What's new

Indian Muslim student fights for hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess you must start browsig the internet a bit more. you will easily find many other sources.

Kindly provide if any.

oh you really dont?
try Google and search for yourself. it will surely help!

Search what? The developments in Assam?? I already know it, since you still are not aware about them, you can use your link though.

we all know how is behind this.
don't you know what Tehrik-r-Taliban Pakistan is, don't you know who support it.
it will be really helpful if you can find me a single statement of original Taliban (ie Mullah Umer/ Usama bin Laden) in which they declare there support for TTP.
TTP have nothing to do with Taliban, don't be childish, we all know whom is behind all this fuss.

I would be very grateful to you if you can talk with proofs. Mere speculations and claims will not work Sir.

we are in a bad position but we will ultimately get out of this situation.

I am sure you will. I wish you all the best for it. The only thing that I am against is, when you yourself are in mess, then why you want to talk about other nations just to justify yourself?? Like you mentioned Assam for instance. I have nothing against anyone, its just that when someone is talking wrong about your country, you just cant controll replying. Hope you understand.

i know it do not matter how many fact and proves i can present. it wont help you Indian as you are never willing to understand!
you will always find the posts a BS and Troll, that is because that what you guys do!

regards!

You havent provided anything to the international community for Indian involvement with TTP or Baluchistan. Then why should not we take it as BS and troll??

you sure your relative not ISI agents?
the muslim community is doing as good as any hindu,sikh,christian,etc community
i have muslim friends who are far richer than me,the ones who are not that well off are trying ther best to get there and i am sure they will get there
nobody is going to give them money and respect unless they earn it,same applies to other communities

The problem is the bold part, that in your view every Muslim living out there is a suspected ISI agent. For every mess you held Muslim's responsible, leave that mentality / hatred and give respect to every muslim like you give other hindu patriot indians.

Well the recent ISI agents you caught were not muslims:
1. Elephant (Madhuri Gupta)
2. Pigeon
3. Camel (Musharraf)

:lol: :rofl:

The problem is the bold part, that in your view every Muslim living out there is a suspected ISI agent. For every mess you held Muslim's responsible, leave that mentality / hatred and give respect to every muslim like you give other hindu patriot indians.

2. Pigeon
3. Camel (Musharraf)

not every muslim just your relatives,there are many respected muslims in india you can check the top three bollywood stars are muslim,there are muslim billionairs,muslim sportsmen,muslims politicians,muslim president,etc

2. Pigeon
3. Camel (Musharraf)

The reason I thanked because you talked about leaving hatred. However, you should see the entire story before claimin something. SRK is much more respected that Bala Saheb. Abdul Kalam is much more respected than kapil sibbal. There are so many examples that I can come up with. But that's not the case with your country!

This is a India internal matter and Pakistanis and Bangladeshis should look at they literacy before commenting on Indias too.

not every muslim just your relatives,there are many respected muslims in india you can check the top three bollywood stars are muslim,there are muslim billionairs,muslim sportsmen,muslims politicians,muslim president,etc

Yes and all these muslims from time to time need to blabber against Pakistan and muslims just to prove that they are not ISI agents.

Not to forget the great academy award winner musician A R Rehman.

Yes and all these muslims from time to time need to blabber against Pakistan and muslims just to prove that they are not ISI agents.

actually not SRK said pro pakistan thing he is not termed traitor except by bal thackrey
and yes most of indian muslims dont want to blabber for pakistan so why dont you just leave it at that

^^ do i need to post how these legends were unable to get the accomodations?

Enough for dereailing the thread.

^^ do i need to post how these legends were unable to get the accomodations?

Enough for dereailing the thread.

sure but you should remember that even non veg eating hindus dont get accommodations in buildings dominated by veg people

actually not SRK said pro pakistan thing he is not termed traitor except by bal thackrey
and yes most of indian muslims dont want to blabber for pakistan so why dont you just leave it at that

Also, Pakistanis should understand that Bala Saheb is not India and riots in Gujarat is like billions of years ago. Rather than talking just bad things about India, have a look at those Muslims who have made amazing progress as compared to Muslims living in Pakistan or for that matter in Asia.

Some Pakistanis are missing in India, I don't think they are terrorists. What the one can do to get a better life. A Pakistani adnan sami no longer want to go to Pakistan and considers himself an Indian.

And we don't blame them.

Also, Pakistanis should understand that Bala Saheb is not India and riots in Gujarat is like billions of years ago. Rather than talking just bad things about India, have a look at those Muslims who have made amazing progress as compared to Muslims living in Pakistan or for that matter in Asia.

Some Pakistanis are missing in India, I don't think they are terrorists. What the one can do to get a better life. A Pakistani adnan sami no longer want to go to Pakistan and considers himself an Indian.

And we don't blame them.

tCp90.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom