What's new

Indian Muslims Should be Allowed to Migrate to Pakistan.

They should be but in 1962 during Ayub Khan's reign the borders were closed and people were not allowed to move across the border. I know people who have been moved from parts controlled by India and our distant members have been moved from Hyderabad where there was severe persecution after operation Polo. Both my parents were born in Lucknow which is now in Andhra Pradesh in India.

We did very bad with the Biharis as well. We left them stranded when Bangladesh was formed even though they fully supported Pakistan. My uncle from Lucknow told me that Indian muslims once completely supported Pakistan and there would be bets in cricket matches where Muslims betted on Pakistan winning. Slowly we have been losing the Indian muslims and perhaps thats the reason for my identity crisis. I want to merge as a Pashtun. Sounds crazy but I am fully committed to acomplishing this goal.

We Pakistanis have made huge blunders since the death of Quaid E Azam in 1948. Today the Indian muslims are integrating within India. Its our fault for abandoning them, not theirs. They could have been useful allies in any war against India.

I believe that KSA cares about all Muslims and others, please spare us from your harassing trolls.

Supporting extremism resulting in murder, mayhem and destruction in Muslim societies and thus causing their backwardness is not exactly considered caring. Plus how would you know caring when you even treat your own women like salves, not to mention those Muslims coming from poor countries who keep getting abused in Saudi Arabia at every turn. Now if your women and these Muslims were in west see if anyone can touch them without being prosecuted and yes after a few years they get citizenships of those countries. Now that is caring.

Supporting extremism resulting in murder, mayhem and destruction in Muslim societies and thus causing their backwardness, is not exactly considered caring. Plus how would you know caring when you even treat your own women like salves.

These are groundless accusations :lol: it sounds, just as dumb as when a conspiracy theorists claim that the Jews were behind 9/11 :rofl:

We don't treat our own women like slaves, in fact, the Saudi women are 20 times stronger than men. You just don't know the devil your own talking about.

They should be but in 1962 during Ayub Khan's reign the borders were closed and people were not allowed to move across the border. I know people who have been moved from parts controlled by India and our distant members have been moved from Hyderabad where there was severe persecution after operation Polo. Both my parents were born in Lucknow which is now in Andhra Pradesh in India.

We did very bad with the Biharis as well. We left them stranded when Bangladesh was formed even though they fully supported Pakistan. My uncle from Lucknow told me that Indian muslims once completely supported Pakistan and there would be bets in cricket matches where Muslims betted on Pakistan winning. Slowly we have been losing the Indian muslims and perhaps thats the reason for my identity crisis. I want to merge as a Pashtun. Sounds crazy but I am fully committed to acomplishing this goal.

We Pakistanis have made huge blunders since the death of Quaid E Azam in 1948. Today the Indian muslims are integrating within India. Its our fault for abandoning them, not theirs. They could have been useful allies in any war against India.
:cuckoo: what??

Slowly we have been losing the Indian muslims and perhaps thats the reason for my identity crisis. I want to merge as a Pashtun. Sounds crazy but I am fully committed to acomplishing this goal.

Can you elaborate on this plz? Didn't get what u meant say.

Its our fault for abandoning them, not theirs. They could have been useful allies in any war against India.

How old are you? I mean seriously??, I guess old enough to go take a plunge in the garbage bin?? Go BACK to playing your small time videos games and carry on with your pillow fights...

As we all know that Pakistan was created as a state not just for the Muslims of present day areas and regions that make up Pakistan but rather for all the Muslims of the sub-continent. Therefore Pakistan should allow Indian Muslims to migrate to Pakistan permanently and take up Pakistani nationality who wants to do so. Its more imperative for Pakistan as Muslims because the illegitimate Israel being non-muslims and jews has kept its doors open for any jew wanting to migrate to Israel.They even have established a separate govt department which facilitates those wanting to migrate to Israel. Moreover India also willingly accept hindus from Pakistan who wants to migrate to India for any reason and give them Indian nationality. So Pakistan should also keep its doors open for Indian Muslims irrespective of whether there's demand to migrate to Pakistan or not as a matter of principle.

We should have some more land from India to accommodate to them .............

Back
Top Bottom