not the question Indian are raising, It is question raised by Pakistani member (see very first post). We are just replying his query...

Indian and Pakistani (including BD) are same ppl, same blood. Some Muslim remain in India because they couldn't get the bus. Now if they want to go to Land of Pure where they can enjoy Sharia, pure Islam, and Islamic rule, we must allow them...
In India Muslims will not allowed to put Sharia and won't allow to run parallel govt.. If they will live in India, they will have to live like Indian, not Muslim..

i was about to curse the opening post starter but the lines in bold shows why he had asked for that :)))

Indeed if Muslims want to live in India they will have to worship hunuman. being Indians means you have to be a hindu or close to being hindu.

i was about to curse the opening post starter but the lines in bold shows why he had asked for that :)))

Indeed if Muslims want to live in India they will have to worship hunuman. being Indians means you have to be a hindu or close to being hindu.

I have a feeling you just argue for the sake arguing. Unless you have some ADHD problem

I thought of replying to the bold part, but then realized that I am not responsible for repairing the result of screwed up History education in Pakistan... So nJoy the la la land :)

I hope you will be indian next PM so you can change laws that are sharia centric torwards Muslims in Hindostan!! :lol:

No, they just need to do few things
1. They need to live like Indian not Muslim
2. They will not hate Shia and Ahmedi
3. They have to follow Indian constitution not Koran..
4. They are not allowed to follow controversial Koranic/Sharia law rather they must follow the law which all Indians are following.
5. They are not allow to become terrorist,
6. They are not allowed to go for Jihad in USA,Russia, China, Burma..

I agree. Muslims are not considered Indian in Hindostan. When RSS/BJP comes to power they should make it as a Muslim has to proclaim his love for Hanumanji, Ramji, etc, to become a citizen of Hindo Republic of Hindostan

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom