What's new

Indian famous actor Om Puri passes away.

Truly sad to hear this. RIP. Great actor and a decent human being. East is East......LOL!

03_07_zps1b15efa5.gif

RIP

had to run onto twitter lol can you not read english properly in the jungle

quote : The saffron chaddis on this forum

he was a Good Actor , and one of the Sane voice from our Neighborhood.. RIP

A good man and an excellent actor. It is better that he's dead than continue facing the cr*p he was by his own countrymen. RIP.

The saffron chaddis on this forum should realize that speaking negative about the dead is a no-no because they are no longer here to defend themselves. But I suppose that is only a trait of Musalmaan to not speak of the dead in negative manner. Some very pathetic bhartis are present on this forum.

had to run onto twitter lol can you not read english properly in the jungle

quote : The saffron chaddis on this forum

You may like to go through this thread in particular then . . especially through the posts of Maverick and delnawaz B

https://defence.pk/threads/qandeel-baloch-is-dead.439613/

Last edited:
He was put under extreme pressure by the right wing Hindian media led by Gobswami.Kudos

So?
He has also criticised his opponents having opposite idealogy .
At the he was an Indian and we all are Indians ,Goswami is also an Indian.
We are all the same sons and daughters of the same mother ,India.
So is none of the foreigners concern.
Exactly what I was thinking. That's really sad.

RIP sir ,Perhaps you were equal to or better than the legends like our Mohanlal,Nana Patekar etc

He was a prominent defender of Pakistan and Muslims. He will be loved forever in Pakistan.

One more Congress bootlicker dies. RIP.
#CongressMukthBharat
He wasnt anyone's bootlicker .He was a legend and used his rights to criticise his opponents idealogically.
Most of the guys that criticise him is simply not eligible

Their is no such thing as India let alone Mother India, it is all the creation of British colonialists, truly a fake and artificial bogus nation.Kudos

All Indians including this late legend will ridicule you .Actually do we need your certificate? I dont think so.
Whether you likes or not ,We are Indians of mother India

Their is no such thing as India let alone Mother India, it is all the creation of British colonialists, truly a fake and artificial bogus nation.Kudos

All Indians including this late legend will ridicule you .Actually do we need your certificate? I dont think so.
Whether you likes or not ,We are Indians of mother India

RIP sir ,Perhaps you were equal to or better than the legends like our Mohanlal,Nana Patekar etc
LOL so Nana Patekar is some kind of infallible genius and because he is an actor in a third rate movie industry like Bollywood his opinion somehow automatically becomes more dependable than that of a sensible blogger like @Moonlight ,,,,,,,take a hike @SrNair

Last edited:
Mera time kb ae ga :(

R.I.P sir . You were a legend , great loss for subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom