What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

Calm down. I am not using any nasty words like u. Take it easy indian. All I said was a fact that cow p.iss is sold in stores in India and you guys get insulted. But then it is the reality.

Relax dingbat.

What made you think i wanted to insult you ? Like you, what i conveyed is also reality. Your country tops the world in the number of closet gays and the search volume for donkey seks.

We're all perfectly civilised here. :)

I am an indian muslim and i am proud of my identity being an indian , We Indian Muslims do not have any attachments towards pakistan nor the pakistanis . we did not migrate to pakistan and non - of us regret about it coz this is our homeland, we are more safe and secure in india than pakistanis in their own country.

Believe me, I have lived in USA, New Zealand and UAE. I know how much indians stinks, expecially when you enter their houses. And dont you guys drink cow p.iss? Its a religious duty for you guys. I read that in India cow p.iss is sold in cans in stores now.LOL. But we think its just disgusting.

Post Reported!

Indians should be allowed to migrate but not without regular visa procedures and strict enforcement of laws. THe indians should bathe, clean themselves, forget their hindu past before stepping into Pakistan

I am an indian muslim and i am proud of my identity being an indian , We Indian Muslims do not have any attachments towards pakistan nor the pakistanis . we did not migrate to pakistan and non - of us regret about it coz this is our homeland, we are more safe and secure in india than pakistanis in their own country.

My dear i will pray that you never get hunted by a crazy Hindutva mob!! Ameen!

Indians should be allowed to migrate but not without regular visa procedures and strict enforcement of laws. THe indians should bathe, clean themselves, forget their hindu past before stepping into Pakistan

My dear i will pray that you never get hunted by a crazy Hindutva mob!! Ameen!

So according to you, 1.Indians should rise from dirt, 2.clean themselves up and 3. again dive in dirt. Nice logic! I think that will be a time waste. So better to omit 2nd and 3rd step! :lol: Anyhow those won't make the conditions any better.

So according to you, 1.Indians should rise from dirt, 2.clean themselves up and 3. again dive in dirt. Nice logic! I think that will be a time waste. So better to omit 2nd and 3rd step! :lol: Anyhow those won't make the conditions any better.

Fine, only rich Indian Muslims should be allowed (preferably murderers, two time jail holders) s we can place them as Leader of Pak as we have done with Nawaz, Zardari, Zia, Musharraf :lol:

Fine, only rich Indian Muslims should be allowed (preferably murderers, two time jail holders) s we can place them as Leader of Pak as we have done with Nawaz, Zardari, Zia, Musharraf :lol:

hahhahaha...... as you wish....... your country, your rules!! :D

Salamvalekum bhaijaan.

my grand parents migrated from india, and i love indian muslims, but i dnt want more people in Pakistan now ... there is already 5 million afghan refugges from this aghan war ..and many from last afghan war .. Pakistan cant accomodate all of them .. these new refugees is a security risk for Pakistan

Relax dingbat.

What made you think i wanted to insult you ? Like you, what i conveyed is also reality. Your country tops the world in the number of closet gays and the search volume for donkey seks.

We're all perfectly civilised here. :)

Well nincompoop,

You didnt comment on the report that i shown about people in india drinking cow p.iss and now buying it in the local stores. So is it any good drinking with a coke or u like it just as pure cow p.iss?

:laughcry:

my grand parents migrated from india, and i love indian muslims, but i dnt want more people in Pakistan now ... there is already 5 million afghan refugges from this aghan war ..and many from last afghan war .. Pakistan cant accomodate all of them .. these new refugees is a security risk for Pakistan

what about hindus?? :cray:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom