How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
No details given! How much gas? What is it worth? When will production commence? How is it to be transferred to mainland India - gas tankers or pipelines? Viability?

Again you don't need to clarify that Modi is = PM. Everyone knows that.
What trade disputes are we having with Spain after not allowing Talgo with free custom duty on imports?
And imagine if the Talgo trails had failed miserably and god forbid some railway employees were dead. You along with the others would be then criticizing and bashing the govt for allowing Talgo with no import duty and killing the railway employees.
So its you who is making a mountain out of a mole hill and not me.

Your grouse was nothing but me mentioning Modi's name once.

I let you revisit your own starting point.
Following is what you started with:

Bhai it would be beneficial for this thread if you leave Modi out of it.
This thread is purely about Indian Railway's development past, present and the future. Let us stick to that.

There is no Talgo, no customs duty in your post.. You were rattled due to Modi word.

And you have audacity to come back and forth, post after post, despite you being selective (obviously)
Because you still are skipping that "Khadi" irrelevant post, which has nothing to do with Railways.
You are willfully silent on that.
May I know why you did not attack that post/poster with your persisting pestering?

Dont they teach geography in schools there.

See the area of indian ocean. It expands till australia. Bay of bengal is just a small part of it.

Indian_Ocean-CIA_WFB_Map.png

Don't Vedic schools teach Hindutavya Chauvinists that even the 'India' name has been originated by the invaders except s**ker's punch? And when would the skull of wannabe super power get that Human's inherent rights to land and its surroundings imply next to where he belongs but not in distance?

Price difference , well there are 2 reasons I see
1. Here the most costly tickets are only a few notches low than the no fringes low cost air carriers , increasing the price will mean passengers option for the quicker Air Travel.

2. There are still a lot of people here who don't have the capability of buying the cheapest tickets and the Railways cannot just ditch them.
Even myself , being a student don't have deep pockets , and when it comes to long distance travels , my choice is 3AC, you get AC, berths for sleeping , Bedding , Food and water can be brought ....it costs near 30 USD for the 2170+ kilometre journey....
I think the price is the result of different costs.
The beijing-shanghai high-speed railway in China, the price of economy class is $90. Business class is $300.

These prices, most people can only take economy class. Only "successful man" to take business class.

Other Chinese railway ticket is $50 - $140.

India's most expensive trains in China belongs to the normal price.

I looked at almost all information about the price of China's high-speed rail.

So I should say that this is a huge difference.
360截图20160729220058285.jpg
Hope that India's $90 luxury train can also enjoy the pleasure of "vertical COINS".

Don't Vedic schools teach Hindutavya Chauvinists that even the 'India' name has been originated by the invaders except s**ker's punch? And when would the skull of wannabe super power get that Human's inherent rights to land and its surroundings imply next to where he belongs but not in distance?

Thats okay, bangladesh should prepare to invade india for this gas.
Coz india dont give 2 hoots about you, and will go ahead with the project.

Good job. Now take it out.

patriotic forces's language ! lol

You do know Bay of Bengal falls in Indian Ocean right?
Do U know the puppets MUA, FUA GOVT. had picked an unwanted fight against Burma just to lead them in international arbitrational court, where Bay of Bengal was later demarcated (Ironically in another Puppet's time) among BD, Myanmar and IND? BTW, BD got all the peanut's blocks whereas IND, Mayanmar got gold mines.

Where does it say the discovery is in Indian ocean? It's in the Bay-Of-Bengal and now any thoughtful person can figure out on why massacre and destruction of the patriotic forces in Bangladesh basing on lie, damn lie,recurrent lie and deception have been going on unabated.

KG basin , near Andhra .... Reliance got block in this area.... but newly discovered resources pretty much higher than the reliance... they played bloody tricks ..

Average speed of more than 90 kph, this would qualify in same speed range as that of Rajdhani express in India.
I'm not sure, they provide food in that ticket cost, but with this kind of speed, it is a very good deal
Food is never included except for CRH sleeper....There is a dining car, passengers can buy food there.

In China, the price of 160km/h, 140km/h, 120km/h trains is the same.....
All prices are based on mileage, without consideration of any other factors.
Unless the train has no A/C, but less than 1%.

This was the last non-A/C train in Wuhan Railway Bureau one year ago....
With the increasing popularity of high-speed trains, such trains are rapidly losing market.:cry:
IMG_4308_副本.jpg

Thats okay, bangladesh should prepare to invade india for this gas.
Coz india dont give 2 hoots about you, and will go ahead with the project.
See Chanakyan what U are now exposing, i.e. UR real color as I have shoved it during push come to shove's moments. UR lots have perfected the 'Force and Deception' art and know very well that insignificant BDians aren't protected by nukes as they would have been by E.Pakistani, so throwing challenges wouldn't change the new reality.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom