What's new

Disabled Muslim man tied to pole, lynched in Delhi for eating prasad at a temple

StraightEdge

Reaction score
Country
India

F7FcZ0gbwAASUS3.png

These monkeys are insane. On one hand they want muslims doing ghar vapsi, then they attack muslims who pray or enter the temple. Too much cowdungs and cowpee use causes this

Same thing happened to Ali Bilal a disabled person brutally beaten to death by ISI for being
a supporter of PTI.
1695912282147.png

I never had the desire to eat a gobar prasad but now if a pajeet ever dares offer me one (because I know they used to whine and moan about how evil Vahabi Mujlims are too bigoted to enjoy prasad with them), I know the correct move is to spit on the filthy prasad (and their face for good measure).

Just another day in India. What a barbaric country truly. In every way this country is barbaric to the extreme.

Just another day in India. What a barbaric country truly. In every way this country is barbaric to the extreme.
Indian society is dead and mob rule prevails...its a jungle rule without any working judicial system. I give it 20-30 years and it will be the same as Pakistan or Afghanistan or Sierra Leone

Indian society is dead and mob rule prevails...its a jungle rule without any working judicial system. I give it 20-30 years and it will be the same as Pakistan or Afghanistan or Sierra Leone

I think it will be more complex than that because India is still a massive society with the world's largest population. It will have a big economy and thriving corporations but society will be chaotic and a jungle with violence constantly lurking.

What is happening to humanity. No religion teaches or endorses such inhumane behavior. How very sad!

I think it will be more complex than that because India is still a massive society with the world's largest population. It will have a big economy and thriving corporations but society will be chaotic and a jungle with violence constantly lurking.

Its far worse...there are jungle rule states now like Mexico with gang violence unparalleled compared to India but even there people have heart, Indian society is degraded without any ethics or morals. Like nothing like this would happen in Mexico - even if she walks up to the cartels they would probably offer help, even though they might have beheaded a few people earlier in the day

Its a big shithole. i thank my parents everyday from getting me away from it. The only more morally bankrupt despicable society than India in the world is perhaps China

Last edited:
What is happening to humanity. No religion teaches or endorses such inhumane behavior. How very sad!

I think it's just ghurbat, and then frustration.

Poverty brings out the worst in humans, irrespective of religion, caste, nationality, ethnicity.

That is why I say the same in lynching cases in Pakistan even. Heck even look who are the people doing the lynching.

We like to compare ourselves with the West or established countries, they have had a functioning social systems for centuries now. They were at one time dumping people in vats of acid! We have a long time to go.

It's called: Population Control

Muslims don't matter HINDUstan.

As soon as Pakistani Muslims get independent from P.I.G.S ( Pakistani Intelligence Generals) they will help Indians Muslims until then they are own their own.

Back
Top Bottom