What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Well go tell that to your media off-course you would say this.

RSS / aka racist hindus don't want muslims in their country and that's a fact we all have to face that but violence from both sides should be stopped and they should live in peace but again only if it was that simple.

Well go tell that to your media off-course you would say this.
See it's not just in Delhi the incident you are talking about ,there are other placed where stone pelting has happened , don't tell me everyone was dancing infront of the mosque in those places too. How many stones would you have on your rooftop on a normal day.

See it's not just in Delhi the incident you are talking about ,there are other placed where stone pelting has happened , don't tell me everyone was dancing infront of the mosque in those places too. How many stones would you have on your rooftop on a normal day.

Don't include me in this evil, i am not a stone pelter nor do i give a jack's a$$ about your RSS they can all go to hell is all i care, this is all started from the AZAN then your RSS / racist hindus started their menace about it and this where we are now with this story it always take hands to tango what did you expect from these muslims to keep their mouths shut not do anything these racist hindus burned down a Mosque in any-case, i do respect the fact that if the AZAN is making a big issue with others their the muslims should bound by it and make changes after all they just live there they are second hand citizens trust me i respect that and i end my point.

It seems as if mother India is pregnant again. Lets hope it gives birth to more then 2 children,. a pure Hindu state, another Muslim state, a sikh state and some others. Lets wait and watch, but the time of delivery is getting very close

Don't include me in this evil, i am not a stone pelter nor do i give a jack's a$$ about your RSS they can all go to hell is all i care, this is all started from the AZAN then your RSS / racist hindus started their menace about it and this where we are now with this story it always take hands to tango what did you expect from these muslims to keep their mouths shut not do anything these racist hindus burned down a Mosque in any-case, i do respect the fact that if the AZAN is making a big issue with others their the muslims should bound by it and make changes after all they just live there they are second hand citizens trust me i respect that and i end my point.
Have you seen the video I posted , I posted it for you to see the stone pelting and the gun shot into the crowd. And his family claiming he was a minor. No one is obstructing Muslim practices ,they should be free to practice as they want. Problem is they bring religion to public space and RSS too is doing the same thing now and that's polutung the public space. In a secular country I want everyone to keep their f***** religion an home and let people like us live peacefully.

It seems as if mother India is pregnant again. Lets hope it gives birth to more then 2 children,. a pure Hindu state, another Muslim state, a sikh state and some others. Lets wait and watch, but the time of delivery is getting very close
Unfortunately muslims like to have more babies.might as well come true.

Have you seen the video I posted , I posted it for you to see the stone pelting and the gun shot into the crowd. And his family claiming he was a minor. No one is obstructing Muslim practices ,they should be free to practice as they want. Problem is they bring religion to public space and RSS too is doing the same thing now and that's polutung the public space. In a secular country I want everyone to keep their f***** religion an home and let people like us live peacefully.

Unfortunately muslims like to have more babies.might as well come true.

I have seen the videos and news bro i have all major inidan news channels and i agree with you to some degree but the wrong doing is in both sides that's the sad reality of the world today. I do not agree with you on the babies issues have you seen your nations population ?

I have seen the videos and news bro i have all major inidan news channels and i agree with you to some degree but the wrong doing is in both sides that's the sad reality of the world today. I do not agree with you on the babies issues have you seen your nations population ?
What do you expect me to Reply to the guy I was quoting on babies.

Indian Muslims should ask for own Separate Region
Sikh Should ask for own separate Region

Pakistan can certainly help do trade deals with new states

India has 220 Million People that is a large demographics to absorb

Indian Muslims should ask for own Separate Region
Sikh Should ask for own separate Region

Pakistan can certainly help do trade deals with new states

India has 220 Million People that is a large demographics to absorb

Yes there are alot of Muslims in India, but they are spread all across the region, there are no Muslim majority areas under Indian control except Kashmir and the Lakshadweep islands of the coast of Kerala. Muslims in significant numbers are found more towards the Eastern side near Bangladesh. So its highly unlikely to have a separate country for them. The only possibility would be a Greater Bangladesh.

1650437371146.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom