What's new

Indian consulate post attack Pics

Yes, ban all Indian members ,
go on an Indian banning spree ... do nothing to Pakistani members talking about dark skinned hindus being massacred or being gang raped.I joined this forum when it used to have moderators like T-Faz , Mehru, Irfan Baloch and a few others in the early days and got addicted to this forum despite getting banned because at least they were relatively fair and used to take the
Pakistani members talking crap to task as well. Now things have gone so downhill, it's amazing.
I AGREE WITH YOU

Just leave him mate,he is nothing but a blind religious fanatic and the funniest thing is that the moderators are actually supporting his fanaticism by not banning him at least from this thread if not from the forum itself.So i guess it speaks a volume about the moderators in this forum,doesn't it!!

Forum rules mate. He only had one such post, our Pakistani member had more than 3.But I've got this one marked, I'm watching him
Volume of Passing Racist & gang-bang remarks from our Pakistani side have INCREASED SUBSTANTIALLY - Those members ignored the fact or in the Heat of an Arguments they forgot that You're indirectly insulting half of our Population with hindu Indian roots.Moreover, that type of stimulants invoke other side for further Hot exchange

Last edited:
And YOU know what? There is precedent for this- 2 previous Indian Embassy/consulate attacks, 26/11, Indian Parliament attack etc etc your demigod the ISI has been known to be involved in all of these.

How about you cut the BS and stop playing innocent for once in your lives and admit to yourselves the truth? The whole world knows it but you people either don't want to believe it or are so brainwashed you can't. I'm sick of having these discussions with your people where it's as if you were born yesterday and have no knowledge of accepted HISTORY.

It's pretty obvious really, who would want to attack these Indian premises on Afghan soil? What purpose would it serve for the Afghan Taliban to hit an Indian consulate? It's funny how again and again Indian embassies/consulates and Indian embassies/consulates alone keep getting hit, not the American, not the French, not the British not German who have all had combat troops in Afghanistan and yet Indian embassies/consulates have been hit THREE times now. In the past 2 times it was traced back to Pakistan and the ISI so spare me the lecture I'm going to accuse your ISI again and I think I am justified in doing so.

If not the ISI than who? Give me a credible alternative narrative.

You really think the world is stupid? You think the world can't piece things together.

You reap what you sow and all of Pakistan's chickens are coming home to roost now, I don't have to tell you that....
Why should I cut the bs and yet u Indians are allowed to run their mouth like nothing. Save me the agony, and keep crying the river. Fucks given by Pakistan or ISI over u and u r likes annoying whining, let's see zero.

There is many elements in Pakistan which do not wish to see Pakistan get closer to India and these things will continue to happen as there is no one power but multiple centres of influence, who you think killed Shahzad? who was reporting the nexus of the ISI and it's militant proxies strange how when he got to the truth he was taken out.

Trade ties? cultural ties? or you want to just have more of the same? and let divide and conquer rule us
US, for example, would do everything possible to stop the countries in South Asia getting united..

US, for example, would do everything possible to stop the countries in South Asia getting united..

I never trust the yanks/NATO etc they are sneaky snakes look what they did to their own so called allies like Germany and spied the hell out of them!

But the problem is that we Indians and Pakistanis like bending over and taking up the rear and next day we will just come back for more it is our conditioning because we been getting raped for so long it just feels normal now like a everyday thing. I can't blame the US and others though because they can only play with those that like being played and we love being played!

I never trust the yanks/NATO etc they are sneaky snakes look what they did to their own so called allies like Germany and spied the hell out of them!

But the problem is that we Indians and Pakistanis like bending over and taking up the rear and next day we will just come back for more it is our conditioning because we been getting raped for so long it just feels normal now like a everyday thing. I can't blame the US and others though because they can only play with those that like being played and we love being played!

India does not have the habit of bending to others.US is a trade partner and there are certain good things about them, which we can learn from them.There are certain things which they have and we don't, and we would like to acquire the same.Its not like they are doing a service pro-bono as well.
We can be partners and even allies, but in this World, nobody is a friend.

India does not have the habit of bending to others.US is a trade partner and there are certain good things about them, which we can learn from them.There are certain things which they have and we don't, and we would like to acquire the same.Its not like they are doing a service pro-bono as well.
We can be partners and even allies, but in this World, nobody is a friend.

Buddy we have been bending over and taking it up the rear for countless centuries, the British and the colonial powers looted us and made us fight in WW1 and WW2 for what? it was not even our war to being with but we fought and died in the millions and then they starved us and caused mass famine on top.

Now our Indian govt rapes us an loots us and where we put the money? in Switzerland where else which has very strict banking laws to protect the account holder.

The Yanks knew of the 26/11 terror plot it was their operative David Headley involved but because he was getting closer to their prized militant network in Pakistani he was allowed to do what he did and tout for targets in Mumbai.

Last edited:
Buddy we have been bending over and taking it up the rear for countless centuries, the British and the colonial powers looted us and made us fight in WW1 and WW2

You certainly missed the part of history when we got our independence and thereby our freedom..Is that included in that package of bending over as well ?

Another epic fail gets added to the list of epic fails by ISI.

No Indian national was killed or injured.
Similar a few (2-3) afghan security men recieved only Minor injuries .
So no deaths or bad injuries.

JUST IN: Atleast 6 Pakistani soldiers have killed in an IED attack in Mohmand agency.

You certainly missed the part of history when we got our independence and thereby our freedom..Is that included in that package of bending over as well ?

Freedom? our country was divided and over 6 million died in this so called freedom! the British removed the soldiers in Karachi letting the bloodshed of Sikhs and Hindus take place as it did in the Punjab where Muslims were butchered and still to this day we are paying for it and you call this freedom! what did we gain from independence? India's share of world trade before the East India's company came and looted us was far higher than it is to today.

Are we still not buying weapons from UK, USA etc? who sell to both Pakistan and India? we are still not free we still have to toe the line of the western powers and we will continue to do so until we improve our economy like China has.

Freedom? our country was divided and over 6 million died in this so called freedom! the British removed the soldiers in Karachi letting the bloodshed of Sikhs and Hindus take place as it did in the Punjab where Muslims were butchered and still to this day we are paying for it and you call this freedom! what did we gain from independence? India's share of world trade before the East India's company came and looted us was far higher than it is to today.

Are we still not buying weapons from UK, USA etc? who sell to both Pakistan and India? we are still not free we still have to toe the line of the western powers and we will continue to do so until we improve our economy like China has.

Firstly, independence and partition are not the same thing, no matter how much closely intertwined they seem.These are two different things and one could have been done without the other.

The communal riots that followed were an unfortunate event.But that cannot be used a reasoning to justify the berate the necessity and the efforts behind the independence movement.

And finally, freedom is not just the status of a nation, it is also a state of mind.You ask me,"What did we gain from independence?".Well, for starters, if it still had been British rule, probably you could still see some restaurants with sign-boards infront of them declaring, "Dogs and Indians are not allowed".You would still be rated as a second class citizen.

Freedom is a state of mind.I feel sorry to observe that you have not grown out of that slave mentality.

Firstly, independence and partition are not the same thing, no matter how much closely intertwined they seem.These are two different things and one could have been done without the other.

The communal riots that followed were an unfortunate event.But that cannot be used a reasoning to justify the berate the necessity and the efforts behind the independence movement.

And finally, freedom is not just the status of a nation, it is also a state of mind.You ask me,"What did we gain from independence?".Well, for starters, if it still had been British rule, probably you could still see some restaurants with sign-boards infront of them declaring, "Dogs and Indians are not allowed".You would still be rated as a second class citizen.

Freedom is a state of mind.I feel sorry to observe that you have not grown out of that slave mentality.

But did we win from independence? I argue we did not if we had great leaders like Bose leading the Azad Hind army in my view our country would never have been divided and we would be far stronger today but instead we had people like Nehru and Gandhi who let Bhagat Singh hang and Nehru actually was in part to blame for China-India war not listening to our military advice.

I never said India should have not be free but it was done in the wrong way and with the British deciding the terms like Gandhi himself said 'we want to see the British off as friends'!

I'm sorry but it is OBVIOUS. Who else if not Pakistan/the ISI has ANYTHING to gain in launching an attack on Indians in Afghanistan? Afghans largely have either favourable views of India or complete indifference. There is no reason for an attack on Indians unless there is a Pakistani hand behind it. Past attacks have linked back to Pakistan and I'm sure this one does too.

But sure, you'll all stick your heads in the sand and rue the fact no evil Bhratis were slaughtered in this episode.

yeah yeah and by that you means a super duper indian spy was listening to ISI phone call ke Dhamaka karo...so much bollywood..Indian logic..:angel:

This attack benefit's Indian's more to get noticed by stake holder's in Afghanistan..After all you have a History of false flag attacks on your soil be it in the form of Parliment attack in 2001 or Mumbai attack's in 2008 as revealed by People in your own interior ministry...So it would be no surprise if it is one such tactic...

Back
Top Bottom