What's new

Indian consulate post attack Pics

Good job ANA.. The Afghan forces are becoming quite competent in anti-insurgency operations. They can kick Talib butts all over the place...
India should provide more equipment and training to the ANA. After 3 decades of anti-insurgency operations in Kashmir against an enemy trained by the same agencies as that supporting the Afghan Taliban, India is well placed to train and equip the Afghan forces..

Seriously?

Yes, of course. Why would we back the taliban when a splinter group are fighting against us?

What proof do you have? I ask in the same manner, as when a Pakistani blames the BLA/TTP support on YOU, and you ask for proof.

Who? and what does that have to do with this attack?

It's a retort. For someone, just like above to ask, who controls Haqqani? Who controls, certain elements in the taliban?
Who controls those proxies which I mentioned, and why do you people only see this entire game as a one way street.

Very naive.

Show me a Taliban statement objecting to Indian presence.

Taliban in India “Warning” | The Diplomat
Bingo
Naive
Bingo again.

Their presence is no good as per Pakistan - so bingo a fourth time too.

Oh no my dear. Everything bad you blame about us in Afghanistan, we can do to you, but with much greater magnitude.
Arguably every bit of insurgency here you stand to gain from. Not just isolated incidents like this.

In fact, some very shockingly obvious events would include the attacks on Kamra and PNS Mehran.
In which an AWACS was destroyed, the militants seemed to after that SPECIFIC target, same goes for the P-3C.
And now don't try and bullshit me, we both know rag tag talibs can't tell their their C-130 from a house fly.
You and your proxies could, and they you could certainly stand to gain from it too. In fact, you were the ONLY people to stand to gain from it.

The moral ship has sailed, I'll be outright with you. All your presence is now fair game.

Even Pakistan offered help in training the ANA, so I don't see any difference, India is there on humanitarian grounds, it irks Pakistan - not the taliban.

lol... 'humanitarian'.

It would be uber naive of you, to think that Indian presence does not have Pakistan in mind and that it is all, charity work and civilian related.

Besides, have the taliban or the haqqani's even claimed this attack? - which they almost always do - with sometimes even video evidence.

Not yet as far as I know.

But since you brought that up. Be clear.

Since they haven't said anything. Was it not them? Or since they haven't said anything, has someone else done it? Or were they our proxies in the first place, to have said, claimed or done it, or not?

''The Taliban is reportedly backed by the Tehrik Taliban Pakistan (TTP), which is waging war in the tribal areas and has consistently warned the government in Islamabad against reconciling with the U.S. or India on the Kashmir issue. ''

''Meanwhile, there’s nothing to suggest that the Taliban have disapproved of Haqqani network attacks on Indian interests in Kabul or elsewhere. And the Taliban’s closeness to Pakistan should make India wary of any Taliban overtures.''

It's the Haqqani Group,

Its the pro Pakistani wing of Taliban lol. Bingo Naive Bingo again!

@Jungibaaz you forgot Ilyas Kashmiri who was a tactical mastermind and was a known name that many believed could have directed the attacks on PNS Mehran.

''The Taliban is reportedly backed by the Tehrik Taliban Pakistan (TTP), which is waging war in the tribal areas and has consistently warned the government in Islamabad against reconciling with the U.S. or India on the Kashmir issue. ''

''Meanwhile, there’s nothing to suggest that the Taliban have disapproved of Haqqani network attacks on Indian interests in Kabul or elsewhere. And the Taliban’s closeness to Pakistan should make India wary of any Taliban overtures.''

It's the Haqqani Group,

Its the pro Pakistani wing of Taliban lol. Bingo Naive Bingo again!

:rofl::rofl:

Oh you poor confused people. You think this wasn't the taliban? You do realise what the taliban is?

Taliban lesson for confused Indian #102:

The taliban are not some unitary righting force, they are hundreds of different groups and tribes, each with their own areas of influence, own goals, own methods and own chain of command.

@Jungibaaz you forgot Ilyas Kashmiri who was a tactical mastermind and was a known name that many believed could have directed the attacks on PNS Mehran.

Fat chance.

Above all, only YOU stood to gain from those attacks.

Oh you poor confused people. You think this wasn't the taliban? You do realise what the taliban is?

The taliban are not some unitary righting force, they are hundreds of different groups and tribes, each with their own areas of influence, own goals, own methods and own chain of command.

You said it what I was saying. Which group is controlled by Pak Military, please tell us that also.

You said it what I was saying. Which group is controlled by Pak Military, please tell us that also.

None. Whether pro-Pak Taliban exist, is another story. In fact, it's funny, you should know. Not all the taliban groups, like to call themselves taliban, that name was put upon them after the US invasion.

Fat chance.

Above all, only YOU stood to gain from those attacks.

Buddy Ilyas Kashmiri is not some rag tag militant and it was Pakistani led investigations that said he was the mastermind behind the attack.

None. Whether pro-Pak Taliban exist, is another story. In fact, it's funny, you should know. Not all the taliban groups, like to call themselves taliban, that name was put upon them after the US invasion.

I am only interested in knowing influence of Pak on Taliban. As OBL was found in Pindi so it gives out suspicion. Attacking a consulate second time withing 5 years explains a lot of things.

GREAT JOB BY THE MUJAHIDEENS OF AFGHANISTAN INDIA ND IRAN CREATED ND ARMED ND FUNDED NORTHERN ALLIANCE DRUG LORDS THUGS WILL SOON B WIPED FROM AFGHANISTAN ALONG WITH INDIA. NEXT TIME THE MUJAHIDEENS OF AFGHANISTAN SHOULD WIPE ND BLOW UP THE ENTIRE CONSULATES ND EMBASSIES OF INDIA IN AFGHANISTAN IN REALITY SPY CENTRES RAW CENTRES SABOTAG CENTRES OF INDIA IN AFGHANISTAN.

I am only interested in knowing influence of Pak on Taliban.

You can't take half the truth and call it the truth. if pro-Pak elements exist, so do anti-Pak elements. But in your case, no pro-Indian elements exist, maybe some who might not target your presence or have bigger fish to fry.

As OBL was found in Pindi so it gives out suspicion.

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Good to know that all the terrorist scumbags were killed, good job by the Afghan security forces.

No cause justifies terrorism, no matter where it occurs,it should be condemned without any ifs ands or buts.

bwahahahah spare us of your Indian dramas man.

you frustrated Indians are still banking on this fire cracker for getting attention.

And oh nothing will happen if our PM visits India , it will NOT harm us ;) it will burn those extremist indians who thought Modi will drop Bomb on Pakistan ;)

So i say NS should visit India

You should rename your nation as Denial Republic of Pakistan. As your scholar said, your official religion is denial.

Actually 'extremist Indians' are lauding the move considering that he has to show up in front of the whole world. After all, it was not a bilateral invitation.

When everyone is coming why would Sharif refuse?

If he refused, in politics you lose points. If he agreed, your mullahs would burn and bluster.

Modi came with the mandate of decisive rule; not bombing Pakistan; although that depends on your actions.

His priority is setting the economy right, creating jobs and transforming the country's hopeless infrastructure.

This is called Chanakyaniti.

You won't understand.

Good to know that all the terrorist scumbags were killed, good job by the Afghan security forces.

No cause justifies terrorism, no matter where it occurs,it should be condemned without any ifs ands or buts.

Glad to see some sensible voices among our hosts here.

Indian dream to make Afghanistan their ally or backyard will never see the light lol:sarcastic:. Let Americans leave Afghanistan and we will show you who will rule Afghanistan :sarcastic::sarcastic:

We are helping Afghan to rule Afghanistan by their own... First, try to rule pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom