What's new

Indian Muslim student fights for hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, so many Bangladeshis come to Mumbai in search of work. A Muslim can become a president, actor, politician, businessmen, musician and anything that they want to. That's not the case with Pakistan for its minorities.

Majority Muslims in bollywood marry Hindu women and we wish them for their bright future. Look at these positives for god's sake instead of renting your frustration of your failure here.

Kindly provide if any.

Search what? The developments in Assam?? I already know it, since you still are not aware about them, you can use your link though.

I would be very grateful to you if you can talk with proofs. Mere speculations and claims will not work Sir.

I am sure you will. I wish you all the best for it. The only thing that I am against is, when you yourself are in mess, then why you want to talk about other nations just to justify yourself?? Like you mentioned Assam for instance. I have nothing against anyone, its just that when someone is talking wrong about your country, you just cant controll replying. Hope you understand.

You havent provided anything to the international community for Indian involvement with TTP or Baluchistan. Then why should not we take it as BS and troll??

Love your name. I believe you are a troll. I think he has provided enough evidence. Its a shame you cant show your identity and be proud to be who you are anywhere you want to.

Also, so many Bangladeshis come to Mumbai in search of work. A Muslim can become a president, actor, politician, businessmen, musician and anything that they want to.

Majority Muslims in bollywood marry Hindu women and we wish them for their bright future. Look at these positives for god's sake instead of renting your frustration of your failure here.

Why cant you just stick to the thread? I really want to live in harmony with all cultures and religions. In the same way i wouldnt hinder or stop a hindu or any other religion expressing whatever they want. Why are you trying to stop a woman from doing what she wants to?

sure but you should remember that even non veg eating hindus dont get accommodations in buildings dominated by veg people

Dont try to paint the hatred towards muslims with veg-non veg brush. So it doesnt matter how big shot you are, since you are a muslim (non veg) so you will not get the accomodation.

Whatever concerns have been raised by the girl about hijab seems correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom