What's new

Disabled Muslim man tied to pole, lynched in Delhi for eating prasad at a temple

Its far worse...there are jungle rule states now like Mexico with gang violence unparalleled compared to India but even there people have heart, Indian society is degraded without any ethics or morals. Like nothing like this would happen in Mexico - even if she walks up to the cartels they would probably offer help, even though they might have beheaded a few people earlier in the day

Its a big shithole. i thank my parents everyday from getting me away from it. The only more morally bankrupt despicable society than India in the world is perhaps China

Nice try. China is leagues ahead of India and is way safer and has less crime than most Western countries. To mention India and China in the same sentence is ridiculous. They are not comparable in any way except for population size.

Nice try. China is leagues ahead of India and is way safer and has less crime than most Western countries. To mention India and China in the same sentence is ridiculous. They are not comparable in any way except for population size.

China has less crime because it has cameras everywhere and police everywhere, lets remove them and see what happens.. Chinese society is pretty much the most depraved in the world-have seen enough videos from China about ambulances not being let through, kids left to die on the street.

This kind of shit only happens in China. Remove the cameras, remove the cops and it would be a bigger jungle shithole than India-

Nice try was you expressing sympathy for this muslim man while millions of ulghurs are in concentration camp in your country.. You are right, there is literally no comparison between India and China. We havent had shit like concentration camps, great leap forward etc.. India is a shithole no doubt, but China is tjhe biggest one

Last edited:
China has less crime because it has cameras everywhere and police everywhere, lets remove them and see what happens.. Chinese society is pretty much the most depraved in the world-have seen enough videos from China about ambulances not being let through, kids left to die on the street.

This kind of shit only happens in China. Remove the cameras, remove the cops and it would be a bigger jungle shithole than India-

Nice try was you expressing sympathy for this muslim man while millions of ulghurs are in concentration camp in your country.. You are right, there is literally no comparison between India and China. We havent had shit like concentration camps, great leap forward etc.. India is a shithole no doubt, but China is tjhe biggest one
LMAO Sounds like a lot of cope and parroting of CHINA BAD propaganda.

China is supposed to be genociding the Uighurs yet there is never any evidence except for suggestive photos or orchestrated confessions created by the CIA. While India, which is handled with kiddie gloves by the US media, produces harrowing videos every day of Muslims being tortured and murdered.

Every region that is experiencing massive waves of violence will produce hordes of refugees or a humanitarian crisis, yet vloggers go to Xinjiang every day and easily debunk the bullshit propaganda. Don't believe me, check out your own Indian vlogger.

Also your assertion that China is low crime because of cameras LMAO. No, it is low crime because its culture has low criminality. All you need to do is compare it to other ethnic Chinese societies such as Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and it's obvious why. Even before cameras were widely deployed, China had far less violence and crime than most Western countries.

The fact that you think a society like this:

Is supposed to be considered far worse or equivalent to a society like this is delusional to the extreme:

Again, your attitude is just so typical of many Indians who underhandedly try to draw non existing equivalences between China and India, or try to throw China under the bus, because they cannot cope with the fact that China is a far superior society in every way than India is. This is the worst example of the hater, colonial sepoy mentalities that many Indians have. This is why Indians are so full of hate against China. They have no problems recognizing White people as superior but they can't stand the fact that "Chinkis" have a far superior society.

LMAO Sounds like a lot of cope and parroting of CHINA BAD propaganda.

China is supposed to be genociding the Uighurs yet there is never any evidence except for suggestive photos or orchestrated confessions created by the CIA. While India, which is handled with kiddie gloves by the US media, produces harrowing videos every day of Muslims being tortured and murdered.

Every region that is experiencing massive waves of violence will produce hordes of refugees or a humanitarian crisis, yet vloggers go to Xinjiang every day and easily debunk the bullshit propaganda. Don't believe me, check out your own Indian vlogger.

Also your assertion that China is low crime because of cameras LMAO. No, it is low crime because its culture has low criminality. All you need to do is compare it to other ethnic Chinese societies such as Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and it's obvious why. Even before cameras were widely deployed, China had far less violence and crime than most Western countries.

The fact that you think a society like this:

Is supposed to be considered far worse or equivalent to a society like this is delusional to the extreme:

Again, your attitude is just so typical of many Indians who underhandedly try to draw non existing equivalences between China and India, or try to throw China under the bus, because they cannot cope with the fact that China is a far superior society in every way than India is. This is the worst example of the hater, colonial sepoy mentalities that many Indians have. This is why Indians are so full of hate against China. They have no problems recognizing White people as superior but they can't stand the fact that "Chinkis" have a far superior society.

Lol ok sure bud, great leap forward, ulghurs everything is propaganda. For every of these youtube videos i can post 10 videos showing interviews with ulghurs and ulghur camps. Deny all you can its but its real. Maybe in the past 10 years since Modi came to power, perhaps less than 200-300 muslims have been killed in all riots, violence etc, lets compare that to a MILLION ulghurs in internment camps. There is literally no comparison. We have had no shit in our history since independence riots like great leap forward, mass internment, Guangxi massacre where you folks literally started eating each other... i can go on and on.

Btw, India has about the same homicide rate (2.1) that China had about 20 years ago - thats when China had the same incomes levels as india has now, so i don't know what superior culture you are harping on about you should really stop kissing your own butt, and we have this despite

1) Vast number of ethnic groups, religions
2) Extremely liberal dysfunctional judicial system
3) Younger demographic(average age of 26 vs 40 years) - this is a big point since younger population obviously commits more crimes
4) Not having police or cameras at every point

So basically, you had the same crime rate than we have now 20 years ago(which is a mere blink in context of human history) .. then you got older thanks due to one child policy, richer thanks to western companies producing there, bought shitloads of cameras, and thus your crime rate went down and now you are lecturing me about having a vastly superior culture, you should shove it where the sun don't shine :lol:

Lol ok sure bud, great leap forward, ulghurs everything is propaganda. For every of these youtube videos i can post 10 videos showing interviews with ulghurs and ulghur camps. Deny all you can its but its real. Maybe in the past 10 years since Modi came to power, perhaps less than 200-300 muslims have been killed in all riots, violence etc, lets compare that to a MILLION ulghurs in internment camps. There is literally no comparison. We have had no shit in our history since independence riots like great leap forward, mass internment, Guangxi massacre where you folks literally started eating each other... i can go on and on.

Btw, India has about the same homicide rate (2.1) that China had about 20 years ago - thats when China had the same incomes levels as india has now, so i don't know what superior culture you are harping on about you should really stop kissing your own butt, and we have this despite

1) Vast number of ethnic groups, religions
2) Extremely liberal dysfunctional judicial system
3) Younger demographic(average age of 26 vs 40 years) - this is a big point since younger population obviously commits more crimes
4) Not having police or cameras at every point

So basically, you had the same crime rate than we have now 20 years ago(which is a mere blink in context of human history) .. then you got older thanks due to one child policy, richer thanks to western companies producing there, bought shitloads of cameras, and thus your crime rate went down and now you are lecturing me about having a vastly superior culture, you should shove it where the sun don't shine :lol:

Keep repeating your comforting lies.

While reality slaps you squarely in the face. GTFO here. There are endless videos of India just being a creepy filthy place for women and this is while India is treated with kiddie gloves by the Western media.

Life in Chinese societies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEL28bWAVZQ

VS the reality in India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhubCtp-DI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xlzej8RTTU

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Z8NZH4QY8ao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_JXA6jNDmI&t=19s

Keep repeating your comforting lies.

While reality slaps you squarely in the face. GTFO here. There are endless videos of India just being a creepy filthy place for women and this is while India is treated with kiddie gloves by the Western media.

Life in Chinese societies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEL28bWAVZQ

VS the reality in India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhubCtp-DI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xlzej8RTTU

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Z8NZH4QY8ao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_JXA6jNDmI&t=19s

China has like one of the lowest sex ratios in the world, its a bigger shithole for women than India. Keep jerking off to these videos, i can again post a hundred videos of nice areas in India and shitty areas in China, but dont got the time, especially when a single image would do a better jobThis is the reality of things 🤣- China is actually the biggest shithole in the world when it comes to women- worse than Africa or India- you literally kill them off before they are born. Now gtfo snd go do ur propaganda on wechat it wont work here

IMG_9215.jpeg

Sounds about right from the uncivilized cesspool known as India…
It seems to be part of modern Hinduism , perhaps Hindu scriptures should be modified and rape and lynching allowed to their text to support contemporary practised Hinduism?

China has like one of the lowest sex ratios in the world, its a bigger shithole for women than India. Keep jerking off to these videos, i can again post a hundred videos of nice areas in India and shitty areas in China, but dont got the time, especially when a single image would do a better jobThis is the reality of things 🤣- China is actually the biggest shithole in the world when it comes to women- worse than Africa or India- you literally kill them off before they are born. Now gtfo snd go do ur propaganda on wechat it wont work here

View attachment 956769
Funny how all of your arguments are based on anti-China propaganda and articles while the actual EXPERIENCES of people who have been there completely contradict you.

Meanwhile in the complete filth infested hellhole of India.

Indian society is dead and mob rule prevails...its a jungle rule without any working judicial system. I give it 20-30 years and it will be the same as Pakistan or Afghanistan or Sierra Leone
Could end up like Afghanistan, Rwanda or Libya.

china's surveillance/censorship is evidence of how much the owners of the country fear the masses

they spend a lot more on domestic suppression than on national defence.

Funny how all of your arguments are based on anti-China propaganda and articles while the actual EXPERIENCES of people who have been there completely contradict you.

Meanwhile in the complete filth infested hellhole of India.

Sure bro, everything is propaganda. My source is real date showing sex ratio and yours is well…youtube videos meant to attract subscribers🤣.

Could end up like Afghanistan, Rwanda or Libya.
Or worse- like Pakistan.

Sure bro, everything is propaganda. My source is real date showing sex ratio and yours is well…youtube videos meant to attract subscribers🤣.

Or worse- like Pakistan.
You will need another Islamic empire to make India like Pakistan.

Or worse- like Pakistan.

The vast gulf between China and India is echoed by ANYBODY who has been to both countries. They are not REMOTELY in the same league.

The vast gulf between China and India is echoed by ANYBODY who has been to both countries. They are not REMOTELY in the same league.
In terms of infrastructure - yes.
In terms of society - no

China is a depraved society- last 60 yesrs replete with senseless acts of violence in which tens of millions died..its a monkey jungle culture. It has the lowest sex ratio in the world, total hell for women. You can try to cover all that up with bullet train/skyscrapers but its still a shit society at the end of the day- needs to put millions in concentration camps and cameras at every few metres just to remain functional :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom