What's new

Indian consulate post attack Pics

We are helping Afghan to rule Afghanistan by their own... First, try to rule pakistan.

We will also help AGHANIS to rule their country because we are way more close to them in looks and culturally than any other Tom Dick and Harry :D

Yes, of course. Why would we back the taliban when a splinter group are fighting against us?

What proof do you have? I ask in the same manner, as when a Pakistani blames the BLA/TTP support on YOU, and you ask for proof.

It's a retort. For someone, just like above to ask, who controls Haqqani? Who controls, certain elements in the taliban?
Who controls those proxies which I mentioned, and why do you people only see this entire game as a one way street.

Very naive.

Taliban in India “Warning” | The Diplomat
Bingo
Naive
Bingo again.

Oh no my dear. Everything bad you blame about us in Afghanistan, we can do to you, but with much greater magnitude.
Arguably every bit of insurgency here you stand to gain from. Not just isolated incidents like this.

In fact, some very shockingly obvious events would include the attacks on Kamra and PNS Mehran.
In which an AWACS was destroyed, the militants seemed to after that SPECIFIC target, same goes for the P-3C.
And now don't try and bullshit me, we both know rag tag talibs can't tell their their C-130 from a house fly.
You and your proxies could, and they you could certainly stand to gain from it too. In fact, you were the ONLY people to stand to gain from it.

The moral ship has sailed, I'll be outright with you. All your presence is now fair game.

lol... 'humanitarian'.

It would be uber naive of you, to think that Indian presence does not have Pakistan in mind and that it is all, charity work and civilian related.

Not yet as far as I know.

But since you brought that up. Be clear.

Since they haven't said anything. Was it not them? Or since they haven't said anything, has someone else done it? Or were they our proxies in the first place, to have said, claimed or done it, or not?

Please have some sweets on behalf of all HINDUSTANI Guys...As your country is always against Terrorism.

For your reference...

article-2637791-1E275BE100000578-268_634x688.jpg

We will also help AGHANIS to rule their country because we are way more close to them in looks and culturally than any other Tom Dick and Harry :D

Please look into it and let me know who is Tom dick....

Take a look...what we are doing for them...

Last edited:
Not a single Pakistani in this thread so far has condemned the terrorist attack.That effectively means they support the terrorists.We can very well understand how much do they really care about human life in general and Afghans in particular.

These are the very same Pakistanis who cry out loud when their own house is lit in fire by the very same people.That explains in lengths and volumes about the hypocrisy of these people.
This is the result of systematic brainwash of Pakistani society.When the educated sections of society start supporting such activities, it means the damage has been already done beyond repair.
The voices of these common Pakistani people simply reaffirms the notion that Pakistan is the epicenter of global terrorism.
Enemy of your enemy is your friend!! :azn:

lets see, ANA,s how well they been trainned , & how many more attacks they can clear off?
well job done?
its the frist round, 100 more to go?
pakistan & ISI will never harm indians like that, even they knew all blame will be put on them?
why for god sake, peoples cant just, realize thats afghanistan where, thier president isnt safe by themselves?
Lol today i agree with u ;)

thand rakh kaka ... gone are those days.

You can't take half the truth and call it the truth. if pro-Pak elements exist, so do anti-Pak elements. But in your case, no pro-Indian elements exist, maybe some who might not target your presence or have bigger fish to fry.

Having Links to such organisations to destabilize or attack a consulate through them itself tell the story.

Indian dream to make Afghanistan their ally or backyard will never see the light lol:sarcastic:. Let Americans leave Afghanistan and we will show you who will rule Afghanistan :sarcastic::sarcastic:
It's sad that you think this is something to be proud of.

Enemy of your enemy is your friend!! :azn:

I would rather like to take a long term approach and take a look at the matter from a holistic point of view.Let peace have a chance.You will not regret it...

Back
Top Bottom