What's new

Indian famous actor Om Puri passes away.

Really sad he was a great actor. Some of his movies I remember Dhol, Chup Chup Ke, Singh is King. He will be missed!

RIP Om saab. I remember him in chachi 420 and recently in bajrangi bhaijan, small role but he was one of highlights of the movie, an important part. He is doing tubelight with Salman but was still shooting for it so dont know what are going to do now. Shouldnt replace the character and shud also dedicate the movie to Om saab. He loved my country, gave us respect like his own. Im truly saddened and hope that his akhrat will be good. May Allah have mercy, no doubt whoever he choses will enter jannah. Ameen.

Yes majority does but olders films (90s ) and early 2000 films were much much better than todays'. Todays actresses dont have that charm, they are too plastic and their hate towards each other makes them even less attractive. Only Aamir Khan and Akshay are good now. Salman is good too but srk has lost his charm completely.

you must be in some parallel universe. 1980s and 1990s they made escapist movies that were plain bad. They make them today too but good story lines come in every now and then- Dangal, Pink, Court, Tithi....these are just recent movies. Actors are nowhere close to Amrish Puri/ Om Puri calibre but stories are somewhat better.

you must be in some parallel universe. 1980s and 1990s they made escapist movies that were plain bad. They make them today too but good story lines come in every now and then- Dangal, Pink, Court, Tithi....these are just recent movies. Actors are nowhere close to Amrish Puri/ Om Puri calibre but stories are somewhat better.
I was born in 90s and hve grown up watching those films, so I like them, even though they might seem bad now, they are part of my childhood. Movies these days have literally no story at all except for Aamirs movies but he makes very few films. Pink was quite overrated I personally didn't find it all that. But I like Piku by same director and I also like movies by Raanjhana director. But thats about it. Its my personal opinion, movies are promoted too much these days and when u watch it, they are no story nd waste of money nd time. You can watch them in cinema just as a night out with ur mates but i hardly watch them twice, old movie i can still watch on reruns.

Back
Top Bottom