What's new

Indian Muslim killed for eating meat

Sure,Says the guys who were losers throughout history to the people who were subdued only by the British.First lost to the aryans and then to the bengali brethren of theirs and then to tai mongoloid people and then Burmese and then British and then again by Indians and then dons an air of importance to soothe the non existent self respect of yours.

LOL your whole history is that of being conquered and ruled and enslaved totally by others!!The reason you are here licking Indians boots when everyone knows how assamese perceive of their conditions at the hands of Indians.:D

What history do you have?Burronjees?:P
You mean how tai prince enslaved a whole race with just a few thousand soldiers at best?How your Ahom kings paid Posa to us south tibetans:rofl:
Or the modern history of Assam spent in slavery to British and Indians?

You guys were so inferiority complex ridden and still are now that you lash out and give racist slang names to entire communities that includes your masters the Indians and then work under their boots.You do the same in ST as well,where assamese are mostly daily wage labourers who couldn't find work in their over populated,over flooded piece of clay.:laugh:

Weren't you the one crying when Indians gave more sympathy to terrorist attacks in Pak as compared to the Bodo incidents.Says a lot about the begging bowl of yours
Wowww thats such an educating post.. i really never knew abt this side of history ,not so much, thats so interesting to learn ..... and u know the funny part is that when ppl run away from discussions saying, 'i am so done here ect etc', yet come bck with weak arguments..
Just shows how badly they find themselves stuck in a position...where accepting facts is too hard and running away will only make others believe the info shared on them is true.

Magar ab tau kuch nahi hosakta abotani has revealed the reality, no amount of defensiveness will help ppl.

Chalo khair who cares.

What has that to do with the non-discussion that is going on?I mean can you assamese ever not behave like jumping jacks?
Your state is behind Bangladesh in income levels.Geez and the airs.
The guy you are arguing with is only good at posting semi nude pics of women when female posters are around and then get banned. Maybe this is his tribal pride and those airs he is talking abt. But idont mind u insulting ppl and showing some realities ,its fun to learn that.

.........................................................................................
بھارتی ریاست آندھرا پردیش میں پانچ سالہ بچے کی ’قربانی‘

150707125303_indian_police_640x360_bbc.jpg
I
پولیس نے اس معاملے میں مشتبہ شخص کے خلاف قتل کا اور گاؤں والوں کے خلاف بھی مقدمہ درج کیا ہے
BBC
بھارتی ریاست آندھرا پردیش میں پانچ سال کے ایک بچے کی ’قربانی‘ دیے جانے کا معاملہ سامنے آیا ہے۔

ضلع پركاسم کے پوكرو گاؤں میں بدھ کو بچے کے قتل کے بعد گاؤں والوں نے مشتبہ شخص کو مارنے پیٹنے کے بعد اسے آگ لگا دی۔

25 سال کے ایک مشتبہ شخص نے بچے کو اس وقت اٹھا لیا تھا جب وہ سکول سے آنے کے بعد اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ باہر کھیل رہا تھا۔

پھر اس شخص نے بچّے کا گلا کاٹ کر اس کے خون کو اپنے گھر میں چھڑک دیا۔

پركاسم ضلع کے ایس پی سی ایچ سری کانت نے بی بی سی کو بتایا بچے کے ساتھ کھیلنے والے ایک دوست نے فوری طور پر اس کی ماں کو بتایا کہ یہ شخص بچے کو لے گیا ہے۔ جیسے ہی والدین مشتبہ شخص کےگھر پہنچے تو وہاں اس کی لاش پڑی ہوئی دیکھی اور گاوں والے دیگر مشتبہ شخص کو تلاش شروع کر دی۔

مشتبہ شخص ہسپتال میں داخل
ایس پی سی ایچ سری کانت نے کہا ’مشتبہ شخص دوسرے گاؤں کی طرف جا رہا تھا تبھی گاؤں والوں نے اسے پکڑ کر مارا پیٹا اور پھر مٹی کا تیل چھڑک کر اسے آگ لگا دی۔‘

پولیس کے مطابق مشتبہ شخص 70 فیصد جل چکا ہے اور اسے ہسپتال میں داخل کرایا گیا ہے۔

بتایا جا رہا ہے کہ یہ شخص ایک شام پہلے بھی ڈیڑھ سال کی ایک بچی کو لے کر گیا تھا جسے گاؤں والوں نے اس سے چھین لیا تھا۔

پولیس نے مشتبہ شخص کے خلاف مرد بچے کی قربانی کی نیت سے کیے گئے قتل کا مقدمہ درج کیا ہے۔

گاؤں والوں کے خلاف بھی مشتبہ شخص کو جلانے کے الزام میں مقدمہ درج کیا گیا ہے۔

مشتبہ شخص کا نام راؤ بتایا جا رہا ہے اور اس کی اہلیہ ایک سال پہلے اسے چھوڑ کر چلی گئی ہے۔گاؤں والوں کا کہنا ہے کہ مشتبہ شخص کا رویہ معمول کے مطابق تھا اور وادات کے لیے کوئی نفسیاتی مسئلہ رہا ہوگا۔
بھارتی ریاست آندھرا پردیش میں پانچ سالہ بچے کی ’قربانی‘ - BBC Urdu
Five-year-old child in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh 'sacrifice'

Police murder suspect in this case and the case was registered against the villagers
In the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, five years of a child's 'sacrifice' that came to being.
Poker Prakasam district in the village on Wednesday after the child's murder after beating villagers suspect it ablaze.
25 years a suspect at the time the child was taken away from school after he was playing outside with his friends.
Then he cut the throat of the child in his blood poured into his house.
Prakasam district SP C Shrikant told the BBC Children play with a friend who immediately told his mother that he was taking the child. If parents suspect vehicle soon arrived and found him lying dead in the village and started the other suspect.
Suspect hospitalized
Shrikant SP CHP said the suspect was the only village by village took him beaten and then poured kerosene and set it on fire. '
According to police, the suspect was 70 per cent burns and was hospitalized.

Police suspect the men were with the intention of sacrificing children have registered a case of murder.
The villagers also accused of burning the suspect has been charged.
Rao is the name of the suspect and his wife left him a year ago hy.gawn say that the suspect was acting normal.

Please try to eradicate this menace from your society instead of finding excuses. This behaviour will only affect you and your society so this issue should be a matter of concern for you.

A short account of India's long history of hypocrisy on cow slaughter laws

560d43ba1d9a4.jpg

Rumour has always been a weapon for the anti-cow slaughter movement. — Reuters/File

Rumour has always been a weapon for the anti-cow slaughter movement, as is evident from Akshaya Mukul’s magisterial book, Gita Press and the Making of Hindu India.

After India gained Independence and Jawaharlal Nehru became prime minister, Mukul writes, a delegation of Hindu leaders called on him to demand a ban on cow slaughter. Nehru heard them patiently and then asked, “Why do you people run a campaign that I eat beef?” The delegates denied they had spread this information, but suggested that the best way for him to silence his critics would be to ban cow slaughter.

A short account of India's long history of hypocrisy on cow slaughter laws - World - DAWN.COM

.........................................................................................
بھارتی ریاست آندھرا پردیش میں پانچ سالہ بچے کی ’قربانی‘

150707125303_indian_police_640x360_bbc.jpg
I
پولیس نے اس معاملے میں مشتبہ شخص کے خلاف قتل کا اور گاؤں والوں کے خلاف بھی مقدمہ درج کیا ہے
BBC
بھارتی ریاست آندھرا پردیش میں پانچ سال کے ایک بچے کی ’قربانی‘ دیے جانے کا معاملہ سامنے آیا ہے۔

ضلع پركاسم کے پوكرو گاؤں میں بدھ کو بچے کے قتل کے بعد گاؤں والوں نے مشتبہ شخص کو مارنے پیٹنے کے بعد اسے آگ لگا دی۔

25 سال کے ایک مشتبہ شخص نے بچے کو اس وقت اٹھا لیا تھا جب وہ سکول سے آنے کے بعد اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ باہر کھیل رہا تھا۔

پھر اس شخص نے بچّے کا گلا کاٹ کر اس کے خون کو اپنے گھر میں چھڑک دیا۔

پركاسم ضلع کے ایس پی سی ایچ سری کانت نے بی بی سی کو بتایا بچے کے ساتھ کھیلنے والے ایک دوست نے فوری طور پر اس کی ماں کو بتایا کہ یہ شخص بچے کو لے گیا ہے۔ جیسے ہی والدین مشتبہ شخص کےگھر پہنچے تو وہاں اس کی لاش پڑی ہوئی دیکھی اور گاوں والے دیگر مشتبہ شخص کو تلاش شروع کر دی۔

مشتبہ شخص ہسپتال میں داخل
ایس پی سی ایچ سری کانت نے کہا ’مشتبہ شخص دوسرے گاؤں کی طرف جا رہا تھا تبھی گاؤں والوں نے اسے پکڑ کر مارا پیٹا اور پھر مٹی کا تیل چھڑک کر اسے آگ لگا دی۔‘

پولیس کے مطابق مشتبہ شخص 70 فیصد جل چکا ہے اور اسے ہسپتال میں داخل کرایا گیا ہے۔

بتایا جا رہا ہے کہ یہ شخص ایک شام پہلے بھی ڈیڑھ سال کی ایک بچی کو لے کر گیا تھا جسے گاؤں والوں نے اس سے چھین لیا تھا۔

پولیس نے مشتبہ شخص کے خلاف مرد بچے کی قربانی کی نیت سے کیے گئے قتل کا مقدمہ درج کیا ہے۔

گاؤں والوں کے خلاف بھی مشتبہ شخص کو جلانے کے الزام میں مقدمہ درج کیا گیا ہے۔

مشتبہ شخص کا نام راؤ بتایا جا رہا ہے اور اس کی اہلیہ ایک سال پہلے اسے چھوڑ کر چلی گئی ہے۔گاؤں والوں کا کہنا ہے کہ مشتبہ شخص کا رویہ معمول کے مطابق تھا اور وادات کے لیے کوئی نفسیاتی مسئلہ رہا ہوگا۔
بھارتی ریاست آندھرا پردیش میں پانچ سالہ بچے کی ’قربانی‘ - BBC Urdu
Five-year-old child in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh 'sacrifice'

Police murder suspect in this case and the case was registered against the villagers
In the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, five years of a child's 'sacrifice' that came to being.
Poker Prakasam district in the village on Wednesday after the child's murder after beating villagers suspect it ablaze.
25 years a suspect at the time the child was taken away from school after he was playing outside with his friends.
Then he cut the throat of the child in his blood poured into his house.
Prakasam district SP C Shrikant told the BBC Children play with a friend who immediately told his mother that he was taking the child. If parents suspect vehicle soon arrived and found him lying dead in the village and started the other suspect.
Suspect hospitalized
Shrikant SP CHP said the suspect was the only village by village took him beaten and then poured kerosene and set it on fire. '
According to police, the suspect was 70 per cent burns and was hospitalized.

Police suspect the men were with the intention of sacrificing children have registered a case of murder.
The villagers also accused of burning the suspect has been charged.
Rao is the name of the suspect and his wife left him a year ago hy.gawn say that the suspect was acting normal.

A short account of India's long history of hypocrisy on cow slaughter laws

560d43ba1d9a4.jpg

Rumour has always been a weapon for the anti-cow slaughter movement. — Reuters/File

Rumour has always been a weapon for the anti-cow slaughter movement, as is evident from Akshaya Mukul’s magisterial book, Gita Press and the Making of Hindu India.

After India gained Independence and Jawaharlal Nehru became prime minister, Mukul writes, a delegation of Hindu leaders called on him to demand a ban on cow slaughter. Nehru heard them patiently and then asked, “Why do you people run a campaign that I eat beef?” The delegates denied they had spread this information, but suggested that the best way for him to silence his critics would be to ban cow slaughter.

A short account of India's long history of hypocrisy on cow slaughter laws - World - DAWN.COM
They will refute it.

Why not vacate my land if you are so distressed by the flags?:cheesy:

BTW,even now you are just on copycat mode,feigning disinterest now to boot when a few posts back you were eager to do so.So please,do show me some posts on tribal riots in ST or even nagalim in the past half century and how many died in them.

PPS-Please don't post about Assam they are your distant kin aka dravidians.

It seems you are so worthless for even trolling :sarcastic:
What is your problem with Assam?They are also our fellow Indians.
You were so eager to teach us about cool approach .Now you cant even identify fellow humans.If you give respect ,then people will also return respect.If you dont then they will also insult you in a way that you cant bear.
The trollers from China and Pakistan are more decent than this .Theyare atleast their own expense .Here you are our Centres expense and shameless enough to bite the same hand the feeds you food
There is a other developed parts in NE that an illetrate moron from mountainous village cant even imagine.

Rest of Indians can also find a lots of shortcomings in your people ,I mean orientals (I am being generous here).
What is your problem with Dravidians ?I can explain hundreds of advantages of Dravidians over your chotta orientals.But I think that is quite wrong.
Because there is other NE us here that can give and take respects.

Wowww thats such an educating post.. i really never knew abt this side of history ,not so much, thats so interesting to learn ..... and u know the funny part is that when ppl run away from discussions saying, 'i am so done here ect etc', yet come bck with weak arguments..
Just shows how badly they find themselves stuck in a position...where accepting facts is too hard and running away will only make others believe the info shared on them is true.

Magar ab tau kuch nahi hosakta abotani has revealed the reality, no amount of defensiveness will help ppl.

Chalo khair who cares.

The guy you are arguing with is only good at posting semi nude pics of women when female posters are around and then get banned. Maybe this is his tribal pride and those airs he is talking abt. But idont mind u insulting ppl and showing some realities ,its fun to learn that.

No suprise at all.A few days ago a reputed professional in her almost fried you .This is the reason .
At that time you also demonstrated the same behaviour that you elaborated in your own gem post .
Run away from arguments :rofl::rofl:

It seems you are so worthless for even trolling :sarcastic:
What is your problem with Assam?They are also our fellow Indians.
You were so eager to teach us about cool approach .Now you cant even identify fellow humans.If you give respect ,then people will also return respect.If you dont then they will also insult you in a way that you cant bear.
The trollers from China and Pakistan are more decent than this .Theyare atleast their own expense .Here you are our Centres expense and shameless enough to bite the same hand the feeds you food
There is a other developed parts in NE that an illetrate moron from mountainous village cant even imagine.

Rest of Indians can also find a lots of shortcomings in your people ,I mean orientals (I am being generous here).
What is your problem with Dravidians ?I can explain hundreds of advantages of Dravidians over your chotta orientals.But I think that is quite wrong.
Because there is other NE us here that can give and take respects.

No suprise at all.A few days ago a reputed professional in her almost fried you .This is the reason .
At that time you also demonstrated the same behaviour that you elaborated in your own gem post .
Run away from arguments :rofl::rofl:
U mean joe shearer? No he didnt fry he got fried himself. Rest u are free to believe whatever u want.
He also came back at the end with this smiley ---> :rofl:

U mean joe shearer? No he didnt fry he got fried himself. Rest u are free to believe whatever u want.
He also came back at the end with this smiley ---> :rofl:

Trust me .He only belives in healthy debate .He thought same about but got your real nature after some posts.He just cooled down that debate l.
I know one of your country men did the same a year ago.He argued against Joe in same way like you did against him.
At end he was warned / banned by your own mods .Joe is not a hypernationalist like some other Indians .He is a rationalist and totally impartial in healthy debate.
And of course he is several times experienced than you.
You are lucky because there was no.mods in there.

Perhaps he might thought that you are too insignificant to earn a serious reply from.him.That is why he ended up his reply with :rofl:

Means laughing and rejecting whining and crying of small kid.

Hope that comment gave you happiness.

No there is no confusion.

Does any other religion recognize atheists?

Atheists may not believe in God but Hinduism recognizes Atheists.

In fact Hinduism recognizes all religions and atheists.

Hence, Hinduism is called Sanatana-Dharma meaning Universal truth.

I am not very religious person myself so i just avoid religious matters. In my opinion accommodation of a belief is very different from belief itself but i might be wrong.

I am not very religious person myself so i just avoid religious matters. In my opinion accommodation of a belief is very different from belief itself but i might be wrong.

Please allow me to elaborate

Freedom to think and choose is the bed rock of Hinduism. There are no fixed rules or beliefs.

Hinduism is a collection of knowledge gained by Rishis (ancient scientists and philosophers ) - some written and others orally passed from one generation to another. The oral system was adopted where the knowledge was deemed classified and needs to be restricted to limited people.

Over the ages different Rishis at different times have given their interpretation of the whole universe and its evolution.

Some times the new knowledge/hypothesis was an elaboration of an earlier available knowledge and sometimes it was totally a new/contradictory thought to the earlier ones.

But the purpose of this investigation and exploration has always been the same. To understand who are we.

There are various Philosophies/Hypotheses like monism, dualism, atheism etc. that are part of Hinduism.

You can find more details at the below link.

Hindu philosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hinduism is an ever evolving religious concept building on top of the knowledge gained and experiences from the past.

Coming back to your statement "In my opinion accommodation of a belief is very different from belief itself but i might be wrong.", Hinduism is not accommodating anything rather it is challenging every generation to present a better hypothesis and is always ready to change.

Last edited:
ISLAM AND VEG & NON-VEG FOODS:
HINDUS & NON-VEGITRIANISM:

Non vegetarian food in Hindu Scriptures

Zakir naik on cow worshiping and is cow veg or non veg

Imagine living under constant fear of being attacked if you're Muslim. This is worse than MQM reign in Karachi. Pretending to be more Hindu to appease your peers. Pathetic.

Things like this make me glad Pakistan was made.

Yes, now imagine what it is to be a minority in Pakistan. Oh, wait, where are they?

ISLAM AND VEG & NON-VEG FOODS:
HINDUS & NON-VEGITRIANISM:

Non vegetarian food in Hindu Scriptures

Zakir naik on cow worshiping and is cow veg or non veg

Zakir Naik is a terror-monger and a hate-speech artist. He is a zealot and civilized society has no place for people like him.

img-thing

Its funny becasue many food chains in western countries employee Indian workers due to foreign visa plans where Indian corporations make millions due to low wages and various visa irregularities (another topic for another day)

Yet these workers do not worry about cow meat in western countries like USA or Canada or UK or Australia

Its all business as usual , its only when they see a brown muslim guy ordering meat they have a problem

kolbasowski_bubba-_hadas.jpg

0626_bbq-posm1-624x420.jpg

GsuQAQE.jpg

tumblr_nmz15mTI0c1sngv02o1_500.jpg

You will never hear story of extremist , targeting a American or Euro person for cow eating

Last edited:
No Indian should die because of his religious beliefs. As an Indian, I am disgusted with those who killed this man. What is even more disgusting is that the meat was sent for testing. There can be no excuse for taking a human life.

Yes, now imagine what it is to be a minority in Pakistan. Oh, wait, where are they?

Zakir Naik is a terror-monger and a hate-speech artist. He is a zealot and civilized society has no place for people like him.
You blind fascist, you have become so blind that you can not differentiate between good & bad. What he was saying is quoted from the Hindu scriptures which are not written by Zakir Naik.

Back
Top Bottom