What's new

Indian famous actor Om Puri passes away.

He wasnt anyone's bootlicker .He was a legend and used his rights to criticise his opponents idealogically.
Most of the guys that criticise him is simply not eligible

All Indians including this late legend will ridicule you .Actually do we need your certificate? I dont think so.
Whether you likes or not ,We are Indians of mother India
And the Earth is flat lol!.............because some foreign individual millennia ago, named a river far far away from where you reside, on what basis should this result in the conception of a ogre that came into existence in 47 named India , why should folk in Nagaland ,Kashmir etc be subservient to this most absurd of concepts that is India are you seriously suggesting that that this somehow creates a natural homogeneous nation hahahhahaha , the biggest joke and mistake of the 20th century was the creation of India by the Brits PERIOD.

I'm intrigued why a woman in marriage for 26 years would leave a man like him!? Change in Faith? His support for Pakistan? His anti-Modi stance?

His twitter is full of pro-Islam, pro-muslims, pro-Kashmir and pro-Pakistan .. https://twitter.com/_ompuri?lang=en

LOL so Nana Patekar is some kind of infallible genius and because he is an actor in a third rate movie industry like Bollywood his opinion somehow automatically becomes more dependable than a sensible blogger like @Moonlight ,,,,,,,take a hike @SrNair

Hmm.
Actually who are to insult Nana Patekar ?
What is your qualification?
At any case it is far less than the respected members like Irfan Baloch

Last edited:
Hmm.
Actually who are to insult Nana Patekar ?
What is your qualification?
At any case it is far better than the respected members like Irfan Baloch
I did not insult your hero and what makes you think his opinion is more qualified than mine or anybody elses on this forum, the facts are he is just an actor, not a bloody historian or political analyst.Kudos

LOL so Nana Patekar is some kind of infallible genius and because he is an actor in a third rate movie industry like Bollywood his opinion somehow automatically becomes more dependable than a sensible blogger like @Moonlight ,,,,,,,take a hike @SrNair
Nana Patekar left movie industry long ago..He is messiah cause he has poured his all income for prosperity of poor/farmers..He alone adopted dozens of villages & feeds them.You can find several poor sharing tears on his soldier filled up with respect.You have no clue what Indians think.Better not make noise out of broken knowledge..

Nana Patekar left movie industry long ago..He is messiah cause he has poured his all income for prosperity of poor/farmers..He alone adopted dozens of villages & feeds them..You have no clue what Indians think.Better not make noise of broken knowledge..
May be he is a big hearted chap, that does not automatically result in him becoming some kind of philosopher as @SrNair seems to be suggesting as to what Indians think, go have a close look at all those insurgencies that are tearing the fabric of your most artificial nation apart.kudos

And the Earth is flat lol!.............because some foreign individual millennia ago, named a river far far away from where you reside, on what basis should this result in the conception of a ogre that came into existence in 47 named India , why should folk in Nagaland ,Kashmir etc be subservient to this most absurd of concepts that is India are you seriously suggesting that that this somehow creates a natural homogeneous nation hahahhahaha , the biggest joke and mistake of the 20th century was the creation of India by the Brits PERIOD.

Verbal diarrhea wont change the ground reality .We have a unique culture that linked this nation from Kashmir to Kanyakumari through a indestructible bond .And that bond or culture is native ,not foreign .It was already in there even before these so called millenia .That unique culture embolden legends like him to criticise him everything down to core and at the same it also enabled such legends to earn the admiration of all citizens in this great nation.
You can do some Herculean task to change but it wont change like that .
It was already in there .Still remain in there but will also remain in there even future

I did not insult your hero and what makes you think his opinion is more qualified than mine or anybody elses on this forum, the facts are he is just an actor, not a bloody historian or political analyst.Kudos

He is a hero like Nazaruddin Shah or our own Mohanlal or Mammotty..
Can you become an actor like him?
If you can then we can consider your opinion.

P.S: There was a typo problem in that post a

May be he is a big hearted chap, that does not automatically result in him becoming some kind of philosopher as @SrNair seems to be suggesting as to what Indians think, go have a close look at all those insurgencies that are tearing the fabric of your most artificial nation apart.kudos
You aren't on any position to comment on such specially being a Pakistani.Insurgency will be taken care of sooner of later.
Also we may have different political cogitation inside but for mother "India" we always get unified..Believe it or not it's the truth..That's why we have been been able to sustain last 70 years & now we are buttressed & aggressive more than ever.
So your opinion is nothing but a diddly squat to Indians.

Still you are looking for insurgencies?
Wont blame you ,after all your curriculum creates your citizens.
HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:, you truly are delusional, what are you smoking??????

I am not delusional .There is forces that united us even after thousands of years of turmoil.

I know you cant digest it ,but deal with it and live with it ,even if it is so harder

.And that bond or culture is native ,not foreign .It was already in there even before these so called millenia .That unique culture embolden legends like him to criticise him everything down to core and at the same it also enabled such legends to earn the admiration of all citizens in this great nation.
You can do some Herculean task to change but it wont change like that .
It was already in there .Still remain in there but will also remain in there even future
MY, my, my...my I have heard it all now, somehow someone has turned the most artificial nation in the world into to the most homogeneous LOL:omghaha::omghaha:, completely ignoring all the insurgencies and completely different and vast cultures , ethnic groups, languages which have zilch in common, spirituality,food etc, Let me repeat their is no such thing as India, never has been never will be, it is ironic that the only time this nation has been held together is by the sharp swords of Turkic and Pashtun invader and subsequently the Lee Enfield rifle of the British and today by the third rate INSAS of those thugs and gangsters of the Indian army. This British creation was ripped apart into three in 47 and God willing the vast insurgencies are chipping away at the rotten door of this artificial abomination.

Mammotty..
Can you become an actor like him?
If you can then we can consider your opinion.
HAHAHA I have never had any ambitions in becoming an actor, it is considered a dishonorable profession BTW Nana actually looks like my barber LOL. Hardly acting material on this side of the Radcliffe line heheheeee

You aren't on any position to comment on such specially being a Pakistani.Insurgency will be taken care of sooner of later.
Also we may have different political cogitation inside but for mother "India" we always get unified..Believe it or not it's the truth..That's why we have been been able to sustain last 70 years & now we are buttressed & aggressive more than ever.
So your opinion is nothing but a diddly squat to Indians.
HAHAHAAA India is a lie, the number of insurgencies it has indicates this, and no I do not believe you as the facts say something else.

A great loss he was a talented actor. He was the star of East is East and the follow up of West is West. He played the character of Mr Khan with total perfection. He will be missed.

Still you are looking for insurgencies?
Wont blame you ,after all your curriculum creates your citizens.

I am not delusional .There is forces that united us even after thousands of years of turmoil.

I know you cant digest it ,but deal with it and live with it ,even if it is so harder
What unites your bogus nation is the awful INSAS rifle developed by your awful DRDO and the tactic of gangrape employed by your ill trained and ill disciplined thugs and gangsters in uniform PERIOD and the thought that India has always been a united homogeneous nation is well:omghaha::omghaha:Exactly,,,,,,,, are you seriously suggesting King Porus was trying to fight for the Tamil Nadu, no he was fighting for his homeland in the Potohar of todays Pakistan and fighting heroically at that giving the mighty Alexander all he could handle and then some, you do not claim him, stick to your own lands in the South, or even the Ganga region, do not claim anything from the Indus region "Mr Foreigner"

He was put under extreme pressure by the right wing Hindian media led by Gobswami.Kudos

Sick!!! How can you guys speculate on somebody's death? This website is Anti-India and anti Hindu but please spare the dead at least!

Back
Top Bottom