How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
See Chanakyan what U are now exposing, i.e. UR real color as I have shoved it during push's come to shove's moments. UR lots have perfected the 'Force and Deception' art and know very well that insignificant BDians aren't protected by nukes as they would have been by E.Pakistani, so throwing challenges wouldn't change the new reality.

Okay, now if you are done with your rhetoric then can we just focus on topic without derailing it any further ?

Topic is about India, US, and Gas of indian ocean.

See Chanakyan what U are now exposing, i.e. UR real color as I have shoved it during push's come to shove's moments. UR lots have perfected the 'Force and Deception' art and know very well that insignificant BDians aren't protected by nukes as they would have been by E.Pakistani, so throwing challenges wouldn't change the new reality.

Why pollute the thread when you do not know the location?

So far there is no way to harvest this energy deposit,its highly unlikely to exploit this reserve in near future. Till then petrodollar will world.

SmartSelectImage_2016-07-29-20-01-55.png
KGBAsinMap3.jpg

Here the KG basin map..

And it's estimated that total energy content in the gas hydrates is much more than that of the combined energy content in crude and coal deposits in the whole world,mother earth is blessed with gas hydrates,that too shallow waters of ocean beds and permafrost regions of Russia. But sadly we are unable to exploit it commercially.

Big ticket items, PM is involved.
he should handle everything in a prudent manner.
His mishandling of such issues involving International trade would have ripple effects.

And BTW, check #212

In that article you will find, among all: mention of PM Modi & Khadi.

Now tell me you.
What is the relevance of Khadi with Indian Railways?
And I see that on post number #212, you have no objection, because you never came against that article.
Trying to be flippant? because Modi is your God?

Just one word of "Modi" and you are in jitters?

Why be selective?

Somebody posted this:
10857953_800459230040834_7074726851971519300_n.jpg

In this thread, did you ask him what is the relevance of this with Indian Railways?

Why your feathers get ruffled on one "Modi" word?

This thread is purely about Indian Railway's development past, present and the future. Let us stick to that.

Same old rhetoric without any meaningful substance
ya ya ya Modi did nothing

India jumps 19 places in World Bank's global logistics performance ranking

http://m.economictimes.com/industry/transportation/shipping-/-transport/india-jumps-19-places-in-world-banks-global-logistics-performance-ranking/articleshow/52959032.cms

screenshot-lpi-worldbank-org-2016-07-07-12-31-06-png.316174

screenshot-lpi-worldbank-org-2016-07-07-12-41-51-png.316182

screenshot-lpi-worldbank-org-2016-07-07-12-42-10-png.316183

screenshot-lpi-worldbank-org-2016-07-07-12-40-35-png.316177

screenshot-lpi-worldbank-org-2016-07-07-12-38-39-png.316175

There is no limit to the stupidity.

Well the excavation area will have to satisfy the safety of fishery and wild life in Bangal region of Bangladesh and other countries near by

Can't just go around sticking the drill into holes in sea also it raise earth quake in regions due to empty pockets created under the ground , suspect able to fall and earth quake creation

bayofbengal.png

Obviously many nations lay claim to the "resources in the area"

Last edited:
This research expedition, called the Indian National Gas Hydrate Program Expedition 02, is the second joint exploration for gas hydrate potential in the Indian Ocean. The first expedition, also a partnership between scientists from India and the United States, discovered gas hydrate accumulations, but in formations that are currently unlikely to be producible.

Although it is possible to produce natural gas from gas hydrates, there are significant technical challenges, depending on the location and type of formation. Previous studies have shown that gas hydrate at high concentrations in sand reservoirs is the type of occurrence that can be most easily produced with existing technologies.

As such, the second expedition focused the exploration and discovery of highly concentrated gas hydrate occurrences in sand reservoirs. The gas hydrate discovered during the second expedition are located in coarse-grained sand-rich depositional systems in the Krishna-Godavari Basin and is made up of a sand-rich, gas-hydrate-bearing fan and channel-levee gas hydrate prospects.

The next steps for research will involve production testing in these sand reservoirs to determine if natural gas production is practical and economic.

“The results from this expedition mark a critical step forward to understanding the energy resource potential of gas hydrates,” said USGS Senior Scientist Tim Collett, who participated in the expedition. “The discovery of what we believe to be several of the largest and most concentrated gas hydrate accumulations yet found in the world will yield the geologic and engineering data needed to better understand the geologic controls on the occurrence of gas hydrate in nature and to assess the technologies needed to safely produce gas hydrates.”

The international team of scientists was led by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited of India on behalf of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas India, in cooperation with the USGS, the Japanese Drilling Company, and the Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology.

In addition, USGS is working closely with the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology Japan on the analysis of pressure core samples collected from sand reservoirs with high gas hydrate concentrations.

The USGS has a globally recognized research program studying natural gas hydrates in deepwater and permafrost settings worldwide. USGS researchers focus on the potential of gas hydrates as an energy resource, the impact of climate change on gas hydrates, and seafloor stability issues.

Your grouse was nothing but me mentioning Modi's name once.

I let you revisit your own starting point.
Following is what you started with:

Bhai it would be beneficial for this thread if you leave Modi out of it.
This thread is purely about Indian Railway's development past, present and the future. Let us stick to that.

There is no Talgo, no customs duty in your post.. You were rattled due to Modi word.

And you have audacity to come back and forth, post after post, despite you being selective (obviously)
Because you still are skipping that "Khadi" irrelevant post, which has nothing to do with Railways.
You are willfully silent on that.
May I know why you did not attack that post/poster with your persisting pestering?
Khadi will be used in the new designed uniform of the Railway employees. Since it's a govt scheme the media can use the name of PM and the railway minister. Frankly I dont care and that was merely a news article that @Star Wars posted, so obviously cannot blame him for using Modi's name.
You can chant Modi as much as you want. Just please dont do it here. And let us refrain ourselves from discussing matter that is not related to the Indian railways. So please don't quote me further.

Don't know the location or Benya has to lie to stay as ever lustful-profiteer? Lemme crack the puzzle by fingering on the enormity of supposed reserve and asking what if the block's tail is near at you but mouth belongs next to us? Haven't got it? Then look at the timing of this promulgation. Hasn't it occurred right after the loss (Or deceiving scheme of masses) of a plane in Bay of Bengal and Indian military's subsequent invasion of BoB (AKA in the guise of massive search) with SUBs, Frigates etc.?
Stick to the topic.. If you feel that this topic is not upto your personal taste then pls move and find another topic

Your assertions and points are of no input to the topic presented here and in fact your attempts to troll bait is clearly noted.

Any more of that, will start rating negative and initiate a discussion with PDF management to ban you.

@all indian posters
Pls do not quote M_Saint.. Report and move on for any troll baited posts..

Last edited:
Well the excavation area will have to satisfy the safety of fishery andld life in Bangal region of Bangladesh and other countries near by

Can't just go around sticking the drill into holes in sea also it raise earth quake in regions due to empty pockets created under the ground , suspect able to fall and earth quake creation

View attachment 321762

Obviously many nations lay claim to the "resources in the area"

I understand you, don't worry.... we feel your pain.... but no one can claim the resources in KG basin... No country can brain frat in this area... it belongs to India ...

Anyway someone (who wanted to light the fire) got ignored
Horse manure can be used as a fertilizer, but it stinks. And I wanna stay away from the stench.

Back
Top Bottom