What's new

Indian famous actor Om Puri passes away.

Such claims are less than a penny no days

and this claim was made by the man himself!

everybody that gets murdered behind the scenes they always say he had heart attack he looked healthy to me.
This has become regular when someones goes against government or government authorities dont like he gets setup or dies from heart attack young. here in uk they do this but it is hushed up. search yasser yaqub police shot/murdered him and made excuse up.

That is a possibility considering how vocally anti-modi and pro-Pakistan he was!

ok maybe ur right maybe hindooism in temil nadoo or haryana is different. i don't know about hindooism much ask some tamil or someone but I can say confidently that Islam is enough to bind the Indian Muslims together. we are Muslims first. U separated from us in '47 leaving us a miserable minority here so don't comment not as if u care. rural areas are cauldron for poor Muslims. middle and upper class Muslims are comparatively better off. well we are surviving its best for Muslims here to remain united we don't want to get slaughtered by hindoo savages
Why should we have remained!!!!!!! my dear fellow ask those men who had to watch their wives get raped in front of them by Ram Lals in Gujrat, ask the mother who was first raped than had her children burnt alive in front of her by Modis acolytes........I could go on and on. You folks are discriminated against , at least have the honesty to admit it, whilst we live with honour in our lands.Kudos

and this claim was made by the man himself!
Well you aren't well aware about Indian politics then..
He was old enough & too less influential that someone feels need to kill him..
Also provide any source that he talked against Modi.He praised Modi several times..He was hated lately for anti army comments only.Don't go with half knowledge..

Well you aren't well aware about Indian politics then..
He was old enough & too less influential that someone feels need to kill him..

He was a thorn for Modi Sarkar ... any Indian who stands up for Kashmiris is a thorn, no matter how small or influential. Little Kashmiri children are killed by Hindus forces, at least Om Puri had a large following and people were influenced by him.

And it is usually the people with little or no influence who get killed. Very few of highly influential are ever killed, although Gandhi was killed by his own kind (the same kind who is the ruling elite at present) so it's nothing unusual for the AMAZING India for such murders.

He was a thorn for Modi Sarkar ... any Indian who stands up for Kashmiris is a thorn, no matter how small or influential. Little Kashmiri children are killed by Hindus forces, at least Om Puri had a large following and people were influenced by him.

And it is usually the people with little or no influence who get killed. Very few of highly influential are ever killed, although Gandhi was killed by his own kind (the same kind who is the ruling elite at present) so it's nothing unusual for the AMAZING India for such murders.

There will always be people standing up for someone in a huge country like India..In India there is no political killings like what can be seen day or two in Pakistan against actor actress or political figures.So don't need to take moral high ground..

If really that was the case there are enough tough protesters or voices out there to encounter than a old age diabetics patient..

Why should we have remained!!!!!!! my dear fellow ask those men who had to watch their wives get raped in front of them by Ram Lals in Gujrat, ask the mother who was first raped than had her children burnt alive in front of her by Modis acolytes........I could go on and on. You folks are discriminated against , at least have the honesty to admit it, whilst we live with honour in our lands.Kudos
hm yes i know what ure talking about. we had to face horrible times in 80s 90s during that ayodhya fiasco. Muslim women in our villages were raped daily by karsevak savages. not even young girls were spared. so lecherous those animals. I can't tolerate the thought of those smelly beings touching our sisters. its stomach churning. all because we are a miserable minority. its true to a certain extent that destitute Muslims are discriminated against. its only money that matters or else they use us as votebanks. U separated because u were majority in ur respective provinces leaving the minority Muslims here to go fend for themselves.

funny thing these same hindoos torturing us go to the Middle East to earn money and enjoy privileges. its so irritating to see them living off Muslim lands far away from their dirty homes reeking of smell. I don't care about hindoos but I do love my Indian Muslim brothers sisters whatever background they are frm. we are prepared if hindoos ever attack us and try to wipe us out. we'll see who survives at the end of it.

hm yes i know what ure talking about. we had to face horrible times in 80s 90s during that ayodhya fiasco. Muslim women in our villages were raped daily by karsevak savages. not even young girls were spared. so lecherous those animals. I can't tolerate the thought of those smelly beings touching our sisters. its stomach churning. all because we are a miserable minority. its true to a certain extent that destitute Muslims are discriminated against. its only money that matters or else they use us as votebanks. U separated because u were majority in ur respective provinces leaving the minority Muslims here to go fend for themselves.

funny thing these same hindoos torturing us go to the Middle East to earn money and enjoy privileges. its so irritating to see them living off Muslim lands far away from their dirty homes reeking of smell. I don't care about hindoos but I do love my Indian Muslim brothers sisters whatever background they are frm. we are prepared if hindoos ever attack us and try to wipe us out. we'll see who survives at the end of it.
Do not worry @Ehtesham96 if they ever tried to commit complete genocide against you folks we would give them an appropriate and befitting response that they would never forget in thousand years.....the information you have shared with me has sickened me, your grandfathers should have made their way to our lands, they would have lived with dignity, no question about it and do stay safe.kudos bro
@The Sandman @Moonlight @Zibago @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye

Do not worry @Ehtesham96 if they ever tried to commit complete genocide against you folks we would give them an appropriate and befitting response that they would never forget in thousand years.....the information you have shared with me has sickened me, your grandfathers should have made their way to our lands, they would have lived with dignity, no question about it and do stay safe.kudos bro
@The Sandman @Moonlight @Zibago @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye
u know i don't have anything against south indian hindus they are really nice people but these savage marathis, up bhaiyyas always try to make our lives a living hell. when those savage rss goons took down Babri Masjid Muslims there watched by the sidelines in horror we couldn't do anything. we are ready to die for country but alas they abuse us. u know i feel really at home in this forum away from the smell of those shitty **** forums constantly abusing us and our religion. i don't have take their smell here. feels real good away from those stink *****

Last edited:
u know i don't have anything against south indian hindus they are really nice people but these savage smell dothead marathis, up bhaiyyas always try to make our lives a living hell. when those savage rss goons took down Babri Masjid Muslims there watched by the sidelines in horror we couldn't do anything. we are ready to die for country but alas they abuse us. u know i feel really at home in this forum away from the smell of those shitty hindoo forums constantly abusing us and our religion. i don't have take their smell here. feels real good away from those stink dothe@ds
Bro the language might get you banned from the mods, moderate it and you should be fine, edit your post or the mods will have no choice.Kudos....I certainly understand your anger, no question about it.

ompurithumb_640x480.jpg

He was a good soul and few of those individuals who think past the usual Indian Pakistani bigotry and actually wanted good relations between the two sides. Irrespective of his religion i hope you RIP. Good Bye you will be missed.

See what RSS terrorist mouthpiece "frustrated Indian" (like most RSS trolls in this forum) has written about an eminent actor's demise. India is going the way where Hinduism is hacked as RSS Hindutva and fanaticism like never before:
15873572_1853774381547810_1587468442581702679_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom