What's new

Indian Muslim killed for eating meat

The murderers should be drowned in a tank of cow urine.

who cares they have decided their fate back in 1947. now let them enjoy Hindutva masala :D

Indians should remember what triggered the 1857 mutiny against the British. Remember those greased cartridges.

religion is the root cause of strife in the subcontinent.
this reminds me of the several instances when a non Muslim guy has been killed by Muslims for marrying a Muslim girl.
most of the anger is due to this, and not due to cows.
Christians eat beef all the time, no one bothers them.
Sometimes I feel that Hindus and Muslims just want to fight each other on any pretext.

Its really strange because

• Indians have no problem sitting with westerners who eat Beef on table
  • Indians have no problem selling the beef stock to westerners or easterners so the cow can be killed for money
  • Indian also have no problem getting sponsorship from McDonalds for their sports leagues or sportsmen
  • It is status symbol go eat out in McDonalds which served beef world wide.
  • Many times when I go order beef burger , there are Indian workers in stores no problem in working in western countries , just like in Pakistan beer is sold for westerners etc

However when locally a muslim is preparing beef meal (allegedly) the Gau mata comes to the heads of some for discouragement to kill the man / women who may or may not be eating Beef.
OR even when a christian eats meat , there is an issue

And the law is not able to control the problem

And I will be very honest when I am with some Indians from out of courtesy I change my diet but that does not means I do not eat beef in private, I really do not expect for some lunatic to shoot someone for eating McDonalds combo #2 , super size with coke

who cares they have decided their fate back in 1947. now let them enjoy Hindutva masala :D

We should not speak such of our Indian Muslim brothers. Instead we should kindly advise them to better organize themselves to face the ever increasing hatred and oppression that will be coming their way since power in Bharat now rests in those who cannot tolerate visible expressions of Islam.

One way would be that all Bharati Muslims to migrate to certain areas where they can be in the majority in that area. This would make it harder for those who hate Muslims to pick off small communities.

We should not speak such of our Indian Muslim brothers. Instead we should kindly advise them to better organize themselves to face the ever increasing hatred and oppression that will be coming their way since power in Bharat now rests in those who cannot tolerate visible expressions of Islam.

One way would be that all Bharati Muslims to migrate to certain areas where they can be in the majority in that area. This would make it harder for those who hate Muslims to pick off small communities.
in other word you are suggesting another partition of Bharat MATA :chilli::chilli:

Its really strange because

• Indians have no problem sitting with westerners who eat Beef on table
  • Indians have no problem selling the beef stock to westerners or easterners so the cow can be killed for money
  • Indian also have no problem getting sponsorship from McDonalds for their sports leagues or sportsmen
  • It is status symbol go eat out in McDonalds which served beef world wide.
  • Many times when I go order beef burger , there are Indian workers in stores no problem in working in western countries , just like in Pakistan beer is sold for westerners etc

However when locally a muslim is preparing beef meal (allegedly) the Gau mata comes to the heads of some for discouragement to kill the man / women who may or may not be eating Beef.
OR even when a christian eats meat , there is an issue

And the law is not able to control the problem

And I will be very honest when I am with some Indians from out of courtesy I change my diet but that does not means I do not eat beef in private, I really do not expect for some lunatic to shoot someone for eating McDonalds combo #2 , super size with coke

Talk about hypocrisy. India is a country which exports huge amounts of beef meat to the outside world. What happened to religious sanctity there? Yet, these illiterate morons will kill a living human being i.e. a Muslim for consuming beef. How twisted is that.

in other word you are suggesting another partition of Bharat MATA :chilli::chilli:

No. You misunderstood. It is to prevent oppression. Strength in numbers.
However should the Bharati Muslims feel that life is becoming such, it is for them to decide whether they wish to separate or not.

Back
Top Bottom