What's new

Indian famous actor Om Puri passes away.

See what RSS terrorist mouthpiece "frustrated Indian" (like most RSS trolls in this forum) has written about an eminent actor's demise. India is going the way where Hinduism is hacked as RSS Hindutva and fanaticism like never before:
these rss have no shame. time to teach them lesson

Inna LILLAH e wa Inna ELLAIH e raji'oon

Really Sad to hear this news, Mr Puri was one of my favourite actors in Bollywood along with the other late Mr Amresh Puri. I guess the only one left worth watching for me is Paresh Rawal.

He was one of the few remaining that still talked sense.
He was one of those who thought of himself as some revolutionary and everyone who oppose him, he called him names.
From the father of a martyr, whom he played in one of his movie after kargil war, he even disrespected him.. lets just bury it here, he is dead and was reduced to alcohol and depression by his own mistakes recently, and he died.

Good Actor. RIP loved his roles in both hindi and Punjabi movies.

Surprised at so many Pakistanis commentinmg on a great indian actor

Many Pakistanis claim they don't watch bollywood films

THEY OBVIOUSLY DO

THEY OBVIOUSLY DO
RIP

I am one of the Bollywood hatters because of all their crap about making Pakistanis look terrorists etc but I do like some celebrities in Bollywood. Om Puri was not an actor but a very kind men too. I met him when he was promoting his film "Actor in Law" in which he played role of Fahad Mustafa's father.

As far as Bollywood is concerned, I hate it. Turkish films are way better than Indian films. Bollywood films are only crap in which actor slaps one guy and 10 behind him falls far far away with the pressure of air which his hand divert towards them, what a bullshit.

If you want to showoff Bollywood, then talk about Dangal, PK, 3 idiots etc or Amir Khan, Om Puri.

one of the finest of our times. You can never get back the likes of Om Puri and Amrish Puri.

Inna LILLAH e wa Inna ELLAIH e raji'oon

Really Sad to hear this news, Mr Puri was one of my favourite actors in Bollywood along with the other late Mr Amresh Puri. I guess the only one left worth watching for me is Paresh Rawal.

yeah dude, they just can't be replaced. They, along with Tilakan (malayalam actor) were the finest artists of their time. If only the world knew.

is bloody no good
i remember watching his movies east is east
rip

you have no idea what he was capable of

one of the finest of our times. You can never get back the likes of Om Puri and Amrish Puri.

yeah dude, they just can't be replaced. They, along with Tilakan (malayalam actor) were the finest artists of their time. If only the world knew.

you have no idea what he was capable of

iv'e seen east is east and west is west

THEY OBVIOUSLY DO

He has also worked in Pakistani movie, and some people do watch Indian movies in Pakistan.

RIP Om saab. I remember him in chachi 420 and recently in bajrangi bhaijan, small role but he was one of highlights of the movie, an important part. He is doing tubelight with Salman but was still shooting for it so dont know what are going to do now. Shouldnt replace the character and shud also dedicate the movie to Om saab. He loved my country, gave us respect like his own. Im truly saddened and hope that his akhrat will be good. May Allah have mercy, no doubt whoever he choses will enter jannah. Ameen.

almost all people watch Indian movies in Pakistan.
Yes majority does but olders films (90s ) and early 2000 films were much much better than todays'. Todays actresses dont have that charm, they are too plastic and their hate towards each other makes them even less attractive. Only Aamir Khan and Akshay are good now. Salman is good too but srk has lost his charm completely.

Great Legend . Working in all three Hollywood , Bollywood and Lollywood is a great Achievement .

Back
Top Bottom