What's new

Indian consulate post attack Pics

But did we win from independence? I argue we did not if we had great leaders like Bose leading the Azad Hind army in my view our country would never have been divided and we would be far stronger today but instead we had people like Nehru and Gandhi who let Bhagat Singh hang and Nehru actually was in part to blame for China-India war not listening to our military advice.

I never said India should have not be free but it was done in the wrong way and with the British deciding the terms like Gandhi himself said 'we want to see the British off as friends'!

Now I am not sure you are trying to play the devli's advocate or not.I think you are not even clear about what your point is.

We gained our freedom, the right to rule our own country, by our own means from independence. What else did you expect ?
Talking about Nehru and Bhagat Singh... what is the whole point that you are trying to make...Write it down in clear words.Did you expect India to march on the British after independence ? Is it Nehru that you dislike ? What ? Clear your thoughts,take a look at the thread titile, create a new one is necessary and then come back.

Now I am not sure you are trying to play the devli's advocate or not.I think you are not even clear about what your point is.

We gained our freedom, the right to rule our own country, by our own means from independence. What else did you expect ?
Talking about Nehru and Bhagat Singh... what is the whole point that you are trying to make...Write it down in clear words.Did you expect India to march on the British after independence ? Is it Nehru that you dislike ? What ? Clear your thoughts,take a look at the thread titile, create a new one is necessary and then come back.

Yes this is all off-topic, my point in a few words was that the British granted us independence on their terms,they decided the rules and used the divide and conquer tactics which we fell for. I was of the opinion we should not have been passive and fought for our independence on the same fashion as Bose and the Azad Hind army but I won't say more on this on this thread.

I didn't say that so don't accredit that to me.
no no, that wasn't for you - but something went wrong with the post - i can see whole post when i click to edit it ---here is what i wrote for "
You really think, yelling out loud is going to proof what you say in the court of law, forget about the court of law, the world even doesn't give a damn about your rants anymore...
It is not about what you believe and know my dear, it's about what you can prove, like Americans do, how they trace down the terrorists and bring in the evidence, try taking some notes from them... .
You are the one accusing and yet asking me for an explanation and alternative? You haven't even given us a solid argument that could justify it,
There had been three attacks and it's funny, you could not catch culprits behind any of them....Try again and may be you get lucky next time"

Shame 1 of the attackers was not caught that could have helped with the investigation but now it will take more time to find out who gave the order to attack.

anyways all the ISI's efforts have been drowned. He will see PM of India in Delhi!
and you think ISI will stop him by attacking an Indian Consulate that too in Afghanistan??? lol that doesnt even make sense my dear

Timing of this attack is suspect, BJP comes to power under Modi and NS is invited to India so who stands to lose out? people that do not want us to become closer or just a coincidence?

and you think ISI will stop him by attacking an Indian Consulate that too in Afghanistan??? lol that doesnt even make sense my dear

Their motive was to create tension to halt any productive talks between the two PM and rewind the dialogue of Kashmir only. India knows that NS government runs anti-parallel to Military.

India knows that NS government runs anti-parallel to Military.
ahan, so i get the real motive behind Modi inviting NS over for oath taking ceremony, because they were of view that this will escalate the tension between the civil - military ...too bad for you my dear we are past that point now

ahan, so i get the real motive behind Modi inviting NS over for oath taking ceremony, because they were of view that this will escalate the tension between the civil - military ...too bad for you my dear we are past that point now

There are already escalated tensions due to Media Vs Military.

ike Americans do, how they trace down the terrorists and bring in the evidence, try taking some notes from them... .
Extra-judical murder, kill lists, drone strikes and Camp X-ray Guantanomo bay- these are examples others should try to emulate?

Indian dream? Wake up dude! Afghanistan is already our ally.

Who'll rule Afghanistan once the Americans leave? Obviously it would be the Afghans under President Abdullah Abdullah, of the erstwhile Northern Alliance, supported by India. Pakistan and their proxies, the Taliban (Haqqani/Omar), will be nowhere on the scene! :P

Hail to India-Afghan friendship! :tup:

And we'll all live, happily ever after... right?

Back
Top Bottom